i.imgur.com/RKaeW0g.jpg (embed)
>DeZ Jun4
i.imgur.com/UEGogDB.jpg (embed)
>E Ghouta May 29
i.imgur.com/yFyFmaa.jpg (embed)
>E Qalamoun May26
i.imgur.com/jUTtMtn.jpg (embed)

Developments Jun8
>Palmyra:SAA advances 10km in SE Palmyra, and gains more ground in N around Arak oil fields&town
>US strikes pro-gov forces 2nd time for entering "de-confliction zone" that don't exist, after being fired upon by a drone they claim
>SAA captured Dakwah hilltop - E Damascus
>SyAF bombs positions in Raqqa of IS & 1 group part of SDF
>Turkish-backed militants attack Kurdish forces in N Aleppo,Tall Rifaat city
>UN investigates reports of US bombing in Mosul that killed 80+ civies
>IS raids SAA in rural Hama, capture mines, arty shells, anti-tank missiles, AKs,2bulldozers+pickuptruck
>FSA attacks SAA positions in Zuluf area
>PMU liberates Safouk Border-Crossing into Syria
>50+ rebels defect to SAA in NE Aleppo
>WHITE HOUSE BLAMES IRANIAN VICTIMS FOR ISIS ATTACK
>Qatar puts army on high alert, Iran offers to ship food/water
>WHO:Yemen cholera cases pass the 100k mark
>Houthis claim hit a Saudi F16 over Sana

Prev >>/129092795

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/putin-hails-chernobyl-rescue-heroes-30-years-452588
large.stanford.edu/courses/2015/ph241/holloway1/docs/SI-v10-I1_Kesler.pdf
twitter.com/rofoca_lucifuge/status/872979751564005377
rt.com/news/341238-belgium-nuclear-iodine-threat
mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/video-us-warplanes-bomb-isis-neighborhoods-raqqa-illegal-incendiary-airstrikes/
youtube.com/watch?v=_dx0qWHL7dc
youtube.com/watch?v=zWS9MsT_-bs
youtube.com/watch?v=g_630of_0dc
twitter.com/Omar_Madaniah/status/872527468581748737
youtube.com/watch?v=dyf0ZW_p0cY
youtube.com/watch?v=LRQ3LfCPJuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

prev

Yeah, it's happening. We should all switch to nuclear but there are some problems with that:
Third world wouldn't be allowed to have nuclear facilities, for any reason.
Consolidate the kike monopoly on energy.
Loony lefties keep subsidising windmills which are both noisy, and are terrible forms of energy production.

We could also build solar panels in the desert, which would make a huge profti margin.

>We should all switch to nuclear

>PUTIN: CHERNOBYL DISASTER SHOULD SERVE AS A LESSON TO THE WORLD

newsweek.com/putin-hails-chernobyl-rescue-heroes-30-years-452588

>The Vulnerability of Nuclear Facilities to Cyber Attack

large.stanford.edu/courses/2015/ph241/holloway1/docs/SI-v10-I1_Kesler.pdf

1st for Palestine and gas the kikes!

Last time im posting this tonight.
Op Lavender.

>windmills

local energy independence, ie. for underground military bases nearby

also could double as a hidden attack vector

>2 disasters in 70 years
Compare that to the amount of accidents/diseases caused by muh coal, countless generations have developed lung problems from being sent down mines.

It's a relic of the industrial revolution and has only stayed as a means of poeer due to the monopolies formed by tycoons.

"How deadly is your Kilowatt?"

Are denying its happening? Even when I was in the Air Force they talked about how climate change is a huge threat multiplier to already unstable regions such as Syria, Darfur, etc...
It really is the only serious option going forward. It will always have risks but still.

If countries literally dry up and can't produce food, like were already going starting to see in Africa and the Middle East, it'll make this current refugee crisis look like a walk in the park. At the end of the day it doesn't matter if its man-made or not; the effects are the same.

I can't wait for Comrade Corbyn desu.

May's 'Assad must go' is going to end up reversed for a state visit for Assad in a few years. Also Israel and Saudi Arabia on suicide watch.

past performance does not necessarily reflect future performance

note that there's a big difference between accidents and sabotage

see

On the bright side of everything at this point SDF could capture Raqqa tomorrow and still not make it to DeZ before SAA.

