Red pill me on Freemasons

Honestly Sup Forums please red pill me on freemasons. It would be nice if you could do it without autistic schreeching about conspiries and such.

I'm thinking if joining when i turn 23. My dad knows a few in my city so they could hook me up to a meeting.

Also in sweden there are a few more orders with ties to the templars. Such as the black eagle society & the templar order. They both seem similare in both rituals, clothing and teaching, but what is the major diffrence?

Personaly i find it intresting and appealing.
>be part of a global movement which has kept it's traditions since the start
>probably find purpose in life
>connections with an old school teaching of christianity, with close ties to the templars
>able to make connections all over the world
>red pilled traditions

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6
youtube.com/watch?v=Nqest04uXqI
grandlodge.on.ca/index.php/official-website/about-freemasonry/300-years-of-freemasonry
youtube.com/watch?v=yIh933NzBfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did a thread about them recently:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6

HOLD ON TO YOUR TRACING BOARDS, HERE COME THE BLUE LODGE PORCHE MASONS WITH "LE OLD BOYS SOCIAL CLUB" MEME

Diddle kids

kaballah-lite. worshiping the god of the jews(moloch)

It is a very nice club, of very nice and noble people that only have the good in humanity in their mind.

Give evidence to why they are zionists and worshipping the jewish gods?

Just becasue hitler viewed them as a possible threat to his power, don't mean they're a gathering of zionists.

I might add that the swedish fremasons have had members in the swedish monarch for ages. Our current king is in a high postion right now.

Because i'm a big fan of the monarch history in Sweden i'm also drawn towards the freemasons.

>Give evidence

How about you crack open a Masonry 101 book and quickly find out that 90% of their lore is Jadaic in nature.

>Did a thread
FRANKBOMB FAGGOT EAT SHIT STOP LARPING

Inb4 answer to complex question
>tech

how do you plan to make sure you don't become a porch mason and get yourself involved in the good stuff? Good stuff like monarchy lol?

Don't talk about it. You're welcome if you understand the main rules

>redpill me on Freemasonry
>but don't bring up "conspiracy" theories

kys shill

Before I was aware of the Jews' influence on society, I always wondered how a men's only group not only continued to exist in the US, but had also gone uncriticized and uninfiltrated by feminists.
It's a shame that there's no large, male-only groups in the US that aren't FBI honeypots or full of kike pedophiles.

From what i have understod, the swedish freemasons is a part of the global freemasons. but they are not controlled or have a set of rules set by the global freemasons.

Instead the swedish freemasons has alot more focus on the christian side and it's connections to the monarch and diffent old knight orders. Where the american freemasons allow jews and muslims, the swedish freemasons only allow christians.

Also the system of climbing in the diffrent stages is alot diffrent.

Freemasons started out as one of many German organizations that want to rule the world. Their leaders are massive bourgies, expensive rituals, business proceedings, influence on lawmaking, who knows what else. Nowadays people of any race or standing can join in, but you have to be an influential member of your community to make it into the worthwhile circles. A clone of Judaism really, Nazis wanted to destroy all of it.

Literally an old mans club for hard working old men.

They're working to fulfill Jewish prophesy for a world united under one leadership. They are globalist and support refugees and cuckery at the highest levels. They are working for the downfall of western civilization and they see it as a good thing. Tbh, I see it as a good thing too, but don't join if you're not prepared for the kind of shit they believe in. On the other hand, the people at the low levels might not know any of that. It's pretty bluepilled in the entrylevel shit. It's only once you become more initiated that you learn the juicy stuff.

Freemasons are kabbalists and rule from the shadows.

they have had a tv commercial in recent years with the actor guy from Vikings or something. they have a templar order in my city (halmstad), but i feel since i have no collage degree they would just gas me or something

This is all wrong

T. Freemason

at least in America, they are a part of the brotherhood that protects this great nation.

They however, universally are against all forms of tyranny and desptoism. They hate jews (yes they do hate jews, they only adopt Essenic and Gnostic initiation rites because they were the only jews who converted to christianity)

The two branches of freemasonry that went rogue are The Bavarian Lodge (i.e. Illuminati which essentially created Humanism/Postmodernism, and B'nai B'ritith, The israeli lodge.

America has a meeting with destiny soon, and soon we will save the world from the kikes.

