Are we just gonna let this slide

Other urls found in this thread:

zh.ink361.com/app/users/433534779/bethchvilicek_/photos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump 4 justice

Sup Forums is a hillboard now, we will be sure to send him to the principal's office, and then to the grave

God bless, the hero we need

>I disagree with someone
>Better leak his personal info on social media
Are Liberals okay up there? Yes it's wrong but let the school deal with it you morons.

Name: Beth Chvilicek
Wenatchee High School
Plays Softball and Basketball

Entering Junior year high school

Hobbies include masturbating to anime

No thats mine you've got it backwards

It's not a hobby if everyone is doing it user, it's the norm

You don't jack it to the cartoon ladies? :^)

Oh I knock my junk around to cartoons all the time, don't worry about that.

Parents are Brigid and Jeffrey Chvilicek, Brigid is a Nursing instructor at Wenatchee Valley College

They live at
1209 Orchard Ave
Wenatchee, WA 98801-1948

this would make a good supreme court case if they decide to punish him for an undershirt. if you hoped you could wear nazi shit to school someday, it's about to happen

>supreme court case
>on nazi t-shirts
Somehow I get the feeling that's not the best look right now

It's perfectly acceptable. Would it be more acceptable if it were a hammer and cycle? Both parties are guilty of horrible atrocities. Or would a star of David be good because the Jews have plenty of blood on their hands too. Swastika like it or not is freedom of speech. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean he doesn't have the right to express himself.

Something in that pic is off...

Would be seriously top kek if this made it to the Supreme Court and alt-light normies start wearing swastikas at their free speech rallies in solidarity with freedom of expression.

>4t88
close, friendo

Let's destroy this faggot

if you say it fast it sounds almost the same!

Can someone help me set up a proxy so I can have a different flag, or at least tell me if that costs money to do?

zh.ink361.com/app/users/433534779/bethchvilicek_/photos

Here's her landline if you'd like to leave a message:

(509) 665-4873 - Landline
(402) 493-6953 - Landline

Dr. Jeffrey P. Chvilicek, MD

Dad's a doc, call for an appointment today
(800) 955-8818

None of them have feminine penises. Wtf how I supposed to fap to that

>USERNAMES:
beth, bethchvilicek, bethchv

>PHONES:
503//236//8451, 808//455//5480

>PLACES:
Platte City, Missouri Wright City, Missouri Centralia, Missouri Rock Hill, Missouri Caruth, Missouri Gladstone, Missouri Kearney, Missouri Los Angeles, California West Hollywood, California Encinitas, California San Diego, California Imperial Beach, California 1007 Lowella Avenue, Pearl City, Hawaii Honolulu, Hawaii 'ewa Beach, Hawaii Virginia Beach, Virginia Suffolk, Virginia Jacksonville, Florida Key West, Florida Vancouver, Washington 6614 Se 21st Avenue, Portland, Oregon New York, New York

No I meant the kid I am gonna find out what college he applied to and send them the pic.
I want to punish this fascist piece of shit and ruin.his life

bump

and I'm going to have fun with her family. You guys in?