Muslim had a fucking MACHETE on a bus

A civil war is coming soon. It's time to get rid of these violent Invaders

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/uxq2q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sell_your_cloak_and_buy_a_sword
youtu.be/BY1G7BGNN5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol you white shit pussies are going to be killed

Someone earlier said how the frequencies of attacks were increasing, well, I think we know that's true now. It's like every single day in the U.K now there's some terrorist shit going on

#NotAllMuslims_CanAffordAMachete

So basically
>bin that knife
Ango-saxons, return to the religion of your ancestors! So you can defend yourself.

fucking accept islam dirty pigeaters and degenerates

I have reported your hate speech to the authorities.

Those aren't real Muslims.

If 1.5 billion Muslims were violent you would already be dead.

Islam does not teach violence.

He was born in the UK, nothing to do with refugees.

#OneLove

Remember the IRA?

Also we bombed his country.

last summer Euroland had 1 per day for a very long time

I expect nothing less this summer

You'd lose the civil war. Half your country still votes to let these shitskins into it.

If you outlaw knives only outlaws will have them!

I hope millions of your children are killed in a civil war. I hate you, I hate your nation. It is the spawning ground of the left-wing authoritarian tyranny at work in the world today.

No ones posted the story of the 21 y/o beating his 20y/o white wife with a hammer b/c she didnt have his food ready when he got home from the bar? They won't even deport him from the uK over it.

That was domestic violence. Nothing to do with Islam. I have reported your hate speech to the authorities.

That was political violence. Nothing to do with Islam. I have reported your hate speech to the authorities.

>Mariam Hussain
>British woman
The UK is dead.

Soon kinsman.

LMFAO the U.K. Is cucked and fucked

how did this just happen, its dark outside

that summer was so full of happenings molymeme was literally 3 more attacks away from screaming gtkrwn

I think you just about covered them all there.

FUCKING

LONDONISTAN

>film terrorist
>go to bar drink a beer to calm nerves
>go home
>post the video on the internet a few hours later

do you even the passage of time, bro?

When does UK introduce those gender neutral caps?

nobody give a shit about third world countrys

At least he was beating another mudslime

Not all Machetes are terrorists.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting. Fuck you nigger. Hang yourself.

Jesus Christ. Just watched the video..all those niggers..

Holy shit the UK was a mistake.

Trump said we should DRIVE THEM OUT.

Let's drive them out.

is there any hope for brits?

yup, better do something quick, I would of eaten his belly open since his hands were cuffed behind em - of course I'm not white.

I hope this shit comes to America, the things I would do to these people unprovoked makes me exited, and that's without using guns, Muslims please come visit us.

It's Ramadan.

This is normal. Nothing to be worried about.

>no alcohol, bacon or foreskin
I don't blame him for acting out

This is so fake, it's a staged photo, because the police are actually "capturing" the guy instead of running away from him.

Ikr? Let's Charles Martel them into the Med

Fuck off shit posting niggerfag.

New norm. Part & parcel. Carry on. Work. Consume. Eat. Sleep.

>pay ur license !

>just happened
>daylight

>Sleep.
Good idea user. I'm so tired, it's time for some rest...

If this was a white man attack a hijab wearing woman you'd never hear the end of it

lol wish i still had a facebook i would post on that feed till they blocked me.
Fuck da Police.

YES GOY the brits are to blame

Don't be petty!
Bin that machete!

oh shit, i didnt know they made a dedicated high lumen rifle light. thanks

>streamable.com/uxq2q

The laughing in the beginning of that video is disgusting

almost no white ppl

I hate Western Europe.

What the fuck was that about?

In Lebanon?

traitors first

Fuck that is disgusting. It's amazing how leftists can completely look the other way depending on who commits the assault. And you are right, there would be back to back news coverage for weeks if that it was a white man and a Muslim woman.

Happened yesterday too, there was a video making the rounds of a black Muslim pulled off the bus and getting searched. Police found a bunch of machetes wrapped in his bag.

I have this great webm of a white Muslim talking shit to Shias but Sup Forums doesnt allow webms with audio. How post?

that's fucking rwanda-tier shit just before the genocide happened. what's going on over there.

But you can't have a butter knife. What are you waiting for? Do something

They're already there you idiot.
And nothing was done after pulse nightclub shooting.
SO when is it you're gonna transform from itnernet warrior to this "crazy dude with the most insane mentality trust me man"- kind of dude?

When? You ain't gonna do shit. It's gonna increase slowly there as well, and you won't be doing shit. It's not like these people will come up to your face and confront you. You'll still be on here, calling for war but with nothing happening.

My fb friend who lives in UK shared a different video of a shitskin getting arrested with a machete not long ago. Are they planning a mass attack?

Genocide is coming for all the little old British OAPs who vote Labour because they think the world should be a nicer place. Machete in the head is the real redpill.

how could this have happened?
i thought knives were banned in the UK?

Yes, every single day they try. Police mostly get them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sell_your_cloak_and_buy_a_sword
It's almost like Jesus was pro arming yourself to protect yourself from Jewish tricks

Post it on /wsg/ and cross-post it.

Honestly a decent solution is for men to carry shields in public. Unironic LARPing as a sign of strength and protest against idiotic govt policies.

You damn right you are fucking animals,fucking goatfucker.

Well considering that a Bernie Sanders supporter in Portland who had a history mental illness was turned into a nazi white supremacist guy for an entire week...

Does this Paki cunt think he's in a Clockwork Orange parody or...?

I guarantee that would get you arrested. The police at my central London train station are unironicqlly 5 foot 6 females with a taser. They stand in the middle of the platform with their back to the entrance, because they have zero situational awareness. I believe they are there because they will make good headlines when they get chopped up.

y rho
any context on the webm?

Thats from the channel 4 "Jihadist next door" bollocks show. The same shoe in which one of Saturdays Paki attackers was featured.

Much more shocking is the fact that there's only 2 white guys to be seen in that video

How long did it take to come to this? Feels like it was only a few years ago when visiting the major cities of europe was still something people dreamed of. Now everyone just wants to memory-hole these places

>invaders

yea get these Anglo-Saxons back to Denmark!

>White
>Muslim

Great pic

fuck off goat fucker

report me nigger

>This is normal.

t.Labour voter

Muslims aren't white faggot.
They have to go too.

I'd deport them both.

Britain will show Europeans the way

Do what?

It was good to see a few of those strangers drop what they were doing and rush to kick that faggot's ass.

Wtf I love muslims now

>another person may have a subjective opinion different to you, and we'll fine you for it.

How the fuck can that even possibly be a thing? Islam fucking offends me. Go arrest all the Muslims, please.

He was caught at some point at least.

youtu.be/BY1G7BGNN5o

>Ramadan
>Increased attacks
I've figured it out, they aren't the same when they're hungry. We've all been blind to it, they just need some snickers.

>context
shitskin exploring his cultural impetus to chimp out

How is that London? Where are the English people?

DEATH TO THEIR LEADERS OR ALL OF THEM

the choice is yours, Muslims.

Look at that pussy run.

They're fleeing the city. Same with Birmingham, Bradford, Luton, Leicester etc.

and women would rather date him than you

The Snickers commercials write themselves.

>teen

Jesus christ look at all those non-whites, looks like America

no. don't fucking send them here