I göteborg finns en resturang som ägs av frimurare. Så på undervåningen är den vanliga resturangen, sen på övervåningen är det som du stiger in i slottet i stockholm.

Min farsa känner frimurare så dom käka där en gång, så visade han frimuraren som min farsa kände en ring på fingret. Så fick de gå upp och äta på övervåningen, mitt bland tavlor och kors osv som är flera hundra år gamla.

>America has a meeting with destiny soon
more details on this?

you forgot the most important thing, Swedecuck

>ritualistically get fucked in the ass by old people

unfortunatelly it's this. I realised it from writing with masons. They are the fathers of bluepilled shills. No way to argue logically with them, only full extermination would help.

What is wrong?

In my city its all old dudes (like 55+), probably 95% are republican, the rest are libertarians. They just meet up to eat dinner together and get away from their wives, talk sports, once in a while they raise money for shriners hospitals, and thats about it.

The rack..I for one plan to defect as I hate this fucking country.

I think the main difference with Swedish Masonry is the influence of Swedish folklore.

I know enough about Freemasons, because of my family. Both sides are Freemasonic. Basically if it runs in your family, directly, you may have been initiated and not even know it. I am at a stalemate, because Freemasonry is limited. Freemasonry is rooted in Greco-Roman tradition and does not mix with teachings of Judaism regardless of what these idiots say.

You fall under grand lodge of england or else you wouldnt be recognized.

kike pedos

Well then, it wouldnt be a secret anymore now would it?

do not worry, my sweet summer child.

you very well may be a part of it as well.

As someone who has spent many years in both USA and Canada there are some major plusses to Canada.

First of all, healthcare really is miles better here.
Second, taxes and regulations are more friendly to entrepreneurs and small businesses, at least in BC.
Third, the gibs for having children, even white children, are great.

All these "secret organizations" are nothing but a disguise. They are all mainly composed or controlled by the Jews.

>Freemasonry is rooted in Greco-Roman tradition and does not mix with teachings of Judaism regardless of what these idiots say.

Thank you. I mean everyone i talk with who has a little bit of insight says this, it's alot of mythos thas is tied with old school christian rituals.

>I think the main difference with Swedish Masonry is the influence of Swedish folklore

Yes exactly. I read alot on both wiki and on other forums, and people agree with that it's a diffrence. Especially the deep and old ties with the swedish monarch.

if you google UGLE you will find the london lodge site which is the main site for freemasonry, you can see a list of famous masons including churcull and rhodes. you will also be able to link to different countries grand lodges. i was on the turkish one not a week ago and i shit you not it stated the freemasons played a role in forming the turkish republic soo......

Don't fall for jewish lies /pol, Freemasons are Luciferian Jews: youtube.com/watch?v=Nqest04uXqI

So this year Canada is celebrating it's 150th year as a country. Coincidentally the Free Masons are celebrating their 300th year in Canada.

Really makes me think.

surrrrrrrrrrre

They are the normie recruiting arm of the Cult of Saturn.

Frank the LARPer is here for his daily dose of dopamine.

they also formally recognize the order of the knights templar.

>It would be nice if you could do it without autistic schreeching about conspiries and such.

Yeah, there's no connection
to the illuminati whatsoever:

"The great strength of our Order lies in its concealment; let it never appear in any place in its own name but always covered by another name and another occupation. None is fitter than the three lower degrees of Freemasonry; the public is accustomed to it, expects little from it and therefore takes little notice of it."
-- Adam Weishaupt

Yea i don't belive in satanic bs.

the same shill posts always come out in freemasonry threads

I know a few people that are/were masons in several european countries.
There are two types:
1. the first type uses masonry as a network. E.g. in France you cannot have certain jobs in the gov/admin if you are not mason.
2. guys who joined masonry because of esoteric reasons. Those are the ones that left masonry, as the ideology is very poor and most people there are of type 1.

Read Manly P. Hall's book "The Secret Destiny of America". He was a Freemason and knew about all that stuff.

yes, but where is your argument, ULTRASHILL? Go suck satans dick!

wrong, my friend.

There are two reasons why things are kept guarded. And I say guarded, because there are no secrets anymore besides America's Secret Destiny. You can find anything you want about the Jew, or the Mason.

Coming to your own conclusions, and searching for the truth, you will come to find many of the esoteric orders, the Brotherhood of Light, they are mankinds most beautiful warriors and patriots.

