Trumpettes still think the Russian government did not try to interfere with our democracy

>Trumpettes still think the Russian government did not try to interfere with our democracy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HeDnPP6ntic
activistpost.com/2017/03/wikileaks-vault-7-reveals-cia-can-disguise-hacks-malware-russian-chinese.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-08/comey-obliterates-ny-times-fake-news-story-was-almost-entirely-wrong
consortiumnews.com/2017/06/07/nyts-new-syria-sarin-report-challenged/
motherjones.com/politics/2011/12/leadup-iraq-war-timeline/
motherjones.com/politics/2004/01/lie-factory/
mepc.org/iran-nuclear-alleged-studies-documents-evidence-fraud
motherjones
archive.is/ymlY2
archive.is/La1bI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hmm really makes you think.

I wonder if Putin would deny this?

Be honest, neither do you.

Yet Trump still won
Amazing, isn't it?

>leftist still think trying is the same as succeeding

just like we have done to every other democratic election on earth. and china has done. and most other 1st-2nd world countries. welcome to a world post internet. everyone is interfering with everyone. get fucking used to it.

I really think you give the Russians too much credit

>This is literally the first time leftists realized countries interfere in foreign elections.

Oh they defiantly tried. No proof of them doing anything but fail at it though

Also I'm actually mad that leftists think Russia had greater impact than we did. W/e it will make our job easier 2020.

>leftist still think trying is the same as succeeding

Leftists all grew up without being spanked, and playing sports where everyone wins regardless of score at the end.

But, they were to dumb to make it look like some other country did it through NSA computer fingerprints technology?

You have to be legitimately retarded to fall for the MSMs fake news propaganda.

Marshall McLuhan described the globalization as a world that is simultaneously as large as the planet and as small as a village. He said that it would turn us all into gossip columnists.

youtube.com/watch?v=HeDnPP6ntic

>muh globalism boogeyman

Globalism is a good thing you nativist fucks.

Globalism is going to culminate in an age of ethno-tribal ultra-violence. It's neither good or bad, just inevitable.

Evidence?

What's the evidence, bluefag?

lol.

activistpost.com/2017/03/wikileaks-vault-7-reveals-cia-can-disguise-hacks-malware-russian-chinese.html

Momma should I trust the government?

>interfered with
Notice they have to use this vague terminology because if you said what actually happened nobody would care. They have to phrase it this way because it's the only way it sounds even remotely interesting or threatening. Nothing is going to come of this "investigation" because what actually happened was utterly inconsequential to the election.

nyt lie on russia probe

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-08/comey-obliterates-ny-times-fake-news-story-was-almost-entirely-wrong

lie on sarin

consortiumnews.com/2017/06/07/nyts-new-syria-sarin-report-challenged/

lie by lie how we got into iraq
motherjones.com/politics/2011/12/leadup-iraq-war-timeline/

how the (((OSP))) fabricated evidence to gin up Iraq war
motherjones.com/politics/2004/01/lie-factory/

laptop of death - clumsy forgery about Iran
mepc.org/iran-nuclear-alleged-studies-documents-evidence-fraud

but muh gubanent sed!!

fag.

1000 threads per day TrumDumpsters swear that Putin's KGB was responsible for attempting to destroy America with active measures like "cultural marxism"

Another 1000 threads per day TrumDumpsters swearing that Putin's FSB could not possibly be responsible for attempting to destroy America with active measures like committing cyberwarfare attacks against the US, violating our National Security, hacking our government servers, stealing sensitive data, publishing fake news, and unleashing armies of mindless trolls and bots to game our social media.

If Putin wants a war that badly, let's give him one.

Profit denial

>motherjones com/politics/2011/12/leadup-iraq-war-timeline
archive.is/ymlY2
>motherjones com/politics/2004/01/lie-factory
archive.is/La1bI

Do you think that we interfere in the elections of other countries?

Turnabout is fair play.

>0.05 shekels have been deposited into your account

>>Trumpettes still think the Russian government did not try to interfere with our democracy
Funny...I thought "Trumpettes" still thought Trump didn't collude with the Russians...Guess I missed where all the "Trumpettes" thought Russia didn't interfere or try to interfere in the election.

Did you even read this thread. It's full of people who think Russia didn't try to hack the election.

Russia wanted Bernie. That Trump benefited was just how it worked out.

Yes, but how?

Wow, you are a fucking idiot.
We interfere with other election, Russia and every other fucking country tries to tip the scales every election cycle.
This isn't fucking news. But to some cuck dumbass that's still trying to tie God Emperor Trump to some Russian conspiracy. Well, I guess you call it hope.
Realty is Trump is innocent of all the bullshit the media and left wing politicians were accusing him of. And this post holds no place in Trumps America.

Priase KeK bitches.
MAGA.

Trumpettes don't care about their own country.

Now quantify the effect it had on the election please.

If you care so much about the integrity of our electoral process then condemn the members of the DNC caught on camera admitting to ACTUAL voter fraud

WHAT EXACTLY DID THE RUSKIES DO SCHOOL ME?

> They posted on Sup Forums, dank memes
> they convinced millions of Americans to be unhappy with their current govt.
> they made hillary clinton shill for the chinks and the shitskins
> they made bill clinton ride the epsteins pedo plane
> they turned washington into a babylonian whorehouse that steals from the hard working Americans, who are being raped and beaten by dirty criminal beaners
> they allowed the leftist marxist jews to turn every mass communication system in a bully pulpit for their cultural degeneracy

WHAT EXACTLY DID PUTIN DO I WANT TO KNOW

Reminder that the whole russia narrative was started to shift blame from hillary because she used an unsecured email server, and the liberal media has made it snowball out of control.

>muh Russians