What can people with a high IQ in a third world country do?

Let me explain, in every third world country there are people who are way above the shitty low score of the average population, the thing is that, there are no programs or support for those people, what can they do without considering immigration?

Other urls found in this thread:

test.mensa.no/
psychcentral.com/lib/what-is-emotional-intelligence-eq/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eugenics program

WHAT DD THEY DO IN EUROPOOR IN THE 10TH CENTURY BC

DUHHH

They are driven insane. Stupidity manifests itself in the most brutish ways in third world countries with no rule of law.

>college graduates
>IQ of 120

AHAHAHAHAAHA

That depends on your age. If you are a kiddo under the age of 25 you can join the US Military for citizenship. You have to be perfect and actually be smart but you can literally apply online from anywhere. If you're really smart you should have a high reading comprehension in your native language and English. If you can also learn another important language (Chinese, Arabic, etc.) as it raises your value.

Same things high IQ people in the first world countries do, but for less pay

What´s the contradiction?
I think college graduates from the average population have a lower IQ to be honest

Become powerful and try to improve your nation/people just like the capable have done for thousands of years. The fact that emigration to a better country is the go-to is so fucking dumb

The average person is about 90-110 and not 100 and the average college grad is the average person.

120 is way too high. Id be surprised if PhD grads even had an IQ of 120.

become mules.
get fake passports and falsified green cards then move to usa with no previous record

The rarity is way off.
I have a 140 iq, and that means 1 in 260 ppl is smarter than me. That equates to 0.4% of the population. Iq 143 is more like 1/500, or 0.2% of the population. Also genius is considered to start at 140-145

borderline genius race here

They pulled numbers and words out of their ass. The entire chart is bullshit.

121 is more than one standard deviation above the mean
I would be surprised if even 3.0+ gpa undergraduates from hard science majors are 121+

>without considering immigration
die. no, seriously.
A) use your superior intellect to try and get ahead in life. be murdered and robbed by lessers who notice you getting somewhere.
B) pretend to be another mindless moron, die due to doing moron type things.

Can somebody recommend a reliable and serious online IQ test? I did a couple and got 130-135 but the tests seemed too easy

those numbers are definitely off. 1/10,000 for Nobel Prize Winners? There'd be 30,000 prize winners in the US, and a similarly absurd number of Mozart-tier prodigies. obviously they're conjectural but still...

I had a high I.Q. and grew up in a shitty Mexican neighborhood. The only thing they can do is escape, all the friends they grew up with will try to drag them down, and they're constantly worrying about things relating to their shitty country/neighborhood even if they don't realize it. Once they move to a nice neighborhood, away from shitty family, away from the friends that held them back, then they can thrive.

What website did you use

test.mensa.no/

Fix your country

Spoken like a fuckin leaf. You can't be your best in a system that constantly tries to keep you equal with shitty people. You see this in U.S. schools right now, they lower the standards for the dumbest students and the truly smart can't excel.

Is it true that literally everyone on Sup Forums has an IQ of 136?

Plenty of info available online if you really are up to something, in any field regardless. Most people only use their access to the web to shitpost and socialize, but that doesn't mean they can't do so while learning as well.

So, friends, is that way.

Maybe college grads in the 90s. Today's college grads are more in the black spectrum, around 80-ish. I used to process GRE scores for them and the amount of figurative retardation amongst them is ridiculous.

Correct me if I´m wrong, but as far as I understand, IQ can increase if you gain a lot of knowledge; the IQ of people studying hard carreers doesn´t increase at all?

What about this one? (Pic related)

immigrated to africa and stole all their civilisations

I am some what concerned that I have a below average IQ. I often feel like critical thinking is difficult for me. I failed a pre-calc class. I struggle with my programming course. I'm finding college difficult. I'm 2 years in. I often meet people and think 'this guy is smarter than me'

Where should I get an IQ test? I think almost all the online ones are fake. I want to know. If it's low enough I'm going to drop out of college and pursue a trade. I don't want to waste my time.

Realistically, move to a higher IQ country. There's no point in living in a country that you know will always be a shithole.

Average IQ of prize winners obviously doesn't mean everyone of that IQ or higher will win a prize... Plenty of geniuses live ordinary lives. There's a guy with 190 IQ or whatever that works as a bouncer.
You have to go back. Also if you can't excel in the modern first world then you're not actually smart or driven enough, simple as that. Class mobility is ridiculously high

CHI

Borderline retarded here. All I do is shitpost and watch anime

Why are you assuming they have to utilise that high IQ in some productive way? Even in wealthy countries most intelligent individuals don't reach their intellectual potential.

