Hmm

Hmm

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanmirror.com/malik-obama-shares-photo-brother-baracks-kenya-certificate-birth/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I absolutely agree, which is why I believe Comey when he says Trump didn't do anything wrong.

Trust the guy that said
>I might lie to you

He makes a valid point. Trump did reveal Obama's origins to us.

>Implying Comey's right

I bet you also still believe in santa clause

Trust the guy who says things to make everyone happy and make sure no riots start.

Or.

Trust the guy who says things that folks need to hear to wake them out of the deep Judea sleep they've been in for centuries.

Easy choice for me bromontana

What is this new trump lied meme the MSM is going on about? Lied about what?

That kind of throws a wrench in his point.

lied about FBI morale and reason for firing. Comey called him out directly and emphatically as a pathological liar.

one think everyone can agree on is Trump is indeed a pathological liar. His supporters think that is his best virtue.

Obama and Clinton weren't liars?

>deep Judea sleep
Yeah this kind of shilling isn't going to fly anymore

i may be wrong but was it not the clintons who said he was from some place in afica i thoght she started the whole thing no?

Like it couldn't be both. =/

So who cares?

welp i guess that solves that question

Obama is from Kenya you idiot. His own brother revealed that:
theamericanmirror.com/malik-obama-shares-photo-brother-baracks-kenya-certificate-birth/

Trump is right... again.
You idiot.

Obama is indeed from kenya

Wait, are you saying that the Jews are shilling, or the guy you replied to is?

Name 1 president who isn't a liar(politician).

>Clinton did break the law under which many people are imprisoned for decades
>But she didn't mean to

>We don't even expect that he broke the law which is why he's not under investigation
>But I don't want anyone to know that
>And I was super spooked about that time when he talked to me alone

DNC has something on this guy.

>Marc Rich, a fugitive who had fled the U.S. during his prosecution, was residing in Switzerland. Rich owed $48 million in taxes and was charged with 51 counts of tax fraud, was pardoned of tax evasion. He was required to pay a $1 million fine and waive any use of the pardon as a defense against any future civil charges that were filed against him in the same case. Critics complained that Denise Eisenberg Rich, his former wife, had made substantial donations to both the Clinton library and to Mrs. Clinton's senate campaign. According to Paul Volcker's independent investigation of Iraqi Oil-for-Food kickback schemes, Marc Rich was a middleman for several suspect Iraqi oil deals involving over 4 million barrels (640,000 m3) of oil.[24] Longtime Clinton supporters and Democratic leaders such as former President Jimmy Carter, James Carville and Terry McAuliffe, were all critical of the Clinton pardon. Carter said the pardons were "disgraceful."[25]
>Federal prosecutor Mary Jo White was appointed to investigate the pardon of Marc Rich. She was later replaced by then-Republican James Comey, who found no illegality on Clinton's part.
hmm indeed

didn't do anything wrong (((legally)))

There are different types of liars,Trump is in the pathological column

You are a literal tool

Obama is from Kenya. He is not a natural born citizen and was therefore not a legitimate president. I will believe this until the day I die.

trump is a pathological liar

Retards will believe whatever Trump says.

Obummer was. Trump is always right.

It's not about trust.
Time stamps don't lie.
Comey claims he was being intimidated by Trump through his tweet and that's why he leaked his memos.
The time stamps prove that Comey lied. The leak happened and Trump's tweet to defend himself.

Yes, but neither are the president.

slide thread sage

Comey has lied to congress before.