Spainfags, are you serious? Is this really a problem to think about...

Spainfags, are you serious? Is this really a problem to think about? Is this really an occasion to make a new stupid law? Why do you let your crazy feminists to spoil your life?

Other urls found in this thread:

larazon.es/local/madrid/carmena-propone-ahora-que-los-ninos-recojan-las-colillas-de-la-calle-HG11359284
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuckers elected on mayor.
It's total war, lad. Can't wait till some feminist tries to tell a Latin America macho to stop this. They beat their women in broad day light, think they give a fuck about "personal space".

>It's total war, lad. Can't wait till some feminist tries to tell a Latin America macho to stop this. They beat their women in broad day light, think they give a fuck about "personal space".
Why are there Latin-American men in your country? Also aren't they mostly 5'4 Peruvians?

>Mfw

I'll atop man spreading when women stop filling their adjacent seats with bags

Not surprised having an old hag libtard mayor there.

Sorry to hear that, bro. I hope you'l expel that mayor with pissed rags.

This now gives them an excuse to fall over on the qts next to them.

Average-built men are naturally more top heavy than average-built women, thus needing a larger base to prevent from tipping over.

Because our previous Commy government gave the bastards easy immigration and easier citizenship (1 year!). We have actual Latino street gangs in spain, mS-13, Latin Kings.

>5'4 Peruvians

Doesn't matter their size, lad. The rape women for having squirts too short, what do you think they'll do to a feminazi telling them to close their legs.

Honestly we should just give up on the pretense of whiteness and european and do the same to ours, will put the sluts back where they belong.

I never believed it until Madrid and Barcelona went feminist mayor, mate.

It's a fucking shit show. How much money are the spending on horseshit like this?

Too fucking much.

Women to the kitchen, traitors to the galley and men back to fucking and working.

Spain normalfags are still trying to be "progressive" as a form of denial about Franco's period.

>the same country that drove out Muslims from Iberia

Ok, Sup Forums, come here. Listen to my logical construction (if you like Jordan Peterson, you will love some little of logic, I think) and in the end (if you are consistent) you will be forced to accept one of those claims as truth:

-Men are mostly irrational, illogical slaves of the baboon hierarchy.
-Men are secretly gay.
-Menspreading is an unjust, harmful phenomenon for society and it must be stopped.

So, its simple.

You claim, menspreding is comfortable, natural, and its opposite is not. It even can do harm to your health, and your precious balls will fall off, if you draw together your legs, just a little.
So, I ask you: if two men sit next to each other, how exactly should they sit? And what if there are three of them?

One of them will always harm another. And someones balls will fall off. Is they all will sit straight, it will harm all of them too. And if they all will sit straight, it will harm all of them. Psychological and physical damage is inevitable and someone could become impotent (and the white race will soon disappear).

And I’ll tell you what will happen in real. The baboon who will be the most arrogant, the strongest and who will not care about the rest will sit down, as he likes. And fuck the others. Or they will beat the shit out of each other, if they are “alpha-males”.

So what will you do, to stop harming each others balls in civilized way?

I’ll tell you.

-You will do nothing BECAS DATS NURMAL, and you are fucking member of baboon hierarchy, irrational, illogical and you dont care about other people, MUH MENSPREADING EVOLUTION

-You put your feet on top of each other. And it would be some gay foot-fetish.

- Balls will not fall off. You will accept rules about menspreading, while seats in urban transport will not be separated from each other by barbed wire and two sized.

That all your options.

Madrid is the worst shithole in Spain, tons of mudslimes, right wing party extremely corrupted, currently the libtards rule and allow this kind of bullshit, 2 million homos expected to visit the city cause literaly has a maassive LGTB festival. Please Trump lend us some MOABs.

communist SJWs running Madrid's town, not all spain.

how long till government just castrates newborn babie boys

Tell them to move the bag you fucking pansy

>Congo

I want to believe

What about that women spreading? That manspreading law is discriminatory and sexist.

This is what happens when you let women in. This is why video games, TV shows, movies and music are all SHIT. This is why the internet is going to get "monitored". This is why you have all these 3rd world shitfucks running around in your nations because the women "feel" and want them. This is why companies are falling apart and no longer putting out good products because women are blocking innovation.

It is really that simple. Keep women away and things run like a well oiled machine.

