I've fallen in love with a Canadian, and she loves me back

I've fallen in love with a Canadian, and she loves me back.

How do I redpill her? She's from BC and a liberal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M8FZTNc_3SA
youtube.com/watch?v=mWQf13B8epw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

luciferian hypnosis

lobotomy, it's the only way. she wasn't using her brain anyway

Get her to drop a bunch of acid then show her this:

youtube.com/watch?v=M8FZTNc_3SA

Never ever talk to her about politics.

Just pretend to be a normie who never votes and only cares about his hobbies and family.

>endless looping music
>no narration

fuck that poorly made shit documentary

>BC
dumpster-tier, leave the ontario qts to me.

>t.cuck

You'll never change her so leave her leave her.
Get out quick cuz seeing's believing.
Its the only way.

Good luck buddy

Post your most recent video you made then breh

give her a good dicking

What?!
Red pilling the wife is pointless, focus on impregnation and the next generation.
Use any excuse to impregnate. Be a sneaky fucker.

How did you fall in love with her if she hates everything you stand for? Typical white beta cuck male falling in love with any female who gives him attention. Cyanide pill yourself instead.

Remember, sincerity is everything. If you can fake sincerity you've got it made.

Just give her your dick. Women don't actually have beliefs beyond what will gain them the most among men.

Girls in mountie uniforms are one of the best things on this planet

You young guys slay me.

You want a woman who is an intellectual companion or something. This is like wishing on a star.

Be fucking realistic. A woman cannot reach your intellectual level.

Just find a warm-hearted White woman who has no cats, few career ambitions. If you give bland responses to her politics, she will lose interest in it.

>she
>her
>she's
>implying

Dude its not gonna end good. Just leave I've done what you did. Here's what could happen to you.
>She makes you liberal
>You fight all the time
>She calls the police on you for some bullshit
>She will sperm jack you for child support
Listen liberals are not family oriented. If you marry/breed with this women it will be hell for you. I tried to convert a liberal girl. IT WONT WORK. Find a conservative traditional gf/wife they do exist user.

delete this image pls

I have a Mexican wife. We did some traveling in Europe and she saw that all her favorite cities were over ran by Muslims. Now she hates lefties and muzzies. Just got to expose how bad lefties make things. Take her to Paris.

Convert her to islam

It's funny, in my country, women are doing better than men educationally. Intellectually, since they got equal rights, they generally seem to be stronger than men.

It's both tragic and hilarious guy guys believe that you're superior to every women - including amazing, well-educated female leaders of the world - because YOUR intellectual level is apparently incomparably high. More women than ever are doing great educationally, while you sit on Sup Forums complaining about womynz not being enough for you, as you're apparently too ~smart~. White men are such fucking snowflakes.

you should move to canada and be with him OP

>1 post by this ID

I support it, nothing say I love you like an ellope to Canada.

youtube.com/watch?v=mWQf13B8epw

>falling in love with a liberal
Find yourself a nice Trump supporter m8. My girlfriend's a Trump supporter, but a normie Republican who only supports him because he's got an R next to his name. It'll be much easier for me to redpill her than any dirty liberal

put a baby in her, unironically

Yeah yeah Sven, we know; you're a cuck. You don't have to shout it every chance you get.

I'm a woman with one of the highest GPAs of my country's history and I've been headhunted by big
corporations since I was 18 years old. But apparently, I'm intellectually inferior because I don't have a penis. It's too bad the very intellectual NEETS of Sup Forums will never find a woman who can live up to their fantastic potential! We know the women-hating Sup Forums-segment are the intellectual guys who do incredibly well in life.

>female
>leaf
>from BC
>liberal

you gon goof if you fuck with that pussy

These faggots aren't even wearing Campaign hats.

/sage

gaslight her into thinking she's always wrong about politics and social issues

love is sacrifice

With your dick. Red pill her with your dick. Be the alpha in the relationship. Be the real man. Dick her good, show her how a woman should act, and do your fucking part. She will eat anything you have to say.

You fucking retard, you cant redpill women, theyre worse than minorities, they only respect raw power and utter strength, thats it, and since your probably a weakfag neet you will get nowhere
Also fucking sage cause this is retarded

>and she loves me back.
No she doesn't. She told me she's just using you for your money. Sorry mate, but it's best you hear the truth.

SHE'S AN EASY LOVER.

Lol I'm sure all that is true you fucking neckbeard.

Take your jewish tricks somewhere else.

Woman detected. Don't your cats need feeding?

>I'm a woman with one of the highest GPAs of my country's history and I've been headhunted by big corporations since I was 18 years old

And yet you're arguing with us retards on Sup Forums. Also, tits or GTFO

You do know that the liberal party in BC sides with the conservative party on a national basis don't you?

Drive through the hood in the states show her shitskins here are nothing compared to the apes you have roaming

Tip: men love women, women don't love men

BC liberal party is the right of center party. They mean liberal as in limit the scope of government as to allow freedom. not the mutation of the term that has come to pass elsewhere.

