i.imgur.com/RKaeW0g.jpg
>DeZ Jun4
i.imgur.com/UEGogDB.jpg
>E Ghouta May 29
i.imgur.com/yFyFmaa.jpg
>E Qalamoun May26
i.imgur.com/jUTtMtn.jpg

Developments Jun8
>Palmyra:SAA advances 10km in SE Palmyra, and gains more ground in N around Arak oil fields&town
>US strikes pro-gov forces 2nd time for entering "de-confliction zone" that don't exist, after being fired upon by a drone they claim
>SAA captured Dakwah hilltop - E Damascus
>SyAF bombs positions in Raqqa of IS & 1 group part of SDF
>Turkish-backed militants attack Kurdish forces in N Aleppo,Tall Rifaat city
>UN investigates reports of US bombing in Mosul that killed 80+ civies
>IS raids SAA in rural Hama, capture mines, arty shells, anti-tank missiles, AKs,2bulldozers+pickuptruck
>FSA attacks SAA positions in Zuluf area
>PMU liberates Safouk Border-Crossing into Syria
>50+ rebels defect to SAA in NE Aleppo
>WHITE HOUSE BLAMES IRANIAN VICTIMS FOR ISIS ATTACK
>Qatar puts army on high alert, Iran offers to ship food/water
>WHO:Yemen cholera cases pass the 100k mark
>Houthis claim hit a Saudi F16 over Sana

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/872943727312064514
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/872935881451110400
wikimapia.org/#lang=pl&lat=35.955499&lon=39.024210&z=14&m=b&show=/5707787/al-Mashalab&search=raqqa
wikimapia.org/#lang=pl&lat=35.955499&lon=39.024210&z=14&m=b&show=/23241556/Old-City-of-Raqqa&search=raqqa
rt.com/usa/384520-postol-report-sarin-syria/
youtube.com/watch?v=TVhf0uKhfds
de.scribd.com/document/344995943/Report-by-White-House-Alleging-Proof-of-Syria-as-the-Perpetrator-of-the-Nerve-Agent-Attack-in-Khan-Shaykhun-on-April-4-2017#from_embed
syria.liveuamap.com/en/2017/8-june-syria-aleppo-province-swedish-foreign-fighter-ab
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for Assad

xth for aryan k*rdish beauty

4th for Alois Brunner

2nd for Kurdish feminist freedom fighters.

Fuck ASS SADists

31/10

HUGE!! SAA HAS MADE GAINS IN REDDIT!
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/872943727312064514
>#Syria Annoucing /r/SyrianConflict - By the community, for the community. - Make Sure To Subscribe & Be part of it.
Rumor has it that Assad himself ordered the barrel bombing of Reddits HQ

She won't lose

>2nd for Kurdish feminist freedom fighters.

Based white kurds.

kys
kys
based

>hurr durr
here is a (very precise and with no mistakes) testimony to help you, little salafishit, to understand

>not very precise and with some mistakes
Perfect explanation of your sex life eh m8?
>Inb4 hurr durr

>#Syria Annoucing /r/SyrianConflict - By the community, for the community. - Make Sure To Subscribe & Be part of it.

Oh GOD Sidrosenko is a fucking Redditor! That changes my opinion of him by 360% degrees...

roaches will arm based houtis, screencap this

DEIR EZ ZOR IS DONE! ASS*D'S HEADLESS BODY IS BEING PARADED THROUGH THE STREETS OF DEIR EZ ZOR AFTER GLORIOUS VICTORY BY MUJAHEDIN OF DAWLA

BASED TERRORIST MAN!

>Just look at Mosul. They infiltrated fleeing civilians with suicide bombers, mined everything.
>In Raqqa there is absolutely nothing.
Maybe not nothing at all, because SDF will surely lose at least 100 militants, but compared to Mosul, Raqqa is just being surrended with a few explosions. It was kind of obvious when IS put this much pressure on Deir ez-Zor end evacuated administration to Alqaim long before SDF besieged the city

/r/syrianconflict is basically rebel and kurd central. They ban people that speak against the kurds.

JUST

Maghrebois why did you DELET THIS?
You know I'll catch it almost every time.

