Do your countrymen prefer to fuck local women or foreign women?

Do your countrymen prefer to fuck local women or foreign women?

I'm all in on foreign women. They're more interesting, better dressed, more cultured, and more fun than useless American cunts

I date a Slavic QT

Pic related is a 10/10 in Scotland so I had no choice

Brazilian men are way less nationalists in fucking than Brazilian women.

>marriages with foreign people
>homens - br men
>mulheres - br women

Is it really that bad Scotland?

I live in rural Norway and i've never seen a interracial couple where i live, only when i go into the larger cities or other countries.

thats because Brazilian men are the definition of "muh dick" niggers
Slavs are the master race, I guarantee she cooked for you

Americans are the most insecure about muh manliness in Sup Forums, sorry.

They prefer to fuck nothing and instead watch their woman being fucked

>Slavs are the master race

No, just no, no, no.

any more pics of muslim women getting BLACKED?

lol not even close. I know all about you people, I have to admit I'm envious of the overall social situation in Brazil but to deny you're all horny nigger dogs is laughable

I don't blame you famalam, with women like yours I'm not surprised Brits conquered half of the globe - it's better to just settle for an Abo or Poo

>all horny nigger dogs is laughable

I'm anti-social, nikkei and loser. It's not my case.

I'm sorry user. Genuinely sorry. What an inconvenient country to live in to be anti-social

Local girls

>but to deny you're all horny nigger dogs is laughable

Is that a problem to you? That's why you guys are all cucks, because you're not "horny dogs", you're more like "whiny fags".

I married a German woman.

I want to fuck black chick.

you're right. The United States would improve if we all became niggers, got 16 year old girls pregnant and then left them to be single mothers like you alphas

#saynotoblackboys

what does that even mean "their" woman?
if i'm actually polish, but born here, does that make every polish and german woman my own?
german woman have never been interested in me unlike polish girls.
and now you guys tell me those little german shits are somehow "my woman"

wrong decision. is she atleast attractive?

Pack you bags cucks, we're going to Pakistan!

Immediately after posting i actually remembered one of my mother's cousins married a woman from Peru

Which is kinda a shame, he is very tall and blond and his children are swarthy and black haired manlets who look nothing like him, waste of good genes to be brutally honest.

Still interracial relations are something i rarely see around here, Hedmarken is not exactly a
typical melting pot

Thanks, I was looking for that pic today.

This is kinda sad actually

Your rhetoric is just fallacy. Not even in the intellectual area you guys have any merit anymore.

Yeah. But we can't blame her for her mother being a whore.

Yes, but she's crazy.

This. Sometimes i'm asking myself what's the hype with white women?

>White girls
Most perverted and fun to fuck, but disloyal

>Black girls
Nice asses and ride dick like professionals, but they HATE oral & anal is out of the question

>Latinas
High sex drives but they get pregnant from eye contact

>Asians
Very focused on making sure you cum, but ZERO sex drive

>blacks hate oral
???

I'd love a slavic qt for a wife tho.

Foreign women are not allowed to fuck Danish men. Their families keep them under strict control. They are not even allowed to leave the home after 18:00 o' clock.

Foreign men fuck danish women all the time, though. Since their own women aren't allowed to fuck before marriage. There is a saying "Danish women are for fun, non-Danish womena are for love". They're basically treated like cumbuckets. Also, Danish women have a thing where if they haven't tried a foreigner, they feel like they've somehow 'missed out', whatever that means.

>blacks girls hate oral

Maybe african-american girls, but I can tell you from my experience that they get on their knees very easily, and they do it well.

It's mostly gay pakis...

Yeah but they turn into Holgas when they hit 40