If your Latin American immigrants comprised only Argentines, Chileans and Uruguayans, you wouldn't have any, or at least as much, rape/crime problems. However, last time I checked, there were only 6000-8000 Argentines living there, and I couldn't get my citizenship by ancestry because I require one of my grandparents to get theirs first, then my parents', then mine, even though I am 7/8 Spaniard (remaining 1/8 is other Euro admixture, no indigenous blood afaik)
>inb4 muh heritage

Question is: Do you think it is easier for Peruvian and Ecuadorian niggers to immigrate to Spain than it is for people from the Southern Cone?

I would demand women not be in public then while on their periods. I can smell it and it's very distracting,

>It will soon be illegal to be a white male
I don't want to live on this planet anymore. Knowing it will only get worse and nobody will listen until it's too late.

It's like Cassandra's Curse.

IMAGINE MY SOCK

¿QUÉEEEEEEEEEE?

Puff...

For me Uruguay,Chile,and Argentina are bro-tier, and more than welcome. It's as you say "the rest".

I think the Central Americans(the worst of the worst), Ecuadorians, and Peruvians came at the most opportune time, during the construction boom. The Southern Coners never seem to puhsed on that.

We've now got a huge influx of Venezuelans too. They fill our brothels, and are bringing crime. I'm sure none of them are good people.
The issue is when one of the fuckers come, they bring their whole family, and breed like rats. Most Argies in Spain are usually a bit torn, leave their family and have something to go back to. Most of the Central Americans have a favela to look forward to.

Any personal experiences with them? I sadly can say I know people who've suffered their gamberradas.

I was thinking the same thing. It sucks when you know the truth but nobody believes you...

Sorry, I reread the bit about your immigration.
This seems crazy you couldnt get a passport based on that lineage. Most Southern Cone get it via Italy.

My understanding is the Central American's usually have someone come over on a legit visa, stay the year, and then apply for the passport. If you are from the ex-Empire (incl. Phillipines) you need to be resident in Spain for 1 year to apply for citizenship.

I'm a dude and I hate manspreading. Show some decency and cover up your genitals.

lol we're not monkeys. (at least in Argentina)

>Congo
How long did this take to type without hands?

Hard to avoid them. A kid was stabbed 27 times outside my school about 10 years ago. The school and cities response was to basically create "Safe spaces" for the Latin Kings, and allow them to be considered an "association".

My father-in-law(?) is a GC and I've been with him just going for a beer and numerous occasions he has had to stop some Guatemalan beating his wife after a few drinks. They don't give a fuck, just immediately start disrespecting him too.

The Zoo is being run by the animals.

>white
>paraguay
choose one

As stupid as this sounds, I didn't even think of the southern cone when I wrote that. Perhaps you can take it as a compliment?

what's the difference between manspreading and cleavage?

cleavage is universally considered non-offensive, and can even taken to be attractive, both to males and females regardless of orientation?

what about gays reacting to manspreading? do they find it offensive, attractive, or is it moot for them? what about a hetero man reacting to a hetero man manspreading? i'm neutral myself.

> i'm a dude
ok fag

I should try again, maybe, now that Europe is a bit more cucked.
Tell me, bro, how's the tech/software industry there? Could I get a low end job as a programmer? What city would you recommend? I just want to be let alone and tend to my memes.

Lots and lots of jobs, mate.
I live in Barcelona, and I'd say they acocunt for half of job opportunities. You also have English which puts you above a lot of people.

Do you have a degree in IT? What do you consider low level?

Lol, really funny, but lets be honest, nobody is going to follow those rules, right?

will make sure to report offenders

That's not about decency, and that's not a problem to make a law about. If you think that someone took your space, tou can ask him to stop, you can spread your own legs, you can act like a normal human. It's stupid to make more and more rules instead normal conversation, we are not autists, we can negotiate.

I'm on a proxy.
Not gonna let the deep state get me.

No, you all cover up and behave. I'm sick of the sexualisation of society.

The fuck? Your balls are in the way, mate.

That's your problem you can't accept human nature. Don't spoil lives of other people with fighing against common sense.

i don't know if you're joking or if you are actually a pussy

Dad, what the fuck?

>Woman uses bags and purse to block a seat for 3 because she doesn't want anyone to sit near her

Nothing too see here

>Man sits with legs open taking up 2 seats max

GBLRFNKINGMMIT WHITE MaaaaAAAALLLEEE.

