Why do you think that your empire was so special?

Okay Britbongs. What was so great about your empire? You took over empty lands and shit holes. You didn't conquer anything that mattered. You didn't have a sliver of mainland Europe. Why are you so proud of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.668/former-swedish-minister-of-finance-sweden-will-become-like-africa.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They didn't need Europe, a sliver of India was worth more.

BREXIT CANCELED CONSERVASHITES BTFO

BREXIT CANCELED CONSERVASHITES BTFOBREXIT CANCELED CONSERVASHITES BTFO

CANCELED CONSERVASHITES BTFO

You literally payed for other people to become civilized and then they kicked you out. All you have left are some Island outside of Argentina, which is unreasonable to hold on to by the way. You should have held on to Canada or Australia instead you fucking morons.

That's such a shit hole they have shit particles in the tap water.

>Why are you so proud of it?
Because when they were shoved into factories like livestock for hundreds of years like cattle they swallowed whatever excuses their rich jew factory owners gave them to delude themselves as they were moulded into obedient cattle.

Shit posting aside, you have to be an utter fucking idiot to see not the worth of conquering 1/4 of earths land mass. Seriously, how do you think the U.K. Industrialized so fast and punched so much above its weight for being a shitty dreary little island? Wasn't the tea Sven.

Oh ya
>PRIME MINISTER JEREMY CORBYN

I understand why that would be good, but as soon as they found anything of value and started making money of it, the natives cucked them and kicked them out. They didn't have troops anywhere to protect their colonies. They just pretended to "own" the lands because no one else did.

Just a reminder that the "most powerful army on earth" was beaten to shit by a bunch of drunk American colonists who had barely any real war experience

>Civilized the world
>Spawned some of the greatest countries on earth
>Spawned a superpower
>Took down the German blood machine
>The sun never set
Now that you have your answer go, Achmed needs your wife again

Exactly. That happend to them everywhere. They just pretended to own these colonies because there were only hunter gatherers or small hill tribes living there before. Their claims were as retarded as it would be if America claimed to own the moon. Fucking Britbongs and their fake empire.

Is this what they teach in American schools?

The win can be entirely attributed to the involvement of France.

Empires only work, if you Control/Replace the Populations.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6

French may have helped trap Cornwallis, but had they actually showed up on time and done what they said they would, your asses would have been evicted far sooner.

It took us a while to get into full swing but by the time the French showed up we were literally trolling your army. Cornwallis bout had a heart attack going through the carolinas because based generals like Greene kept running him in circles and taunting him.

But... Americans do own the moon.

Because the sun didn't set in this empire?
Did your cucked teachers already fucked up your brain completely regarding Western culture?
Are you already accepting Muslim Supremacy?

Civilized others as a mission to humanity, did you think Anglos are Euro savages? Also the empire did profit well from it.
Ireland, why are you talking?
Okay, show us your colonies or your vast European conquests
Nah not really, that guy has no idea what he's talking about. Also no, the French just kept your navy busy while we were busy wining on land

We put civilisation where there was none

The britbongs had the seas and technology, and therefore all the (((money))). They could fuck up anyone else, but got fucked in WWI despite even winning.

LeL
e
L

This is what they teach in British schools? We funded and fough you guys on europe to keep you busy.
>What is gorilla warfare
>What is foreign involvement
Not only that, the thirteen colonies were less important to the economic interests of the british than the asian colonies so they didn't put muxh effort. But i guess american propaganda has to say that the Americans fough the entire might od the british empire with a bit of help of france and no help from Spain because the spanish help had to be deleyed to promote the propaganda to go to war against us.

I am proud that a small nation managed to punch far above its weight on the global scene. Admittedly we were lucky in a lot of respects, the Spanish Armada wrecking, Hitler not directly invading after Dunkirk though he could've seized power and Holland not capitalising on Medway.
Gibraltar is under the Crown's dominion, unless that doesn't count as European soil to you.

I certainly don't always agree with the government's polices, current or past however I sincerely respect the men who made the empire what it was.

>swedecuck downplaying white European achievements
I can't wait until your Somali and Afghan pets consume your entire civilisation. You deserve your death.

>Is this what they teach in American schools?
I literally watched the Patriot in a high school history class

I never claimed that we had an impressive Empire. We did cuck the Britbongs for a while tho and we did take over Denmark, Norway, Finland, Parts of northern Germany and Poland. At least we went up against some oposition, not like you who jewed your way to rule. Your most common strategy to take over a country was to kidnap their leader, get him hooked on opium and shit and then you went back with him and he gave you the place in exchange for infinate amounts of opium. Your strategies are less honorable than the Jews.

says the english speaking swede......

So glad your not a burger

You tea caddies didn't own so much as a potato, much less an empire.
Oh and you dont even have a unified Ireland, lel.

I think we are all begining to wonder if (((we))) actually did get fuck or if it was ust...us... that got fucked. The snakes found a new pit. They always do.

They are still trying to "decolonise" their minds. (that really just means rebrand thier barely colonised minds as "their own" to take the cred. sad.)

Dude i have no idea what that opium thing is. Seems to me some Britbro cucked you and youre mad all of a sudden.
Also this

>Point out the UK is now something to be pitied
>Collect (You)

Yeah I guess you have the best language. I'll give you that.

Le moral war for our people
Le greatest generation
Le based jews
Le Winston Churchill hero

Fucking retards

>meanwhile nobody mentions the russian empire which actually conquered whites and rivaled that of the anglos with hudreds of nationalities from chinks to kebabs rekt and resulting in the biggest country on earth today

WEW

Really historical masterminds here

The same russian empire that makes up 50% of german citizens and is piss poor? What about em Fritz?

Says the one being colonised by mudslimes from shit holes
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.668/former-swedish-minister-of-finance-sweden-will-become-like-africa.html