Our founding fathers were all masons, Deists, lovers of truth.

Good thing your beliefs are irrelevant.

You really should lol.

300 years in Ontario I should say

grandlodge.on.ca/index.php/official-website/about-freemasonry/300-years-of-freemasonry

I'm putting you on frank's database or whatever the fuck he calls it :^)

>he fell for the exoteric jew

the story of Lucifer is an allegory, not unlike the legend of Faust. It teaches the initiate a profound lesson.

Masons do not worship the devil, or lucifer, or satan. They worship the one and almighty God, the Eternal & Divine Law. Such a Law, that you know and feel right now. It is coming soon.

((()))
>T. Freemason
Daily reminder the SS write a manual on those parasites. You belong in the oven together with the j*ws

Dat larp status.

> boaz and jachin pillars to left and right
> Comings and goings from above and below
> Checkered floor = intermingled medium in which the game of life takes place.
> Compass and square = the intellect of measure and direction
> Sun/moon = darkness / light .. yin and yang
> Left/right hand path = the mindset centered on either above or below
> Middle path = a life/mindset that considers both the above and below

Masons/Masonry = a bunch of esoteric knowledge passed down throughout the ages through various civilizations and works. They require you to be a deist as the whole foundation of knowledge is based as such and it is the cornerstone of the framework of Masonry. There is always an order above you. You have to acknowledge and believe this in order to be in alignment.

Empires/Civilizations rise and fall. Global empires usually don't last more than a century.
Older civilizations and empires lasted longer because they were more insular.

The world goes through various cycles : day/night .. seasons, etc set upon by our orbit of the sun. There are longer and larger cycles that coincide with larger orders in the solar system, galaxy, and universe. Knowledge of this has been handed down in various forms. It used to be more widely shared. However, it isn't anymore as it allows for further control w.r.t to the unfolding of time. Rulers who knew of such cycles and orders (compass/square) used to control the brainlet populous by way of being able to perform (magic) aligned with them. We live in an information age, so little power is found in (magic) anymore as its known to be science. So, the power/control mechanisms have switched to human psychology and manipulation therein.

The red-pill about power is that no one has any to any notable degree.
Thus, the only way power is maintained is by belief.
Esoteric symbols and information take on whatever meaning you believe them to hold.

Oh boy... are you 5 years old or something?

Masonry is the avant garde of the Jewery. Plain and simple. Where there are not enough Jews, the Masons do the dirty work for them.

All Masons should probably be shot in the head.

ALSO, THE CONNECTION TO TEMPLARS IS FAKE! FAKE! FAKE! THEY ARE THE ANTI TEMPLARS IF ANYTHING!!!

In my country, the Templars survived. They became the Order of Christ. Masons ended them in the XIX century after a civil war. After we had beaten Napoleon's Grand Armee!

Global movement whiich has kept its traditions:

THEIR ONLY TRADITION IS TO DESTROY TRADITION!!!

Probably find purpose in life:

Only if you wanna be a leech, Jew style. I advise you not to do it.

Old school teachings of Christianity / close ties to Templars:

It's fake. They are anti Chrsitian. They accept christians and make them believe in "the great architect", the higher ups in masonry, grand masters, reverents, etc. know the great architect they worship is satan. They are anti Christian.
Also, their connection to the Templars is made up. They appear some 3 centuries after the end of the Templars. And that is considering what they claim to be true...

able to make connections:

Yes, but only with commies...

Red Pilled Traditions:

No. The only red pill in them is to profit profit and profit uber alles. Like Jews. At any price through all degenerancy,

Hope I helped.
I could go on and on about the crimes of the masons here in my little country but also in Spain and France.
France was destroyed almost completeley by it. It remains so little of what it was pre 1789...

free masons are commies on steroids

no clue, what you want

good post

Monarchy... Sweden...

Your country may have a figure that dresses as a King, but he is no monarch.
In a monarchy, ultimate power is derived from one man: Mono is greek for one; archy is government.

As your King does not have power, and your monarchy is fucking joke from at least the XVIII century, and as your country is probably the second most degenerate in Europe...

you can see how masonry is poison.

Part of that "the brainlet populous" are in the lower levels of freemasonry. The higher levels depend on them just as politicians depend on useful idiots.