If it holds out for another 2 weeks SAA might even cut off their northern approach.

nah, solar is inevitable. more solar energy hits the earth in an hour to power the earth for a year

the technology is catching up quickly. in some areas it is already competitive.

Y-You think Corbyn is actually going to win? That would be cool, but is it really habbening?

Northern approach?

Than you're right

>past performance does not necessarily reflect future performance
Right my tarot cards are the only reliable way to predict future performance.

The problem with it, politically, is it's only retarded leftist students who support it. People see the anti-climate change camp and it's captains of industry, respectable figures, entrepreneurs, then they look at the people who speak against it and it's always vegans with braided hair in knitted sweaters, eating muesli and singing kumbaya.

>this drives the kike into seizures and convulsions

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjo1rJSeF8w

Some nice looking steel

>Despite Coalition airstrikes, Iran & proxies continue to push towards US garrison at Al-Tanf.
twitter.com/rofoca_lucifuge/status/872979751564005377

You mean whatever big coal and oil tells him is true.
Yes, becaude you can remotely hack nuclesr energy facilities and run the "nuke everyone" program.

LION OF DAMASCUS CONFIRMED

Cute girl

I know, trust me I know. I kind of want the world to get 10 degrees hotter just so they'll all stfu.

But I mean... it is kind of becoming somewhat a real problem. With real world consequences. That turn already shitty places into shittier ones.

If anyone here hasn't watched "Age of Consequences" I highly recommend it.

Not this one

war is coming. nuclear facilities are high profile targets

that is already clear;

>Iodine pills for all: Nuclear plant security worries prompt new Belgium health plan

rt.com/news/341238-belgium-nuclear-iodine-threat

It's natural
The humans are accelerating it but it still a natural change.

>it'll make this current refugee crisis look like a walk in the park.
This will create tensions after all. The question is wether these civil wars are either going to be in the other countries or here. Considering our situation we might almost be welcoming to them being carried out here as this might be the only thing to get us back up.

Yep. Tories have really fucked this.

Still, good news is this great for Assad. Britain is going to have no further role in Syria and will probably start tearing up arms deals with the Saudis.

This is the arguement I tend to agree with. It is natural, but humans are accelerating it. But the effects of climate change, whether man-made or not, are going to have huge effects on already instable places around the world. A lot of environmentalists have pointed out that one of the reasons the Arab Spring happened was water shortages in their respective countries.

And they aren't entirely wrong about that.

Guys, don't build up your hopes to just get them torn down.

Corbyn won't win, and that's a good thing. It will be a hung parliament.

>nuclear facilities are high profile targets
Maybe don't import so many savages then who might target them. If your energy sector is being thretenend by some radicals then there is definetly something wrong with the country. A quick change would also create much more instability because the alternatives or not worth it in a lot of countries. Not everyone has coasts, not everyone has reliable wind, not everyone has space to out windmills on, not everyone has a lot of sunny days. Look at my country and you will see people who lost their jobs because nuclear facilities have been closed. Also only because something might be a high profit target you should net get rid of it if you can get rid of the danger.

arab scimitars are so much more badass than that faggy rapier shit we had in the service

>tfw we get a corbyn-assad alliance to destroy islamism

i'm erect

They should really have named this in English so more people see it.

Where is this from? hehe xd

>Maybe don't import so many savages then who might target them.

your problem bro not mine. I don't live near nuke plant and US has not imported nearly as many savages as Germany

in any case too late for that. the threat is there, time to escape if you want to survive

>A quick change would also create much more instability

I'm not recommending a national change. it's implausible. I'm recommending personal measures to avoid the risk. see above

>if you can get rid of the danger.

it's too late for that. Merkel invited them in. plus indigenous terrorists. you can't stop what's coming. you can get out of the way

>european TV

literally the subtlety of a fucking heart attack, lol

Gas all the boys

We need to research desalination big league. Feed/drink Africa (wtf why is there not a good word comparative to feed for liquids) and we've solved two problems in one.

