Is there any way to fix modern western sluts?

Also how does Sup Forums feel about dating yuropoor or asian women?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6
telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/energy/oilandgas/10266957/Saudis-offer-Russia-secret-oil-deal-if-it-drops-Syria.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>asian women
Your children have a much higher chance of having mental problems.
Bad idea.

why is that? you mean autism?

Proud of Greece being included there.

ohohohohoh boy, you clearly never went to Ukraine/met an Ukrainian (slut)

>Eastern Europe and Balkans

Nigger do you know where the whores in this country come from?

our women aren't whores..yet

is hating niggers and other races count to be included?

>Eastern europe
>not sluts

you made me laugh

Take away their womyn rights. They proved to you cucks that they don't deserve them.

>incel posting a marry/whore map

what a surprise

really makes you think

It could also be because I was an autist to begin with, and thus I fell for the sideways vaginal Jew

>Trying to imply Brazil is equal with Europe
Fuck off nigger.
Perhaps only Argentina are even close to Europeans. The rest of you are half breed indian niggers

Ok marek calm down and listen
First and foremost - Ukrainian men should be genocided - not women! because their women are gorgeous while Ukrainian males are just a bunch of inbred ultra nationalists.
Let me remind you that this thread is for whites.

This Ukranians are known worldwide for being mail order brides and helping the Germans in the Holocaust

Not a surprising post coming from the country with the most gay sex on the planet.
>inb4 mudslime says giving isn't gay

lol'd at leaving sub sahara blank

Literally get of this board you mutt. Most people in the West are praying for your comeuppence. Spreading your retarded religious shit.

then gtfo slavic sub human
I've fucked more polish pussy than you for sure

>flag
AHAHAHAHAHA

Get back to plebbit, potato faggot. Your cuckery is welcome there.

Don't go for the sluts, there are plenty of smarter girls with good upbringings, you just have to not be trash.

Female nature isn't about Loyalty, it's about making sure only the Strongest genes survive & go forward.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6

Typical argument from an average muslim.

Argentinian proxyes are so funny

In SA there are no niggers fucking their women, cuck

>Inb4 mgtow
>Inb4 nwalt

Guys, get a purpose first, get money(learn a skill or trade) and travel to foreign women to fuck and not bring back to the homeland.

You can't save these hypergamous women because it's hardwire into their nature and no matter what they know how to hide it until they find the opportunity.

We will never like the 50s or 60s. Either adapt to the new culture or get fucked. Cheers.

>Pic related from my vacation trip to punta Cana

>Slavs
> Not whores

I know a good few english language teachers who teach in Riyadh.
Here's a few home truths
>Saudi Arabia is despised by other arabs
>The west runs your army cause Arabs are too thick to keep a tank running
>Uniformly lazy and feckless even with the King Abdullah Fund
>We regard you with barely witheld contempt because of your oil money

Nothing personal Achmed but your country has pulled too much shit.

Replace them. Biothots are biothots regardless of what country they come from

Holy shit, I actually had a comic of a neckbeard furiously typing behind a computer screen saved on my phone. He was mad because some immigrant woman preferred another immigrant of the same nation instead of him. and he also said some autistic shit like " I le fucked a lot of (x nation ) women, I also like communism and 9gag "

Yeah, there us a way to fix modern sluts.

Fix your damn self first.

Modern men are entitled pussies who offer nothing.

Always makes me laugh when we have threads on women. You NEVER see a woman post and give her opinion and analysis on what the problem with women is. Sup Forums has got to be 100% men, majority virgins.

Male feminist detected

>eastern european women
>not whores

>shitskin women
>marriage material

Your image is pure retardation.

asian woman basically.
they they might fuck you over with visa, get bitchy, culturally enforce herself upon you etc.
but having a pure asian maiden when you arrive from home is like a dream that we can only try and reach

Nice hand, nigger.

Zukerburg pls

You really believe you're in a position to argue on how to fix women? Seriously?

>other arabs
Like who?

Thot patrol

You Got me, but my point still stand.

I don't even bother with American women, especially the black ones.

Fixed

>Thailand
>Women for marriage

>>We regard you with barely witheld contempt because of your oil money

Wrong, Trump is great friends with the royal family.

Is that why emily Hollingsworth wont date you frankie boi

>Saudi Arabia is despised by other arabs
Mudslims are not all arabs
They speak arabic or some sub-language
But they are not all arabs

Sure keep thinking your women don't prefer the BBC or the BMC (big Mediterranean cock)...

After all he who is cucked is the last to know

People from UAE the Kingdom because of your retarded ideology. Egyptians don't like you cause you think you're hot shit in the Arab world. Syrians & Libyans cause your meddling little goat fuckers.

They don't like your hypocrisy. The Keeper of the Two holy cities and your ruling class are snorting coke and fucking hookers in Dubai/London/Paris/NY

>women for marrige
>100% chance of riding next dick that has slightly more money
xd

some parts of svalbard and islands in the pacific are not colored red.

I might go there looking for my qt traditional gf

telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/energy/oilandgas/10266957/Saudis-offer-Russia-secret-oil-deal-if-it-drops-Syria.html

rare

>People from UAE the Kingdom
UAE is a kingdom now? Yeah I'm sure you spoke to people from that non existent kingdom.

>Egyptians
>Arabs
Pick one

>Syrians & Libyans
>Arabs
Pick one

Never thought I'd see so much retardation in one post.

How exactly d'you meet these foreign women? d'you have lots of kids scattered across the world?

>czech women
>not whores

you got to be kidding

our women aren't whores.

Asian Women: Better than white women, but not by much. At least you can keep your hobbies with these women and they value education.

Europoor women: Drunken niggers who are not worth dating. No values, no morals, incredibly stupid

Female Genocide when?

Typo.
>People fron UAE hate the Saudi Arabian Monarny

Typical arab logic. Pick one typo and act like you've won.

Research hermano. plenty of women in Sosua, Dominican Republic. Prostitution is legal in DR. There is a brothel in CuraƧao, Campo alegre and there are women in Medellin Colombia.

Learn a bit of Spanish and keep your nose clean so you won't get ripped off. If your looking for a relationship, good luck.

I love the Baltics but their women aren't prudes.

People from the UAE or parasites living there? Big difference.

Typical irish logic. Ignoring all the other fallacies and only defending the one partially caused by a typo.

>Ukraine
>not degenerate

Man they allllll be hoes

Look you're probably a good guy and I'm larping a bit. But your government does and what it represents is abhorrent. The Saudi footballers wouldn't even show respect for people killed in the Manchester bombings.

That was an asshole move and I don't agree with it. Having said that I don't know all the details behind it.

Also just because my flag is Saudi doesn't mean I like what the government does. We're not robots here you know that right? Pic related are the exception.

Yeah I know. Again a lot of what goes on here is just larping. I felt like I got a bit too personal. I can make the distinction between govt and people. Its kinda extra bad for you since you're governed by a monarchy...

>Eastern Europe is green

Not sure if trolling or retarded

Literally the Thailand of Europe. OP is a weird troll or 13 years old

No idea.

>eastern european women
>not whores

it's literally their job, hue