You're a moron, dude. There's a lot more written about the secrets of freemasonry than you think. This meeting with destiny that you speak of is well known among people who are interested in these things. You're more bluepilled than you think if you truly believe Freemasons are part of the brotherhood that protects America. That's some A level brainwashing right there. How would you feel if you learned that Freemasons will be responsible for America's downfall and the genocide of the white race? Wouldn't be so smug then, would you?

LARP + in the times this was written, it was necessary to conceal things that you can easily just google. Esoteric symbols and information mean nothing if you don't have a mind initiated to the level needed to understand them. You can cover your body from head to toe in more symbols than were ever publicly available at that time. This doesn't give you special powers nor do they take on any meaning beyond markings if you don't have a mind capable of understanding them.

Exactly.
Although I think we should spare the girls.

Yes, this is one of the big reasons why the order is in decline. Also because we live in an age of information in which a good deal of the information is available online. Technology removes a lot of the magic and mysticism of older ages/times. That being said, few people have minds structured enough to understand what much of it means anyway.

THERE ARE NO TEMPLAR ORDERS IN SWEDEN!!!!

No real templar orders at least. You guys have lots of knight / chivalric orders, but given you are a fucking disgusting protestant country, you cannot have proper Catholic (Templar) orders, by fucking definition.

You are so blue pilled, man.

Idiot. And that doesn't disprove the point that freemasonry was also a front for the illuminati. It might help if you actually knew who Adam Weishaupt was, you blowhard.

>Jadaic in nature.

yeah but all Judaic lore is poorly cribbed egyptian lore for morons

Templar orders stopped being Catholic after the pope turned on them. Masonic rites and Rosicrucian orders were the continuance of Templar tradition, which the Catholic church opposed.

4th degree mason here, just joined the Scottish Rite last week. What am I in for?

I was talking to a guy fairly recently who claimed to a 33rd degree mason. He told me that only those that are of the bloodline of David (Jesus Christ) can become 33rd degree Mason's. He told me that I too was of the bloodline and that Blonde hair blue eyed people have angelic blood in them.

Pic related is my oldest known ancestor. A 33rd degree mason once named, the "Grand Master of America".

Prove it

That's because Judaism is a continuation of Egyptian, Zoroastrian etc religion. The secrets that Judaism, Freemasonry and others teach are merely the universal truths of the world and the universe that all cultures in the world are aware of to some degree.

IT'S COMMING SOON BLABLABLA, LIKE I SAID, THEY ARE THE MOST HORRIBLE BLUE PILLED SHILLS, WHO ONLY WORK FOR THE JEWS, TO TURN THE WORLD IN A COMMUNIST HELLHOLE, BY CREATING A WORLD GOVERMENT CONTROLLED BY THE MOST RADICAL FREAKS, I JUST HOPE PUTIN WILL FIRE UP THE ROCKETS TO END THIS BULLSHIT WTF111

You stupid burger fuck.

Masonry WAS good for America once upon a time. When america wanted to be indepenent and as such was an afront to European Civilisation. like Britain.

Masons gained independence and tried to create a new functioning country. By the early XX century, even before WWI, Masonry in America was a degenerate bunch actively promoting every sort of anti american shit.

They hate you, they are your enemy, they are actually currently actively destroying your country, turining your sisters into despicable whores and your brothers into loathsome faggots.

forget "free"masons and team up with EINPROZENT.DE

Because tracing the lineage of your traditions to Cain-line Enoch or practicing the Kabbalah is SO Egyptian. [It is]

Rosicrucian "order" never existed. It was more like a Kekistan movement after KEK meme magician shitposting.

This. Why does anyone think these secret societies don't "evolve" over time. The reason they've all been around for so long is because they "evolve" in order to maintain influence/survive.

that is completely absurd

Although, what you are referring to is the Philosophy of British Israelism. The Kings and Queens of Britain and Europe, particularly Sax-Coburg-Gothas believe in it.

And guess who escaped its grasp? American Masonry. WE are the only free men left on this earth, because WE are allowed to be armed. Our founders were wise masons who understood our eternal struggle with tyranny. And if you think we've only been fighting the Jews, you are sadly mistaken. Its the Jews, the reminants of the Catholic Church (who is getting revenge on Protestants) and we are seeing the Islamic Wahabbism flesh itself out.

Make no mistake, these battle has been going on for a very long time, and our founders new those very powers they escaped would once again come to our shores to seek revenge.