They are no isis "fighters" in Raqqa, only
a few hundreds suicide bombers, some bobby traps, and propaganda operators

you will never see an atmg shoot during this battle

Here's the map by the way

On the other news:
>#Syria #Aleppo Welcome Back Abu Al Kheir Who went Undercover As A Militant Commander For years while working for the #SAA #SyrianArmy
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/872935881451110400

T*rks and turkish superior intelligence agency got cucked hard

Wtf I hate Ivan now

He got cucked by the big germanic dick (8 inches)

So what is with Teheran'S claim that we will soon see the greatest military movement in the anti Daesh fight shortly?
Bombers and fighters are ready.

rakka urban battle hasn't begun yet.
you all were saying that IS was retreating and surrendering the city to fight the SAA .
ever t i m e
in case you forgot: manbij, albab, mosul and now rakka.
i think i don't have to tell about how violent these battles were/are.

you just repeat the same BS every time, but the worst is that you believe it

How likely is it that the SAA advances around SDF held territory and enters Raqqah through the South? Considering they're still pushing even though they've left Aleppo province, how likely is this?

But it's not precise and has small mistakes ;^)

Full invasion of Syria by iran. They enter the war in full force.

my guess.

>you just repeat the same BS every time
Come on now ;)

Not at all.

because i won't try to explain something to him anymore.
he is hurr durring, i won't waste keyboard use time expectancy for him anymore

SAA want's to connect east Aleppo with Palmyra, shortens the front, after that they are supposed to push for DeZ

>I agree with maghrebois
Well guys, guess it's time to kill myself

they'd have to build some ponton bridges over the river then because none are left

I don't think they'll go for it, they'll wipe up the desert and go for DeZ.

How cuck is Kiev :
> Ukrainian lawmakers on Thursday by a vote of 276 to 25 approved legal amendments enshrining seeking membership in NATO as one of Kiev's foreign policy priorities.

shouldn't we rejoice at this?
>Daesh didn't flee so they will die in Raqqa
>Wont send new troops to Deir Ez Zor
>More kurds will die
>Just another city of rumble will be given to SDF
I would love to see what the 21st century Iran military is caable off.

>you just repeat the same BS every time, but the worst is that you believe it
Sounds like someone else we know....

Stream it

This. They couldn't get the PMU in through al-Tanf so they will rev up the official army effort and even fly bomb runs.

No way haahhah
A spy working within Jihadi ranks wasn't spotted for years? Now that's counterintelligence
Maybe a few technicals and HMGs are here and there, but I'm aware how it looks on the ground, it just doesn't add up

>I would love to see what the 21st century Iran military is caable off.
this, but then I remind myself that Iran has a lower GDP than lelgium so i'm keeping my expectations rather low tbqh

>I agree with maghrebois
>Well guys, guess it's time to kill myself

shut up and kys k*rdshit
remember, if the mountains could speak they would tell you to fuck off

Houthis have some cows and weapons, and they are raping Saudis.

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for Ukraine to enter the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.

>mfw hes right
Thanks for the reality check

YoU kNoW yOu ArE jUSt a SoUrCe Of EnTeRtAiNmEnT aT tHiS pOiNt, RiGhT?

>t. Osama Al-Magrhrebois, grand shiek of the hurr durr Caliphate

is there nothing funnier we can put on that tv?

They're somewhat 70% deep into this district/suburb:
>wikimapia.org/#lang=pl&lat=35.955499&lon=39.024210&z=14&m=b&show=/5707787/al-Mashalab&search=raqqa
And first SVBIED took it's toll. We'll see what happens deeper into the city, especially:
>wikimapia.org/#lang=pl&lat=35.955499&lon=39.024210&z=14&m=b&show=/23241556/Old-City-of-Raqqa&search=raqqa
No idea how many SDF will die though, 100, 500? Wild guess.

Mosul countryside was laid with minefields, fleeing civilians infiltrated by suicide bombers. Haven't seen something like that in Raqqa.

>cuckghreboi is right
>/sg/ loosing it
Where am I?

Genuine question. Why you all hate Kurds so much? I thought they were the good guys in this war. Pill me please.

Communists, supported by USA and other terrorist organizations.

And they maybe want to tear Syrian land away.

>steal syrian clay
>US/Israel puppets
>feminists
>want to divide Syria

Basically that's the reason of my hate

The Assad curse strikes again, Trump better not remove him or else.

