Tfw you realise Sup Forums will be in the history books

>tfw you realise Sup Forums will be in the history books

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but it won't

the self-importance complex of posters on this board is as hilarious as it is pathetic

you didn't influence the US presidential election

you don't have sway over ancient Egyptian gods

you're a sad, dying demographic who spends their lifetime posting on a long-irrelevant anime forum

>A

No it won't, there are few thousand people here with a staggeringly heightened sense of self importance. No one outside of this board gives a fuck. Half this board is "beautiful mind" style justifications of you having an influence when the reality is you achieve about as much if not less than the Bernie Sanders Dank Meme Stash group on Facebook.

leafs are a boring dying race...

>Still leaf posting in 2017
I MEAN C'MON

The rabis is strong in you. Unfortunately Sup Forums influenced directly and indirectly more News Cycles than any other internet platform and formed language in a way that is pretty impressive for a bunch of NEETs

Yeah, but we tricked normies into thinking we have that much influence.

>dying demographic

U wot?

fpwp

The Jews will absolutely never chronicle any type of anonymous free discussion. It is devastating to their future aims. Free speech will not even be mentioned in the future (((history))) books. It will exist as a weird confusing novelty to people willing to dig up original sources like the US constitution. Which you will probably be gassed for accessing. Thanks for reading.

This is probably true.

Sure thing satans little helpers.
Shut down these demoralizer bots you filthy kikes. Let these boys save the world. You have to realize you're on the side of pure evil.

Sup Forums was at the center of influence for the last election. I say this as someone that's a newfag and started coming to this site only like 2 months ago.

It already is.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6

>you don't have sway over ancient Egyptian gods
then y does hilary cliton fear us
?

this is worthy of infestigation

if you wish to believe that.

Lol

Shut up frank

the leaf knows

>dying demographic
>ai projected to take over all jobs within 50 years
>medicine will allow living to well over 100 in that time
>i will continue being a NEET, and get paid for it by universal basic income very very soon

also digits confirms kek

Academia's already writing papers about it. There's definitely some history being made in terms of narrative control and social engineering. Pretty fascinating.

I can feel you trembling know that your future is going to be decided by a bunch frog memers. Yourt tears are priceless leaf.

get your act together

Hail Hitler!

Shut up nerd

Anyone have tips on defeating the Jews ?

!!!

>FUCKING

This. It'll probably be one of those side blurbs or micro-sections in the standard history books along with certain subreddits, but it'll be there.

>schoolchildren in the year 21XX will be doing assignments on aussie shitposting

sup great-grandkids
i tried my best
these faggots are dense af though

>LEAF

>AI taking over all jobs
>Humans living over 100 years
Assuming AI doesn't kill off humans

It feels good to know that even if my life is such a worthless series of events that amounted to nothing, i at least was part of a movement capable of turning the most important election in the world once.

This, Sup Forums can't beat the jews if they are as strong as Sup Forums says they are.

Sup Forums completely, utterly, totally, irrevocably, spectacularly

B T F O
T
F
O

Put me in the screencap that makes the books, senpai