That's true of the initiates - the low level know nothings.

But every masonic chapter *ACTUALLY* has a leader who dictates those people shit, and they simply can't refuse as they have swore obedience.

Masons actually kill those who do not obbey, even in America. It's rare, but it happens.

Those "Republicans" are not on your side, nor on the side of America, even if they don't know it,

Most power moves in the mason world are just collecting money and asking for "economical"/"business" favours.

I don't deny this.If you have an IQ of 50 and are blue-pilled af, you're going to have a hard time initiating your brain to a degree to understand metaphysics. Paying dues and managing the daily affairs allows the higher orders to work on deeper things.

As above so below... The general world works this way. You could drop some of deepest truths of the universe in your average person's lap. It will do nothing for them if they aren't able to understand or conceive of it. Also, If they don't have any of the foundation understanding which leads up to it, they'll likely just think you're bull-shitting. However, with the right mind, you can extract some of the most profound truths from the least of all information available.

Masonry seems to be reflect an established order to initiate one's mind into the higher minded orders of the world/universe. Over time, across civilizations, and ages people developed a structured way of doing this.

This guy is a LIAR.

Yes, masons will masturbate over Aristotelian logic and what not.

But they will ALWAYS suck the cock of the Jew and they will ALWAYS destroy European Civilisation, specially true Roman derived Civ.

> who escaped its grasp?
you didnt

And who are these people? A bunch of LARPs who you believe control the world and its agendas? What makes them special? They've read the same shit you can just google.... They have jobs just like everyone else, wife, and kids. There's only 24 hours in a day.

What do you think they are? special lizard people from space? No, they're human beings. If you want to read up on all the stuff they have, you're welcome to just google it, tattoo yourself with all sorts of esoteric symbols and larp just like them. Get some money together and start your own lodge and organization of esoteric knowledge spreading.

The point is, there is no power besides what you assign to it. If you believe someone can do magical beyond this world things, they already have all the power they need from you. They are you're God because you believed they were above you. If you see them as Larping faggots, then they become powerless.

EXACTLY

However, we must understand that the only believe in the Gnostic & Kabbalistic teachings of the Essenes (the jews that converted to christianity, the jews that believed Christ to be their messiah)

The rest of the Jew, the Pharisees and the Suddacees, the reminants of "Jew" that we see today, Killed him. From that day, the Jew has been cursed with the mark of being completely and Divinely exterminated.

It has been tried before, many times actually. The sacred orders and free men of old tried their best, but small groups always evaded massacre and rebuilt themselves to attack again in the future.

Unfortunately, since the Industrial revolution, they have completely taken over much of the power structure in the west.

"My knowledge of Freemasonry comes from Jack Chick comics" - the post

Interesting.

I also heard if you're of the blood-line of barney the dinosaur that you can rise to 77th degree. I can't believe people actually believe this shit. Belief truly is one of the most powerful technologies in the world.

Without jews killing jesus you wouldn't know that he is a messiah.

That is made up. There is no historical continuity.

The Templars were not the only order of its time. Many more continued, a few survive to this day (Malta for instance).

Exactly...
best post in the thread.

Dear Masons,
York or Scottish Rite?

wow this picture proves absolutely nothing!

But these pharisees are still into Kabbalah and other esoteric sciences. You can learn about how the Rockefellers funded the theosophical society, freemasonry, and other universalist belief systems. The Pharisaical nature of the world is in duality with the spiritual nature that the esoterics follow. It's two sides of the same coin. The evil Jews who are in control now still believe in Kabbalah and universal truth, they just know that in order to achieve that truth on earth, there needs to be a massive rending and destruction of the old control systems to make way for the new world order which will be created based on the esoteric teachings on the kabbalah and freemasonry.

Proof for such a statement?

You do realize, that much of the Anti-Masonic propaganda started in America during the 1800's, the same time of the Banking wars and the rise of the industrial revolution?

One thing certainly hasn't changed, that man will always be superstitious of what he does not know or understand.

You have a strong hand in this fight, yet you refuse to believe.

youtube.com/watch?v=yIh933NzBfk

I agree with all of this except that these people are already in positions of power, have an infrastructure in place, and don't have our best interest in mind.

> Read one guy's story and book
> Rewrite your own story with your own characters

Ancient religions are filled with (((blood-line))) and origin trace stories. Where have you been?