How does ISIS still have any power in Afghanistan? All the terrorists there are al-qaeda/Taliban which don't like them, and they only have very small chunks of land. Why can't we just wipe them out?

What the fuck is this even based on?

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/video-us-warplanes-bomb-isis-neighborhoods-raqqa-illegal-incendiary-airstrikes/

>VIDEO: US warplanes bomb ISIS neighborhoods in Raqqa with incendiary airstrikes

Imagine the shit storm that would occur if Assad or Putin did that

Tories won't have the numbers to get a coalition. They're doing much worse than expected in England and its going to cost them dearly. Only party they can go to for a coalition is the DUP and they probably won't be able to reach a majority even together.

All the younger men love ISIS way more than they love Al Queda/Taliban. They pull recruits from all over Afghanistan, way more than AQ or the Taliban. Even among Pashtuns.

AQ is almost non-existant, and the Taliban is dying out. ISIS is the new, hip, fast-and-furious-type terrorist organization.

AQ and the Taliban are your grandpas organizations. No one joins them anymore.

>in any case too late for that. the threat is there, time to escape if you want to survive
Mindset of a coward. Why is it mostly burgers who are so eager for others to leave their country? I will not let thousands of years of history and by blood go to vain. I rather die taking out traitors than running away like a coward. If I run away than I am not any better than the savages arriving here. I am ready to fucking die for my country because I have some honor and pride left in me.

>tfw no old school terrorists any more
Sad

nope.

we now live in the anthropocene. this is the name for the current geological epoch. it describes from about 50 years ago to the present. prior to that we have the holocene and a bunch of others.

the anthropocene is characterised by us. in other words we move more material across the face of the earth than local systems. think about what this means.
relating to or denoting the current geological age, viewed as the period during which human activity has been the dominant influence on climate and the environment.

now the question of whether more co2 increases temeperature or not if it increases in concentration as a proportional mix of the atmosphere is also not in question. lord kelvin(I think maybe someone else), probably over a 100 years ago proved this kind of stuff in a bottle ( some device). and while you may poopoo the bottle vs atmosphere comparison, it is irrelevant - the principle is simple science, it's not question. nor is the increase in atmospheric co2.

climate change is man made. what may make it worse is that we are heading from an ice house world into a firehouse world. i.e. this is the wrong time to be co2ing.

the climate is changing, and the changes will be devastating. bangladesh ( a few hundred million or something ) will need a new home, cause theirs is going to be under water. climate change will drive humanity across the globe.

the real problem is that we each have about the equivalent of 150 slaves ( in energy terms, petrol electricity, etc ) at our disposal. i.e. we use a shitload of energy. there is no replacement at present. oil is just fucken amazing stuff. lots of energy in a relatively compact form.

nuclear does not cut it - not enough fissionable material on the planet like uranium, and it's expensive and waiting for a scenario to unfold for which it was not designed.

solar can replace it, but it's a bit of a way off . but its still not oil.

DUP + UUP is 9 MPs, so if you exclude the MPs who don't come to parliament, the speaker, and Sinn fein, then they'd have a working majority, only just though.

Either way the government is considerably weakened now, May fucked literally everything up, she called this to get a 400 seat majority and ended up losing her marginal majority, all this against an IRA supporter who wants to give the Falklands to Argentina, she could not have done worse.

Realistic coalition will be Tory and Lib dems for a total of around 330.

it's not cowardice to run from a hurricane

these are forces of nature. respect mother nature

fear response is fight or flight. don't think you can meet every challenge head on. you can't.

are you going to fight against nukes and nerve gas? that's what's coming. and ISIS is only JV

not to mention your country is going to shit anyway; leftist bullshit has infected Europe. same pattern throughout history; weakened from within, destroyed from without

youtube.com/watch?v=_dx0qWHL7dc

>Imba you will be the first to run when things really get nasty

You are already getting your shit kicked by refugees and you ain't doing nothing about.

