Macron crushed le Pen

> Macron crushed le Pen
> May loses
> Merkel will win
> Hoffner loses in Austria
What happened to the age of right wing nationalism Trump was supposed to usher in?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/05/17/deportations-under-president-trump-undocumented-immigrants/101786264/
breitbart.com/texas/2017/05/31/trump-quietly-continues-obamas-catch-release-border/
breitbart.com/news/trump-tells-dreamers-to-rest-easy-targets-criminals/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We get more militarized, more vocal...repeat till next elections.

What happens then? More getting blown the fuck out?

Patience

2bh mate it looks to me that its gonna radicalize as things get worse. Not sure, but thats what it looks like

It seems that Europe has not learned their lesson yet.

More deaths and rapes. Enjoy!

Who the fuck gives a shit about Euro shitholes? America won the only election that matters; No Trump supporters knew who the fuck Hoffner was.

I can't stop laughing. Dumbass Parisian "feminists" voted for Macron en masse, and they get raped by Muslims DAYS later.

So fucking funny.

Anyway, May is not a "Right-wing nationalist".

you are retarded amerinigger
if you really think politics and democracy can fix america and the west you're incredibly delusional and bluepilled
we need fascism, we got Trump in power, and then what?
he can't do anything, democracy is set up in a way that you never get big changes, it's always insignificant tweaks here and there, and the boat keeps sailing in basically the same globalist direction.

>blocked on the muslim ban
>couldn't pass obamacare repeal
>the wall isn't even being discussed in congress
>barely any deportations
>hillary not in jail

it's not Trumps fault, it's democracy.

Trump's complete incompetence and the clusterfuck the UK is in scared the rest of the world off.

Europe is fucked regardless of who gets elected in their backwater countries. Trump won and that's all that matters in the grand scheme of things.

Fucking Spic.

1. "blocked of Muslim ban" Wait for the SCOTUS to rule, beaner.
2. "couldn't pass Obamacare repeal" but he removed the penalities for refusing Obamacare, it's in the works.
3."The wall isn't being discussed" What? Yes it is, you fucking dumbass wetback.
4."barely any deportations" usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/05/17/deportations-under-president-trump-undocumented-immigrants/101786264/

5. "Hillary not in jail" Trump can't just tell people to arrest Hillary.

Get a grasp on America before you open your mouth full of gangly ass yellow teeth, you fucking spic.

But Trump didn't win.

>Trump wins in the US
>Europe sacrificed to show Americans there is no turning back

Seems to be working just fine desu.

It only worked in America because they made the other candidate look worse than Hitler lol

corbyn is better on the jq desu

I mean May wasn't exactly gonna help the right wing either

>What happened to the age of right wing nationalism Trump was supposed to usher in?
everyone saw that Trump is a fucking retard and decided that they don't want an idiot like that in charge of their country

you are really mad leaf, is it lack of dog blowjobs? is it because you're against gays and the government just took your kids because of it? is it that you're going to jail for not using someones preferred pronouns? or is it that you're also going to jail for being islamophobic?

>Trump continues to Catch and release just like obama

breitbart.com/texas/2017/05/31/trump-quietly-continues-obamas-catch-release-border/

>Trump tells dreamers to rest easy, we're going after criminals

breitbart.com/news/trump-tells-dreamers-to-rest-easy-targets-criminals/

America is never getting it's millions of illegals deported, it will be insignificant like always.

Keep telling yourself that, Trump is there to create more divisions in America and watch you eat eachother alive just in time for when Israel is expanded and becomes the next great world governing empire

More killing you commie lib scum

Hey fag, listen. I'm the farthest thing from a fucking Liberal. Also, being "islamophobic" won't get you in prison.

Nice conspiracy cunt. Tell me about how the aliens are controlling America now.

But Sup Forums is with Corbyn,dont we?

What do we care? Thanks for making us the strongest, most rich, most desirable country to live in again.

>May
>nationalist

are you high

Right wing parties could of taken over Europe if Hillary won. Trump is a retard and now people don't want to vote right wing due to association to Trump.

Everyone realized what a fucking mong he was. Seriously, Trump is terrible leader for any conservative movement. Too dumb. Someone much more intelligent would be better.

Trump was the red pill people needed.

I'm glad the rest of the world will learn at the expense of the USA.

enjoy.

Lacked any real support.

The dawn of this said age isn't now. It's in a few years, and it's more extreme than you'd believe.

>What happened?
Euros are faggots who like getting blown up by mudshits.

>Trump is terrible leader for any conservative movement. Too dumb. Someone much more intelligent would be better.
>Intelligent
>Conservative
You may pick one (1)

>intelligent
>conservative

Europe had a chance to save themselves and they chose destruction.

I don't know why anyone here is sad about the UK elections (except for Bongs anyway).

The UK was basically the last string holding Trump to NATO and the EU, the only reason he hasn't shunned them is, from his own words, "he feels a special connection to the UK."

When Comrade Corbyn cuts that string because he can't have any non-communists around him, and doesn't want the UK allied with the US, we might FINALLY fucking pull out of Europe, NATO, and finally tell them off.

We can focus on Asian allies now, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

>We can focus on Asian allies now, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.
Lordy these robots do want their waifus

It will take a few more years of Rapefugees and mudlslime attacks before they realise being politically correct isn't necessarily a good thing, it seems.

Europe has always been behind in American culture. Give it five years, nationalism will reign.

No one want's Neocons which is what Trump and May turned out to be.

May was basically Hillary Clinton, but left leaning, instead of the cryptocon that Hillary was

checked

>What happened to the age of right wing nationalism Trump was supposed to usher in?

Oh no... its retarded.

Kek Vult!

To all the eurofags on Sup Forums
It's been fun
I feel for you all
I realize you are not the problem
Your countries are lost
It's over
America should start taking in white euro migrants
SA as well

America has not altogether hated God, europa has utterly rejected Jesus. The illuminati have full power to block the righteous from prospering in europa now......make of it what you will but I see a correlation......

Trump won because of populism, the same reason Obama did in 2008. Trump is a centrist at best, not right nor left. As for Europe they're an entire different story, you'd have to be a retard OP to think they would vote right wing after WW2. It would take years of Muslim crime and oppression on the native euros to get them to swing far-right.

>we need fascism
Brainlet detected

Is that image real? Source?

Fascism is what every country in the west needs atm. Our countries are doing shit jobs at taking care of the population.

>May
>Right wing nationalist

How retarded can you be? You make American's look bad by being this stupid.

I foresee a great migration of western culture. People will flock to America, their countries will be overthrown by the Islamic caliphate, thousands of years of western culture lost. Those who stay behind will succumb to the mudslime horde, surrendering their rights and their women. Those who migrate will watch their countries crumble from afar.

The Anglosphere will unite under one nation, the mudslimes will run out of oil, with no top minds to secure any other source of energy, they will be left powerless. The Anglosphere will retaliate and wipe them off the face of the earth.

EU has been doing Election sabotage due to the EU Army not being ready yet.(It's going to be used to keep country's from leaving/resisting the EU).

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6

it would only take a few islamic happenings in tier one countries like the U.S., Australia, NZ, and Poland for the tide to swing right. in the cuck nations like Uk, canada, sweden, germany, france, italy and the netherlands it will take mass rapes (i mean 10s of thousands) and/or MASS CASUALTY ATTACKS with tens or possibly even hundreds of thousands dead (the euro bros have proven that 10-200 deaths just dont shake em up) aussies or burgers would loose their shit and start shooting/burning
the europeans have to feel like they are being genocided. to /our/ pals in europe, if you cant win an election, go outside of it (hint hint)