There are some women. Focus on "understanding" everything. Remember you're on the same team, you will have to be the bigger person and focus on understanding over right and wrong. Understanding is a more adaptable approach when dealing with people who use emotions as reasonable justification over actual logic.

The person is on a few threads repeating this as if it means anything.

>proud of """""""making"""""""" video on jewtube
Leaf, not even once.

>BC

So she's either a Chinese or a self-hating white.

Either someone LARPING hard or a deeply insecure woman. Either way pretty sad.

> Intellectually, since they got equal rights, they generally seem to be stronger than men.

Education system 'rigged' in their favor
Get more virtually useless degrees somehow means 'doing better educationally'
Pretty much any work that is of any relevance still heavily dominated by men
Sven probably thinks women getting the right to vote wasn't detrimental to society because MUH EQUAL RIGHTS

Gulag for both of ya

>amazingly well educated leaders of the world
Lmao

Québec women are best canadian women. That's a fact.

>How do I redpill her? She's from BC and a liberal.

Well first, you should probably learn Chinese, so that you can communicate with her.

Oh my god 10/10

Women get degrees in useless shit and are promoted for "muh diversity" and because bosses want a harem to fuck. Since women have gotten rights, and especially since women started entering the workforce, society has become much worse in all objective measures, because instead of logic and reason dictating things, the world is run by either idiot alphas who hate the average man that women all flock to or ultra liberals. Smart guys like Nixon are now impossible to elect.

Thing is it isn't in 'useless shit' here. I'm speaking degrees in medicin and law, not Albanian gender studies.

I take it as a compliment you think my academic efforts are impossible to believe :)

I think it's quite hilarious. I quite enjoy /lit/ and Sup Forums. I come to Sup Forums to be entertained.

I'm not deeply insecure, I was in one other thread were I was referring to this one specifically. It does mean something since women are apparently, by some, deemed intellectually inferior based on their gender. Looking at countries more progressive than USA, there's nothing to back it up.

How do you mean the educational system is 'rigged' in their favour? And yes, I believe women getting the right to vote is important for a functioning democracy. As do everyone where I live, thankfully.

take her to dearborn michigan

what is that pic? reminds me of the one where blacks killing whites

>men have larger brains
>99% of notable achievements are by men
>men will autistically devote themselves to their career while women basically won't ever

Yeah there are some autist savant women out there, but at the uber high end they're out numbered by men 999:1. This isn't based on hatred of women, it's based on some simple rational observation of reality.

Take away her meth

Well, men having larger brains does not necessarily mean that they perform better academically, which is a criteria for succes in our society. New research has shown that men on average have a higher IQ than women, but only by 3 points, which is why many scientists have deemed that there's no noticeable difference in men and women's intelligence. At least not one that has an impact on academic succes and effort in the work force.

99% of noticeable achievements were by men when women weren't allowed an education. Achieving something when you have no rights is impossible. Since women and men have ben juridically equal in Denmark, men don't achieve more academically than women do.

That men will devote themselves to their career and women won't is simply not true. The reason women are doing better educationally and in the work force as of now is because they devote themselves to their studies, and later career, 100 %. The only reason women invested themselves less in their career was because of paternity leave, which isn't too big a problem now, as men take half.

Your anecdotes might be true for the US and Canada, but as a progressive country with equal rights, it's simply not.

Oh, and I forgot to say: Being an 'autist savant' is not criteria for academical succes and intelligence. While research shows the most intelligent people in society are men, research shows the dumbest people are men too. Most people are average, men or women, and an average difference of 3 IQ points means absolutely nothing.

women do what men tell them. stop being a bitch and they will do whatever you do.

as in a BC Liberal Party supporter?

cause that's right-wing

Men tend to cluster on the high and low extremes for IQ. That's why most scientists, composers and generals are men, but so are most criminals.

get back to work bob

First you fuck her like you hate her every night.

Then you share Jordan Peterson vids with her and express your appreciation for what he is saying about personal responsibility, the pervasiveness of marxism, and the foundations of trith upon which the west has been built.

Then you identify your frustration at this current social upheaval in the western world and how homogenous ethnostates would solve it in theory.

The JQ is one that needs to be suggested only in reponse to her questioning why everything has become so degenerate, via inception. IE, point out the (((coincidence))) of jewish involvement in so many degenerative mediums, but let her draw conclusions herself.

Most importantly - take your time. This is a process over years.

BC is a chinese territory.

Well, more women are becoming scientists in Denmark, and some think they're overtaking the medical field. Fact is most people are completely average, and IQ doesn't mean much unless you're extremely intelligent - or extremely dumb. My point was simply that women aren't intellectually inferior, and that the average 3.3 point difference in men and women doesn't mean anything on an academical or societal level.

Invade soft, defenseless Canada when?

Have a few children with her.