Gtfo here larper

Thing is Sinn Fein might actually take their seats up this one time if Corbyn offers them enough of a deal, probably a referendum on Irish re-unification would be enough. No-one else could pull that off other than Corbyn though.

anone know the name of the track? ive notice they use it in all his videos. Its like his personal theme lol. Shazaam is not picking up the name for some reason

That would require them to swear loyalty to the Queen (MPs have to swear oath to monarchy) which is why they've never taken their seats before. For them to bite their tongue and do that they'd need to be literally promised the North,under no other circumstance would they ever do that.

>AQ is old now
Crazy man, they were at the top of the terrorist heap for decades. They were still basically the main target of the WoT even into Obama's first term, and they lost it to their crazy Iraqi offshoot.

They're lucky they've managed to develop a good global operation in places like Somalia, Yemen, etc. ISIS simply is too young to be able to do that though they recruit well.
Do you see the insurgency there ending anytime soon or will it keep going?

Based.

a bit of rising sea isn't going to fuck us up. You said it yourself, we live in the anthropocene. The only thing that's preventing the dutch from going full beaver mode and drying up the doggerland is a bit of lacking funds and the british not wanting a landbridge to europe. Climate change will be a huge problem for places that already are shitholes, the rest will get on just fine, except for refugee waves.

Nuclear would cut it, we just can't use it because of autistic greens getting the population to think it poisons the air they breathe. With breeders we could use all the 239U that was only used to puncture brown people up until now. And thorium might work too if we ever dumped enough R&D money into it.

Solar and wind are worthless until we come up with decent ways to store it. Fuel cells and storing hydrogen as metal hydride might be the right way for that, but its way to expensive right now.

Shit's going down in Daraa
FSA claims warplanes used incendiary bombs and "Napalm".

They'd do it if they got a referendum. Plus the old ex-IRA generation has largely stepped down, I'd expect something different from the newer crop coming through if they're given a big enough incentive and if they make any gains tonight.

UUP look like they're about to get wiped out.

I'm watching an old jew on yt talking about the war in Syria, he mentions that recently the entire IS command that was near the Golan Heights has been attacked and completely taken out. Anyone have any knowledge of this? did it happen, I can't find an other source.

What does /sg/ think of the SSNP?

Do I smell another false flag? US has just used incendiary bombs on Raqqa

They wouldn't do it just for a referendum, even if they thought they'd win, they'd want guaranteed independence.

>are you going to fight against nukes and nerve gas? that's what's coming. and ISIS is only JV
"The enemy fights mean so we act like cowards." Is this why you got fucked so bad in Vietnam?
>not to mention your country is going to shit anyway; leftist bullshit has infected Europe. same pattern throughout history; weakened from within, destroyed from without
We were in a similar situation a hundred years ago yet it all changed in a matter of years.
youtube.com/watch?v=zWS9MsT_-bs

They are based.

Good night /sg/

War in the Muslim world will never end.

I have said this before; in the long run, within the war in Afghanistan, Iraq, etc... we are kind of the side show. The Muslim world has to decide if they want to be within the 21st century or if they don't.

This was George W's problem, was it not? He would always go on about "THEY WANT FREEDOM." Turns out freedom isn't very high on their list. They kind of love religious theocracy. We think they want to have big cars, big houses, and fuck big women, but literally all they want is to make this life as short and miserable as they can so they can get into Paradise. Thats how fucking awful it is over here.

Gaddafi, Saddam, and now Assad have been saying for years "Yes I'm a bad guy, yes I'm a dictator, but you have no idea how fucking crazy some people in my country are. I am keeping the shit at shoe level, you should be thanking me." And they were completely right.

I think its noble that Americans want to help the world from evil dictators but roving gangs of Islamists are 10x worse and are EXACTLY what these dictators were preventing.

They aren't like us. They will never be like us. And we can kill thousands of them but as long as the concept of martyrdom exists within the religion that supersedes everything on Earth exists, it will never end. Unless you launch a bunch of Minuteman IIIs. That is literally the only other option.

Not a bunch of half-assed wars.