Oh, another quality thread

larazon.es/local/madrid/carmena-propone-ahora-que-los-ninos-recojan-las-colillas-de-la-calle-HG11359284

>Men are mostly irrational, illogical slaves of the baboon hierarchy.
Maybe in Congo
>Men are secretly gay.
You are openly gay

I minored in Programming. I consider being a codemonkey to be low end.

Everything from Php up. Obviously, there is a lot more positions for Java, and lately Javascript as per trends.

>Ivan's going to lecture us on laws

Better that the politicians are entertained in these bullshit, than the politicians steal public money

Thanks former ruler.

ban obese people from public transit and anyone with a baby as well.
also ban babies from planes while you're at it and have
special babies and obese people flights at a discounted rate.
AM I DOING THIS RIGHT?

the fuck? source please, i bet this is because Podemos

They elected an old hag feminist as mayor. The blame is on them.

>Still posting this clickbait story
Its about being a decent human being and not using 2 or 3 seats at once if the train/bus is full. Funny how this became so clickbaity, because it was also a campaign against women that put their bags in other seats.
>TL:DR clickbait title with a clickbait pic

Sorry this is off-topic, but if an American who speaks Spanish wanted to visit Spain this year on vacation, where would you recommend?

Roman ruins would be a definite plus.

Not getting murdered would also be nice, but I go to Mexico pretty often so its not that big a deal.

Tarragona and Girona are ok, by the way some game of thrones episodes have been recorded in Girona

Thanks. I program in C#, Java, js and PHP so I'll consider it. As soon as I save enough money I'm out of here. I hope you Eurofags get a grip of yourselves and don't become a Caliphate.

Best of lucks.

I would recommend you to kill yourself because you will have shit tier mexican accent.
Now, travel north. Visit Santiago de Compostela cathedral and Galicia.
>Implying spain's crime rate is comparable to mexico
First rule of every tourist traveling to any major city: don't act like a tourist. This applies for every major city in the world.
I bet you also believe that our doctors are like mexican """"doctors"""" too.

HAPPENING

Please stay here user, west europe is doomed and the shitskins are starting to ruin us too.
Please reconsider it.

>Better that the politicians are entertained in these bullshit, than the politicians steal public money
And who do you think is paying for this? Certainly the money is not coming from Commiermena's own pocket.

Yeah, stay there. Not because we don't want you here, anyone's who's civilized and white is welcome here, but because you should try to better your own country. You've got your own comfy culture to take care of, we're too serious for Argentinians since we only see work everywhere.

Hmmm, I've never really lumped Spain in with Latin American folks in my mind. I've always thought of your county as a developed first world European place, though less rich than the north.

Thanks for the tips, my accent will sound Mexican, but that's who I talk to here. I'll start researching those locations as well as those indicated by
I do really appreciate both of your help.

Gracias, err sorry graFias.

but my big balls....

you're welcome

here's my opinion

who fucking cares

LOL!
You are just getting the rejects we deported years ago from where your ancestors laid their seed. Pay back is a bitch.

What is there here for me? I like Argentina and all but I don't want my children to be born in this shithole.

>Potemos destroying Madrid and Barcelona

what a surprise...

Spic males are savages to be sure, so maybe they do this shit too much, it annoys even other men. Also, the rotten smell of these southern, 25% unemployed spics...

>updated 1942
What did they mean by this?

Sidenote: A quick rundown about banking industry status is required, please.

>Barcelona
Barcelona is doing fine now, while the previous right-wing mayor left us a steaming pile of SHIT
>fuckhueg unnecessary construction of a highway tunnel in the middle of the city, including irregularities in the tendering which have led to the whole construction be put on hold for half a year
>DEFACED Passeig de Gràcia, literally the most beautiful street in Barcelona, with its retarded car lanes in the middle of the sidewalk
>ZERO regulation of tourist activity has meant the degradation of whole boroughs of the city and in the long run would have hurt tourism. This will take DECADES to fix, now we finally have a proper regulation
>ZERO public housing, while Barcelona is dead last in Europe in regards to public housing, leading to ridiculously high rent
>shitty bus line rearranging was epic failure and brought NONE of the promised benefits
Xavier Trias was literally the worst mayor we've had since Porcioles in the dictatorship. Ada Colau may be a commie and do lots of SJW bullshit, but on the important issues she's handling the city just fine.

now if it's not too much to ask FUKKEN KYS

I've never seen someone beating their women in public here.

Nice proxy, Jordi

>1942 -> 19:42 -> 7:42 pm

Ruskie time