Do you understand our future?

The fear of Death brought us to were we are today as human race. What do you think? Please read all, I find it interesting.

My theory is that the human race as a whole inevitably started losing touch with it's soul thanks to consciousness, since it makes us search for something that isn't there, purposefully creating all this complexity in finding meaning because it just simply can't accept the fact that actually experiencing life is so simple. And as soon as it starts looking for meaning, it is already on a path of misery and tragedy for the following reasons: the meaning of life can't be found in complexity and your search is subjected to time. This sadly ends in you looking for meaning your whole life.
This process started obviously a long time ago. We've all already heard the famous 'Everyday we stray further from God'. That is true and happens because the world we are born into is all we have, it's the provider of all the information we receive so our behavior and personality are based on our perception of this information, which is obviously corrupted but also, more corrupted than what it was a generation ago. The constant degradation of society is caused exactly by this. People are being born every second, and every single one of those is being born in a world that was closer to God 10 minutes ago. Thereby distancing themselves a little bit more from God than what someone who was born one hour before them had. This is of course all very relative, depending on education, IQ, environment and many other factors you'll get different results in individuals so please understand I'm talking in general terms here, about the human race as a whole.

We, for example, don't do anything when we see gay people or atheists happily roaming on the streets. This is because the world we were born into was already in transition from not accepting this types of behaviors to accepting them. Imagine being an atheist or homosexual 150 years ago! Back then there was of course degeneracy but it was on another level. The next generation for example is going to be even more degenerate than our generation because they are going to be born in a world in which transgendered people can run for congress and niggers already make up more than 40% of the population of Europe. The Sup Forumsacks of tomorrow won't see that as the ultimate transgression against God and everything that's sacred as we would if those events immediately occurred right now (imagine a transgender representing your state in congress or your sister having a black baby), they are going to criticize it of course, as we criticize today's degeneracy, but it's not going to be the same. If the authors we read were reincarnated in today's world and got to experience modern society with their own authentic perspective they would kill themselves.
If I learned something in Life is that it is based on simplicity, complexity is not a factor when trying to find happiness or meaning. Everything that it's important is ruled by this basic premise. Complexity arises when trying to cover the simplicity up in order to make people lose touch with their soul. Being superficial and basing one's value on the material world is what generates profit, and the ones who are the furthest away from God are the ones who benefit by this the most so they keep promoting it.

The Banking system for example, it seems so complex and one would say only people who studied it for years can understand it, but it's basic premise is quite simple. It's only like that so the autocratic elite are the ones who can properly operate through all the complexity they themselves created. Credits are inherently bad for the simple fact that they rely on uncertainty. Interest is charged so it compensates for the incursion of risk. They can't be sure you'll come up with the total sum for when it's due (since they can't predict the future) so they charge interest to compensate for this uncertainty. It's like running without knowing what's ahead of you, so you buy protection to avoid getting injured. Financial crises happen because of this, for the simple fact that one day (can't be predicted) people just feel like not paying their interests, so banks go bust. Everything else about the Banking system and Financial markets, when broken down to its essence, rely on the same mechanism. Charging interest to compensate for uncertainty.
There's just one thing that we, as a human race, aren't taking into consideration here, and it's the most important one. There's a limit to everything. We can only stray so far away from God. Nothing can go on forever, and in our case that end is nearer than we think. We take everything for granted, and the problem with that is we stop thinking about real threats.
In my opinion, what we want the most is what is going to destroy us, AIG. Everyone says is going to be the panacea this world needs. I can only laugh when I hear that. Do they honestly think that after all the suffering, poverty, torture and hate the human race has caused we are just going to magically transcend past that and finally be united? It's the greatest delusion in our history and it's the one that will kill us. Mark my words, AIG will kill us all. And it's a cycle, it's only natural.

It's sad and depressing knowing this since this life was the only shot I had at experiencing what true union means but instead I'm surrounded by the world the Devil wants.
We, humans, are the only ones with consciousness not because we are the chosen race, but because we are the doomed one. We used to be the chosen ones, we had to stay in contact with our soul despite the fact that we had the possibility of not doing it and in exchange we had everything we needed to be truly happy. We chose not to now we are going to face the consequences.

Hey cool self bumping OP but I'm gonna Sage because you sound kinda like a newfag.,

Hand I admire your digits, but this is too much autism, make a short meme with your ideas to see if you're on the right track or not

I tried

nahh a group of cucked faggots are actually deliberately astroturfing so some and similar words and trying to push the shittiest meme to ever exist

baby's first plausible deniability just makes you look like a fucking retard

the most beautiful thing about truth is that it silences babbling women

I feel you krautbro, but dont get depressed. Its good that you can sense whats wrong, dont get discouraged. Keep living the simple life and guide the people around you as much as you can.

Literally zero of what you said had anything to do with what I wrote. It's not even about agreeing or not, it's about getting to a consensus on it and accepting it as truth, taking it as an axiom. I just wanted to give my take on it.

>muh skydaddy
wtf? i love the cabal now? people like you crying makes me happy, maybe i should learn how to into pedophilia so i can join them and help them make you cry harder in your autistic word cities
go fucking do something about it you christcuck pussy
oh wait you can't, even if you werent too much of a pussy to take action
that's because the bad guys won ww2
anglos were originally krauts
most american soldiers were german
why do g*rmanoids love killing each other for the jew?

hey what is an axiom

I just want styx to know if he is here i really like your videos man and you are a good guy , premium content coming from your channel
thanks man!

Wow edgy

Building block from which everything starts

ok

Didn't read.

Why is it that you come to people if this type of important content doesn't interest you? This is what should be discussed in pol.

I'll have to insist you do it.

>My theory is that the human race as a whole inevitably started losing touch with it's soul thanks to consciousness
> 'Everyday we stray further from God'

Do you accept that god gave us consciousness? If yes,im sure he did it knowing that we will "stray away". So if He "programmed us" like this,the fault doesnt lie on us.

You don't understand what God is. I recommend handbook of a traditional
living for starters.

What's the meaning of life in your opinion?