JUST

ISIS handlers want them to bail on Raqqa as soon as possible so SDF can take it over
the longer they wait the more time SAA has to capture the city
ISIS is supposed to finally push the SAA out of Deir ez-Zor so the SDF or coalition or whoever can come in and "liberate" it

Imagine a civil war happened in your country , and every minority fought to protect their country except one.
That minority instead brought in the US, and planned to steal a third of your land, when theyre around 6-7% of the population. To add to all this, this your country sheltered them from an agressive neighbour they ran away from and gave them citizenship.

Thats the kurds in Syria. Fucking backstabbers.

Awful people, criminals, thieves of all things (land, culture, food, electricity, and anything in your pocket).

can someone give me a quick rundown of the gas attack in april? was it assad or not?

What kind of rifle is this?

how can it be a civil war when Iraqis, Tunesians, Libyans, Yemenis etc are all fighting in Syria

Raqqa is going to have IEDs every fucking 5 feet. They don't need men to hold the city if they're going to have disarm IEDs all day... and MRAPs in Syria might as well be made of gold

>quick rundown of the gas attack in april? was it assad?
No.

al Meshlab district is the weakest point in rakka defense.
flat and tiny district exposed from 3 sides.
it would be a very easy target for the planes and could get attacked from 3 axises

>Haven't seen something like that in Raqqa.
Because the battle hasn't even begun yet, wait until they enter the tighter districts.

Everything you need to know:
rt.com/usa/384520-postol-report-sarin-syria/

Includes the original document by Prof. Theodore Postol

Qatari FM:
> we will not give up or allow anyone to dictate our foreign policy.

Seems like Qatar is still resisting.

Looks like a fancy FN FAL to me.

looks like a G3 knockoff

G3's are legit, they are just incredibly heavy to be carrying around in a warzone at all times

I feel like you haven't followed the Mosul battle, before the actual urban fighting.

Yes, wtf
The defense in Raqqa are non-existent compared with the caves networks and traps in Al Bab and with Mossul.

Wtf, ISIS in Iraq has its own armement industry

That's why casual bombs are falling on it, and there was already white phosphorus in the west, were SDF didn't even bother to advance due to danger.

Here m8, have a template.

the witnesses said it was assad and there was no proper investigation

The same reason why this guy is fighting for the kurds.

Could very well be it.
Iran has made g3's.
youtube.com/watch?v=TVhf0uKhfds

>there was no proper investigation
Gee i wonder why.

Thanks for the answers guys. Meh them being communists and feminists ain't that. Working with Israel and trying to divided Syria... yeah I get the hate.
So you all are Syrian diaspora or just curious of what is going on in Syria.

So basically israelis?

The MIT Professor and chemcial weapons expert disagrees

*disagrees with the (((witnesses)))

we don't know and most likely never will, because it's way to late to have a real investigation on site. However the only one that had anything to gain from an attack like this were rebels, in addition to that the timing was suspicious (just after the government relocated elite forces to northern hama and curb stomped the rebel offensive that took place there earlier and regained all lost territory?).

No one of all the people that cried out showed conclusive evidence to blame the syrian gov. The 4 pages the US put out after the missile strikes are a joke (muh social media accounts, sources on the ground, are you fucking kidding me?), the french report that was released later at least tries show serious evidence but fails terribly upon closer examination.

>rt.com/usa/384520-postol-report-sarin-syria/
>rt
if I use this on an argument with anyone they are going to call me a shill

Commies supposedly fighting globalism, but being funded by the globalist powerhouse.
(((pure coincidence)))

it'd be the rifle you want for holding a hill or building or something...definitely the opposite of what you'd want if you were advancing on an enemy position

So like the same as Albos fucked Serbia with Kosovo?

Middle Eastern Gypos then?

ehh I prefer to be entertained rather than entertain myself.
You go make some for me.

just use the link to the scribd document:
de.scribd.com/document/344995943/Report-by-White-House-Alleging-Proof-of-Syria-as-the-Perpetrator-of-the-Nerve-Agent-Attack-in-Khan-Shaykhun-on-April-4-2017#from_embed

they can read it for themselves

ooh zooty syria.liveuamap.com/en/2017/8-june-syria-aleppo-province-swedish-foreign-fighter-ab