Gay Trump supporters denied entry to Charlotte Pride Parade

fox46charlotte.com/news/local-news/259559428-story

"For a group of people to claim to want tolerance, acceptance, and give it to every single person you can imagine to give it to, for them to sit back and judge me for exercising my right as an American to choose my leader without judgment is hypocritical," Talbert said.

So tolerant!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_Shame
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Denied entry, literally.

Of course they were, they don't fit the narrative

>Implying fags that vote for Trump are any better than regular fags

Wouldn't it be left groups that claim "inclusiveness" saying fags that vote for Trump are worse than normal fags?

ikr?

Maybe its better. The display of flagrant intolerance may get some chatter among others.

At this point, I cant even use the term 'gay' and its been difficult for a long time. Its been revealed as the political cult it always was. All I ever asked was to be left alone and not harassed legally. We have that now. Everything else 'activists' have called for doesn't fit my beliefs and only draws animosity towards me through media for things I have nor want anything to do with.

>Everything else 'activists' have called for doesn't fit my beliefs and only draws animosity towards me through media for things I have nor want anything to do with.

Can relate, have felt this way for quite a while, I remember 'Queer Eye' and thinking that's it make them all believe that we're all obsessed with fashion, hair, food, et cetera. Pride parades can be just as bad, stuffing our "pride" in some pink speedos...still the flagrant hypocrisy of not allowing these folks a spot.

Meant to attach pic.

You don't win battles with the left by accepting their moral framework, i.e. that homosexuality is a legitimate lifestyle.

good fuck Milo and fuck reddit people

accepting fags is also a libertarian banner, not exclusively leftist
>the State shouldn't have a say on what two consenting adults do

What has always hurt me the most is that homos like me were around a very long time and before the internet, had no voice at all. The media would never allow the existence of gays who did not fall in lock step with the 'gaystream' near a mic or camera.

In the 90's, there was something of an internecine civil war hidden from the mainstream. The 'orthodoxy', or what people consider the 'gaystream' libs today succeeded in essentially wiping out the memory that there was a time when many of us rebelled against them.

Granted, those who rebelled were somewhat radical and left also, but they rejected all this assimilation crap. We didn't suffer the illusion of false choices. We knew we were different and didnt fit, but didnt demand the government be involved, didnt run to hide behind lawyers and didnt try to white-wash who we were. We actually stood up for the less fortunate, the poor and people of color, while the orthodoxy sterilized 'gay identity' into some plastic, politically correct garbage to gain mainstream favor. It alienated, isolated and flagrantly marginalized all of us who opposed it all.

This was the era when militant lesbians hijacked the 'movement' in the vacuum created in the silence, and t hings have been fukt ever since, and I have had to watch men come under attack as criminals by birth for two decades now.

Pic related, some street propaganda from the era

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_Shame

They robbed us of our own history. Barely a young homo alive knows there was a time when we were not forced to suffer this shit from our own people while they neglected our youth, commercialized and exploited them with drugs for party profits and sex workers, and left anyone who wasnt a white washed fabulous gay in the shadows to suffer culturally in silence.

The new gaystream, like the old orthodoxy, are nothing short of a cabal of aging corrupt monsters.

I dont even wanna talk about it anymore. Have a good night.

Goodnight user.

wait I still get harassed can I call the police on them?

mandatory bill whittle for new fags that dont get this.

youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Libertarianism would also allow you to fire fag employees and ban them from your private organisations so it is inherently anti-fag.

>Left eating themselves

What's new?

>gay guy banned from going somewhere
sounds fine to me

Look at pol crying over gays. Daddy me likey Milo suckie suckie

Thank you for sharing this.

Correct. I had zero opinions about gays before the left co-opted you wholesale and started spamming militant faggotry day in and day out. Now I'm all for holocausting you.

bump

Imagine living in the good old days when faggotry was considered so vile just talking about it in any context was taboo.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord;

discord dot gg/Stp5U

>leaving out the t
Go fuck yourselves.
Red-pilled traps are the greatest.

Not all gays think trannies should be a part of the movement.

Interesting. Would like to hear you maybe give a talk to
Who do you feel has not been whitewashed successfully in the mainstream of gays?

bump

bump

>Not all gays think trannies should be a part of the movement

LGBQT, there's probably more been added. Just lump more of 'em in there, because we're tolerant except of course regarding political matters.

bump