They can improve their own country. What's the fucking problem with this? Why should they leave their own country in the shit? Their own country obviously needs them more than whatever country they would immigrate to.

>100
>average score for most people
>70% of population

this chart is retarded and you're retarded for posting it

>Where should I get an IQ test?

Go with a psychologist

check with your college psychology department. beware that will probably have to pay.

there is no shame in being successful in a trade, people have different abilities.

Most IQ tests measure "g" or general intelligence, which is a set of mental skills that are linked together because they highly coorelate. They include processing speed, pattern-recognition, and memory, among other things.

It has nothing to do with your level of knowledge in any or all fields. If you want a computer analogy, IQ is your CPU, your education is the data on your hard drive.

How did you guys get your IQ tested?

I have 137 IQ according to MENSA but I don't see how this is a real advantage in the real world. People don't care how smart you are on a professional or political level. All they care about is who you know and/or how much money you have. Sure, your personality can make a difference too but that does not necessarily include your intellect.

My mind has caused me nothing but misery.

EQ tests are the turn to tools if we are talking success in life. If there even is such a test. I'm too lazy to look it up.

What I'm trying to say is: There is alot more to success than IQ.

>write BLACK LIVES MATTER 100 times
>achieve 120 IQ
top fucking kek

Last time I took it I scored 143, I live in a poor area because I hoard my money like a jew. I go hiking alone when I feel like it, I mostly just sit in my apartment learning programming languages when I'm not working. I have a job as a welder, I find it relaxing to run a bead of liquid metal for hours on end and am quite good. I am not great in social situations but can seem normal enough, just quiet.

It was a speculation, I never established that the chart was 100% accurate. See this other chart, I think it´s better

>The average person is about 90-110 and not 100

Having a high IQ is a pretty big advantage, there's a reason it correlates strongly with income, it's just that in the modern world it's pretty meaningless if you're not also extroverted.

pleb

Is it legit? Don't you usually pay mensa testing?
I always thought I was in the 130-140 range, I'm amazed I was correct. Though it is 3am, maybe it'd be even better if I was well rested and not half asleep.

In India

Top Tier Pajeets built Nukes & Rockets.

high iq people dont need "programs or support" what the fuck

you must travel from village to village spreading your knowledge. kung fu might help.

pretty good score

They can expose the jews, as all high IQ people will eventually realize the truth

I think Kasparov would have kicked his arse

It's pointless to compare chess players from different generations. Grandmasters of today would easily beat the world champions of 60 years ago simply because the game has evolved.

155 here

I'd say it's mostly true. Anyone not in that range is quickly exposed as not a regular.

>, what can they do without considering immigration?

Those programs didn't always exist in the countries they would go to, the geniuses made them.

Leaving would lower the IQ of the place they are leaving dumb ass.

They tend to succeed without the programs and then gained power over the retards

i felt so smart

How did they test Mozart's IQ?

How?

Take over and start modernizing society.

This is why I don't believe online IQ testing. We have five 1%-ers in the same thread.

>arabic
>important

>121
>Potentially gifted
>Average for college graduates

I wish both could play together to prove it

Anyone else annoyed that we're looking at a side profile of a brain from the front of the head?

fellow welder here

feels comfy, man. sometimes I just wish I had something else to study or do when I am not working, feels like a dead end at times when I look at my older fellow welders. They comfy tho

>what can they do without considering immigration?
Help themselves and let the trash die off.

how old are you user?

if younger than 30 you can improve you IQ, not that you need to... 99% is still top tier.
your possibly ignoring the fact at least 50% of people are below 100IQ...

IQ isn't the only important factor.
Think of the mind like a computer.
If it has a virus, all that "compute power" works against you.

There are 1000's of communists with high IQ too user.

Yes, everyone except for this brainlet kek

They can use their superior intellect to systematically kill off the idiots

>70+17=87
>87+10=97
>97+2=99
>99+1=100
>100% of the population is at or above 100 IQ
This sounds like absolute horseshit. Obviously they might be at similar numbers as "158+ or 164+ since they didn't count those in the 100% as well, but that's still way too low.

If they have such a high IQ then they should make their own opportunities. Why would they wait for others to open up opportunities for them.

I think that the question you should be asking is How do we educate them to motivate them and think beyond welfare!

> This is why I don't believe online IQ testing.
this why your a pleb user.

why would you post in a forum if you were an idiot?
if you did the test and got say 110, would you post it? given what OP has already said.

there is a bias to smart autists showing off.

the only factor we don't know is how many people are in this thread.