SSNP is what the middle East need imo. As of now Arabs are so divided that it makes them very easy targets for kike shenanigans. If Arabs unite and start working together under a nationalistic non expantionnist policy, we will witness another world power rising which will reduce refugees, improve global trades, reduce terrorism...the world gets better in general

Poor rebels they can't escape the gas even in germany :^(

while i appreciate all the footage of heavy ordnance hitting rebel shits, what the heck makes them climb on rooftops during heavy bombardment to film it? After seein one video of someone dropping like a wet sack after shrapnel from a distant explosion entered their head and left on the other side i'd do my best to get out of line of sight of explosions

I'm not sure if humans had much to do with it. I'm not even sure if whole our biomass combined is more than ants. Furthermore I have no idea how co2 works with the atmoshpere, if it indeed warms it even very slightly, than we might've caused it accidentally, but generally climate is getting warmer by itself anyway these days.
And it's not a question for me that it's changing because it's visible every year on trees, vegetables, weather etc.
I think the thing about it is the cancerous lobby of pseudo-scientists (mostly in the EU) promoting research that's basically a lie for giant sums. Just think how Club of Rome corrupted billions on "earth will soon be overpopulated, let's panic".
Completely other case with the effects of the climate change, sure it will cause massive movement of populations, there will be draughts like never before, but I doubt we'll see it in our lifetimes.

Take care, I'm hittin the pillow too

Not saying this is proof of anything, but here ya go, they say its Raqqa
youtube.com/watch?v=g_630of_0dc

>I think its noble that Americans want to help the world from evil dictators but roving gangs of Islamists are 10x worse and are EXACTLY what these dictators were preventing.

>He thinks America went to Afghanistan and Iraq for the noble cause of removing dictators

Nice try there shill

Is Syria/Iraq the beginning of a depopulation agenda?

If Muslims want to go to paradise. We should oblige them!

twitter.com/Omar_Madaniah/status/872527468581748737

The Persian addition signifies US believes groups are at least in part Iranian proxies.

if they really want too they should be using B61's

need an accellerator to make the hydride...kek

i wonder about the amount of fissionable material.

solar and wind have forced germany to rewire it's grid - it makes so much energy. in oz it's fucking up the utility companies. it makes the most sense as it is the most abundant source of energy. storage is the problem.

but i suspect it will be solved.

whether or not it's worth the cash to fortify your coastline against the sea forever is questionable. the sea never gives up.

Houthis said they have shooted down a saudi F-16

youtube.com/watch?v=dyf0ZW_p0cY

we exercised restraint in Vietnam from beginning to end. we lacked the political will to continue, and the political situation in se asia was also not in our favor. we cut our losses

this isn't vietnam tho. we will fuck ISIS up, but that's not your job. it's not civilians' jobs. yet civilians are in the line of fire. you're conflating 2 different things

>We were in a similar situation a hundred years ago yet it all changed in a matter of years.

yes you were, and this situation will change even more quickly. but billions of people are still going to die

If people were actually serious about depopulation they would do it in Asia and Africa not the ME.

It's like the ewok scene in star wars.

planes are falling from the sky this week

Doesn't matter. If it's too hot, places like the Middle East, which are already mostly desert, become basically inhospitable.

Southern Iraq is already pretty much unliveable in the summer, people constantly die of heat stroke. The hottest temperatures ever recorded were recorded there last year. But they have nowhere else to go.

inb4 "hurrrr its staged"

Burning the Jihadist rats out of their holes tonight

youtube.com/watch?v=LRQ3LfCPJuc

Man, that shit is pretty.

I suspect something is going on in Somalia.

so we move to locations that aren't as hot. and we'll have to live indoors for a while anyway, because of the war, radiation, etc. no problem

>what is air conditioning

Nice.

Any info on what kind of missile they used?

People there aren't wealthy enough and the infrastructure isn't developed enough for people to live inside all day, nor to air condition every building.

Poor, hot countries are absolutely going to get fucked.

Saudis don't have F-16, but UAE do have them.

>this isn't vietnam tho. we will fuck ISIS up,
Literally what? This was not even part of the discussion. You also talk about natural disaster the about some half assed philosophy. The reddit spacing just makes it worse.
You are confusing things and it is a waste of time further talking to you.

Also(because I believe you are a shill or reddior):
The holocaust never happened and Hitler was right.