*blocks your path

>*blocks your path
what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Swallow entire bottle of super male vitality and fuck my way out of the situation.

Divorce him so I can take his kids and half his shill money.

too soon, man

>grabs 2 Lone Stars
>hands one to AJ
"mein broder, how do we bring down these regressive faggots, once and for all?"

give him of of these! For misrepresentation of an entire nations population.
Our Federal Government does not represent the rest of us.

I read that Jones essentially pulled "it was a prank, bro!" in court because of the risk of losing a kid. Is this true? Is he that big of a cuck that he can't stand his ground when it matters?

(thread censored , please repost here and on stormfront.......)
Post pictures of BLOND TOP MODELS who you think would be good sperm and egg donor for the purpose of REGENERATION OF THE WHITE RACE and to give as a gift for other (willing) races so they can UPGRADE THEIR RACE so we can have OONE RAACEE FOOR AALL humans eventually so we can end up JEALOUSY(inferiority) , THE CAUSE OF RACISM and have a real equality by sharing what is desireable and so we must share the blond dna wich we believe is a gift from the gods or nature to mankind to be spread with LOVE. All man desire a white women that's why we must clone them and give them to men of all race or we have to make the sperm available for womens of all races who wants to be part of the white world. Money can also be given to non-white women for having white baby. Many non-white are just non white caucasians but are still caucasian if they love the white race , supports it, help propagate it , defend it. Also you can post image of black/brown women/men who are in fact of caucasian ancestry (50%-75%+ caucasian genes)
All the blonds model that we elect (1000 to 100000) Could be the kings and queens of the white race with the mission to assure order and a return to independance and an uncorrupted democratic system for the white people and all races who wants to be part of the AWO (the other races or nations not interested to join should be left in peace. Ideally every city would work similarly to an ancient Greek city/state/democracy and a blond king would serve as backup in case of chaos and guardian of the direct democracy.
A team should after research the psychological the background of the peoples in the pictures and then offer them the title of kingship in their area. Does kek and pepe agree ?

youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY

What ze fuck did you just fucking say about me, you verdammter Jude? I'll have you know I graduated top of mein class in ze Hitlerjugend, and I've been involved in numerous secret Gestapo raids in Berlin, and I have over 300 confirmed executions. I am trained in gorilla gassing and I am ze top sniper in ze entire Wehrmacht. You are nothing to me but just another race traitor. I will wipe you ze fuck out with precision ze likes of which has never been seen before on this Reich, mark mein fucking words. You think you can get away with saying zat scheiße to me over ze Internet? Think again, arschloch. As vee speak I am contacting mein secret network of spies across Deutschland and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for ze storm, blödel. Ze storm zat wipes out ze pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and zat's just with mein machinenpistole. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed kampf, but I have access to ze entire arsenal of ze Wehrmacht forces and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable arsch off ze face of ze Reich, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy blitzkrieg your little "clever" kommentar was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying ze price, you verdammter dummkopf. I will shit Zyklon B all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, Jude.

>flee, parlay, attack?
attack
>*Varg hits for 1d6 points of damage.
>*lose 5 male vitality

call his wife and completely cuck him

call his lawyer to ask the "performance artist" to apologize on video

Say "it's not loaded" when there's clearly 6 in the cylinder.

*transports behind you using globalist international transportation network*
*unsheathe non-binding UN climate change agreement*
Nothing personal nationalist

heh

Bully him, he's always talking about how he got bullied, sounds like his biggest fear.

> *Blocks your path*

Take the fight to the globalists.

Don't forget your BONE BROTH!
Also I'd call him BILL HICKS and make the shill mods shut it down.

alimony lol

wtf i'm vegetarian now

I'd give him everything I had in my pockets to him, then I'd let him fuck my wife and daughter. They'd be scared and all but what are they gonna do, refuse the Super Male in person? No. Hell no. You do what the psychopath godfigure asks, and you pride yourself on the sacrifice.

Then you go to the bar later and laugh with your friends about how you hired a canadian and an aussie's moms for some dirty hooker action and "lost" them in an alley somewhere.

Buy his water filters of course.

i would accept his strong seed into my fertile womb

Buy a water filter to fund the operation, beg to be spared