Tick-tick Drumpfkins

Can the orange cheeto go a single day without getting another article of impeachment drafted?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-02/studying-climate-doesnt-make-you-expert-economics-and-politics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump's non-withdrawal from Melania should be an impeachable offense.

Under what law, statute, or Constitutional amendment does she think this is an impeachable offense? Or is she just shitposting irl because she's upset about it?

(((COHN)))

I know you don't want the hear this, but the white races is Israel from the bible and the jews are not.

It's the fucking huffington post you nimrod.

Wrong. Next bait?

hi ed.

this fucking oven-dodger is teaching law...no one sees a problem with this?

Not one member of the USS Liberty would agree with you.

at least huffpo changed the site to look more like the tabloid it is

>Cohn

it seems that everything he does is impeachable at this point.
i mean, two scoops??

They are still freaking out about this? I thought no one cared about this non-issue anymore.

if two scoops is impeachable then throw my fat ass in jail holy SHIT i gotta get a fucking salad

>Cohn
>(((Cohen)))
I fucking wonder.

Well damn, ed was my redpilled neighbor. Would have been kind of cool. Oh well.

Trump is still the president, so it's still a yuge reeee-issue.

>orange cheeto
is there any other kind of cheeto?

I....I hope not

In what fashion? Oh right, you have no idea, big fucking surprise.

Fire hot is red like an Indian

They really need to be exterminated, tbqh.

As long as there are no nigger cheetos

When you pull a black cheeto out of the bag, the spiders already start crawling down your wrist. If you bite in, then the baby spiders explode across your face and you can't wipe them off because each one has 8 legs.

(((Cohn)))

Don't these people have to run it by their boss before they post this shit? Then again this is the site that gave us "Muhammad was a feminist" so what should we expect

YOU CAN NOT IMPEACH THAT WHICH IS ALREADY A PEACH

(((HufPo)))
(((Cohn)))
Next

Cycle of Anti-trump media

1- start with a redundant topic
2- say it can impeach him to get views on the article
3- wait 1 month
4- realize it went no where

IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

>Professor of Law
>Writes Op-Ed using only emotion and buzzwords
>Paid more than I am

hey another huffpo jew columnist who doesn't understand the law!

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-02/studying-climate-doesnt-make-you-expert-economics-and-politics

zzzzz

Studying The Climate Doesn't Make You An Expert On Economics And Politics

>Cohn
Clockwork

Are you hitting on me?

>Or is she just shitposting irl because she's upset about it?
The latter is the case. If anything our founders did not want the government to get into foreign entanglements such as these treaties. Our Globalist types are having major brain aneurysms over it. If they had their way this nation would be all EUed.
It is one of the things I like him doing. Otherwise I see him as a real Bozo.

the base cheeto is orange with red dust on it

prove it

>Huff Paint

Fuck Trump, the EPA guy Scott Pruitt needs to be removed, cutting funds to the Great Lakes by a 1/3 while Erie is suffering a major Algae bloom which is literally poisoning water supplies, Ontario is flooded which is eroding homes and all while denying there is any problem. To be fair though, hes not as bad as the Governor of New York who wanted to open the St Lawrence dam all the way causing catestrophic damage to the turbines while flooding Tennessee and Montreal with 10cm more water and fucking up shipping in the river for up to Seven months

Eat shit, Esau

Could you imagine if every President's actions were aired 24/7?

>Trump lifts fork
>IMPEACH OMFG
>Trump stabs his well done steak
>ANIMAL CRUELTY IMPEACH THIS MONSTER
>Trump only tips 10% gratuity
>IMPEACH THIS FUCKING MONSTER

Anyone else membah how fun the Huff Po comments section was before they got rid of it?

>she
>(((Cohen)))
Gee, I wonder if she's shitposting.

10% is cheap for Trump

I'm even liberal and find this fucking stupid

lol to be this sad and petulant
he won
he will not be impeached
your parents are failures
you are a failure
your biracial children will be failures

SPEND 100 BILLION TO FUND CHINA WHO DOES NOT HAVE TO FOLLOW ANY POLLUTION ACCORD RULES OR CONTRIBUTE MONEY AND POLLUTES MORE THAN REST OF WORLD COMBINED AND ALL BUSINESSES MOVE THERE BECAUSE ITS FUNDED BY REST OF WORLD AND HAS NO ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROLS SO MORE PROFITS BRILLIANT YOU LIBERAL FUCKING NIGGERS

Clean your half first leaf.

Well 10% of a few hundred dollar meal is still generous.

So is this what the democrats are going to cling onto now that literally everything else failed?
How long until this fails?

Also it's not an impeachable offense.

>I'm even liberal

Trump is smarter than you, old man

As an evil feminist globalist marxist secret jew I'm glad to see him stay around and shit all over your country for four years. Give the world a chance to see how retarded a far right government looks.

We've been cleaning our half 20 years longer then you Americans have, and the bulk of the pollution in both Erie and Lake Ontario come from the American side so with all due respect, fuck off

I thought the Paris agreement thing was legally nonbinding

>Impeach
>Impeach
>Impeach
You fucks can be so stupid. Everyone who wants a president to be impeached while he's done only good for their country and none else acts like a little piece of shit child.
I was wrong about browsing Sup Forums again. There is just no reason for me or anyone else to try to talk to faggitors. Moralfags can die of course.

Its not. Its completely voluntary, a course and goal is set by each nation individually. Its why China is getting away with not diminishing their emissions until about 2030. Sure they are still expanding but its no excuse not to try to do more. Unfortunately all other nations can do is try to shame other nations into compliance.... we already know neither China nor the US give a shit about being shamed

> female jew law professor doesn't like it
Must be doing something right.

Well, I mean legally nonbinding in being part of it. Like no one can legally force you to be part of it

You're right. Neither the UN nor the US could enforce it. The UN never provided an enforceable punishment, and the US never signed it into treaty status. It was ultimately useless. Even Dr. James Hansen, the father of Global Warming, thought it was a shit agreement... in 2015.

>female
>law professor
Really need to read her opinion. I wonder why no law paper in the world wanted to publish her outstandingly good theories and she had to go to the leftist retards tabloid. I bet it's because of anti women bias.

>female professor
> thomas jefferson school of law

Opinion safely discarded.

Hurrrr drumpf sage'd retard

It never ceases to amaze me how retarded these lib jews are.

This is exactly what I voted for though. Articles like this are so over the top and retarded it's just hilarious. She does know this agreement was never signed by congress right? this was just something Obama did to virtue signal to the rest of the world.

The Paris Agreement is between nations, not individuals. Its on the government to determine their course and end goals themselves which means adjusting environmental regulations in line with the course they've chosen to meet their goals. In short, your participation is assured whether you agree with the agreement or not through the laws of your country. That's just the breaks but its hardly the only example of people being forced to participate in programs they don't agree with, like Nasa or the Military, or church subsidies for playground equipment if they double as a day care

>huffpost

This is a satire site correct?

>pulling out of a treaty that was never ratified by our government is impeachable
>(((cohn)))

Not as long as buttmad libshits keep inventing impeachable offenses.

Sure it is