> 1%-ers in the same thread
that only means at least 500 people are in this thread.

WHERE ARE THE IQ160+ ANONS....

I WANNA TALK TO YOU

That's right. One example is using that superior intelligence in creating technology in a country where there is none

That doesn't sound right. Mine was 126 last I tested and I'm fuckin retarded.

take what you think your IQ is and subtract 15 from it

Yeah but not all those 500 people are going to take the test. Probably only a minority did, it's 3am and most people are jerking off or just lurking a bit before bed.
I want to believe it too, because I'm to lazy to get properly tested and during childhood phyches wouldn't tell me the number, they'd just tell me it was high.

so im actually 75 IQ?

Exactly, that's why all the high tech companies are full of Indians and Asians.

sure.

iq is just one metric though at the end of the day its bullshit

IQ has never been a reputable measure of high-end intelligence. Its actually embarrassing how people can use IQ as a substantiation of their 'genius' intelligence while failing to understand this.
IQ testing was designed as a diagnostic tool for the mentally handicapped, and it works well at this purpose.
Fundamentally though the IQ score of an individual is supposed to be intrinsic and unchanging but its obviously not. It is an easily studiable test and people already familiar with the sort of logical puzzles score higher. An average person can easily achieve a 140+ score.

The testing method has also never been consistent. There is no reputable standard for the generation of question sets. Also, the fact this images like OP try to substantiate the 'IQ' score of historical figures doesn't make any sense at all. Before the mid 20th century IQ scoring didn't exist in any comparable way.

anyone else find it interesting:
- jews have collective IQ of 115+
- ashkenazi jews IQ of 125

- average nsdap member tested at nurenburg IQ 130+

- Sup Forums "average" IQ 130+

hmmmm....almonds

I don't think IQs over 140 (whatever that even means) can really be measured by such tests. I usually score 100% on the tests. Most people who are analytically way smarter than I am (and I've met many of them) probably wouldn't score better than me unless the tests are radically altered.

I only had access to online IQ tests, i score in the range of 130-159. But i don't trust on this sites. Where i can get a reliable test?

-15?

>high IQ
be a good consumer
>high wisdom
be good @ coming up with new ideas
>high IQ and high wisdom
find ways around being a consumer and trying to be exploited or punished for coming up with unpopular ideas that aren't TV/consumer compliant.
As for gimmie-gration why would anyone want to lt others who can't run a country into theirs? it's already bad enough that we have blacks running around everywhere actually wearing human clothing. What's next? Allowing cats and dogs to drive?
"It only fair to say that Mexico was America's very first gf. Now she's fat and preganant by some other guy and wants to move in"

> easily studiable test
> There is no reputable standard for the generation of question sets.
Progressive matrix's, you can "learn" them, but you only gain 3-5IQ points and it tops out for everyone. "Learning" only helps so much.
They are also cultural insensitive, and very easy to come up with new questions in a standard pattern.

They are as close as you can get to an objective, cross cultural raw intelligence test.

I was considered a gifted kid since I was a child. I got kicked out from 17 schools it didn't matter that I had straight A's. My parents got fed of it and sent me to boarding school in England. I got the best average score for high school, got awarded a scholarship at LSE and then another one at Science Po in Paris.

I came back to Mexico looking for a job and got kicked out from 3 different jobs. Not because of my performance but because all my bosses were retards and felt threatened by me.

When I was fired from my last job I decided not to go through all the stupid hiring processes and decided to open my own business consultancy company.

Now I'm extremely happy the business is going better than expected and I have partenered with 2 different companies for the creation of real state and industrial platforms.

Even though I was rejected tons of times I created my own opportunities and I'm so glad I took the decisions I needed to take.

What´s the other guy though?

I love the implication that brain size correlates with intelligence, and that Bobby Fischer the open anti-Semite was a genius. Lots of triggering to be had from this.

>EQ tests are the turn to tools if we are talking success in life. If there even is such a test. I'm too lazy to look it up.

Here ya go user. All in all user, high IQ doesn't mean jack if you don't have the EQ to handle all the genius.

psychcentral.com/lib/what-is-emotional-intelligence-eq/

become a freelance sperm donor
and donate sperm to a sperm bank.

Just got 130 on that shit test high as fuck and on a sleeping pill

>actually believing this is an sccurste measurement

Bet your IQ is sub 90

This works.

High quality sperm from atypical sources.

>121+
>Average college graduate

lol

Me on the right.

>Mfw Mestizo with a 116 IQ
Hey