Retarded. At the top men wreck women. Men are the gamble women are the safe pick. Std deviations matter.
The worst part is how unhappy women are bc of this. They won't marry down socioeconomically thus it creates extreme hypergamy at the top and a bunch of neets at the bottom. Bad bad for marriages

From White Privilege to Jewish Privelege
From Jewish Privilege to Jewish Problems
From Jewish Problems to Jewish Quotes and Actions
From Jewish Quotes and Actions to glorifying the opposite

Once the Jew is identified the bad guy, right wing viewpoints can follow. Someone who believes in the system of white privilege can't argue against Jewish privilege when shown the facts from someone they can't brush off.

If you act as if you're learning it as well it's much better. "Oh I was reading this thing about how Jews actually make up an abnormal amount of the 1%/college admissions, etc" rather than "Sit down I need to tell you about the filthy kikes and their schemes".

They don't have to reach their level. They just have to be willing to learn. You don't need original ideas, just good ideas.

A bullshit derector is all you need.

This might be true for the US, but it's not true for Denmark - and we have a much more progressive society with more gender equality than the US. Guess feminism can work.

Why do you think women are intellectually inferior to you? Why do you think you can teach women things and that you are superior to them? Don't women have access to education in the US? I don't know if it's an American thing, but women are considered equal in Scandinavia. Academically and socially. Men would laugh at the idea of women not 'reaching their level'. Men here have educated sisters, mothers, female friends and girlfriends that they respect intellectually and equally.

I dunno OP, but even if you can't redpill her, it could work.

I knew a girl who I was continually getting into arguments with because she was such a retarded feminist/anti "hate-speech", pro-multiculturalism liberal. I would just calmly explain all the reasons she was wrong, and she would flail and fuss and accuse me of being racist. I borderline hated her, but, the problem was, I also thought she was pretty cute.

I just kept being me, and she just kept being her.

Within a few months she was literally asking me to hold her head down on my cock until she was choking.

Women are complicated, apparently.

But whatever. I had sex, and ultimately that's what matters. She tried to angle for a relationship, but nah. I'm not hanging around for the crazy.

The game changers are men. Women Makin sociology articles that no one reads is not achievement.
BTW Denmark unemployment bennifits the change is one of the greatest arguments against welfare. Thank you Dane for that. Thanks for that Data

>step one: lose the gun
If only they knew how right they really were...

All mounties are girls

As I've pointed out more than few times, I'm speaking women outdoing men in scientific academic fields such as medicine.

I don't quite understand what you're saying about the unemployment benefits. But we don't have the inequality, poverty and crime that you have in the States - because of our universal health care system and unemployment benefits, we're one of the most well-educated nations in the world. It creates security and social mobility. Might be because of that we don't have a leader like Trump, white male rage and women hate like americans on Sup Forums, black people stealing and filling up the prisons etc.

don't do that. If any of you ameribros want canadian wives make them come to your country. Don't fall for the eternal canucks divorce trap.

hot

I suggest you Google Denmark unemployment bennies. I'm not on PC so I can't bring up the graphs. Looking up .Gov employment is also fun too.
I'm not saying Denmark is not a great place to live. Relative to White America. The enduring class/caste is hard for Europeans to grasp sometimes

British Columbian here, and I quote Christy Clark leader of the liberal party for the last 16 years

"we need more foreign investors, it is the future of BC"

I think you do not understand the USA political climate. It is the white productive working man against the gimme class now. That is why the Midwest flipped.

Fuck off.

you must understand something
americans have rich history, with bravery, honor and pride
Canadians have nothing
they didn't fight for independence like you americans, they sucked britains dick until they said fine
canadians are known only for beavers, moose, maple syrup and hockey
Canadians take extreme pride of being extremely polite faggots, it's literally a meme on the internet
why would you marry someone without any pride, any history or any culture when American culture is so immensely superior?

>Bolivia talking shit about culture

in your defense, rape is illegal here so I understand why you wouldn't think highly of us.

i have a big beard, i'll just say i'm muslim and i will get away with it leaf.
pink, innie canadian pussy belongs to muslim cock :)

If you are a woman marry me...if man be my sensei and teach me

Well, I think I understand the political climate better than most Americans do. You seem to have a poverty-stricken class of people who are not very well-educated and do not serve in their best self interests. It doesn't seem very democratic.

I'm aware of what the unemployment benefits entail, I just don't mind them. I think they secure social mobility for children of people who aren't able to work. Our universal health care secures education and democracy. One of the biggest issues in America is inequality.

tell her she isn't allowed in politics because she isn't worried about the safety of the country

Just ignore her whenever she brings up politically cucked bullshit.

That's basically it.

Ontario is literally a raging diaper fire.

>t. has never had a girlfriend or a sister
They're literally incapable of thinking on the same level as men, it's a hard fact of life. Women are petty little shits is what they are.

You dont, shes just trying to frame you for rape and to get free gibs.