What is Sup Forums's position on police officers?

Are they the most dangerous gang?
A group of good guys trying to help?
How are non-burger police?

I live in Massachusetts and the cops here run a racket with required police detail. They get paid overtime to sit/stand around and do nothing. The sad thing is I prefer they do that than harass people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vlE9aDjlaDs
youtu.be/i57roj23q9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

police officers are necessary in any society

dangerous? for criminals, yes

good guys? yes, overwhelmingly, but as in any group there will always be some bad apples. in police this is less given their mission and place in society but there are still some

>I live in Massachusetts and the cops here run a racket with required police detail. They get paid overtime to sit/stand around and do nothing. The sad thing is I prefer they do that than harass people.

there's some of that too. bad economy, even the police need to earn a living. see speeding tickets

I live in a pretty nice suburb that is ~98% white. Every year my city releases a list of their top earners with seven of the top ten usually being police officers all making over 100k. The worst thing that happens here is an opioid addict breaking into a car to get drug money.

Only niggers, wetbacks and degenerate criminals hate cops. Decent white folks support cops.

As well as any red pill minorities.

a neutral group....since police are human you get good ones, bad ones, and mostly just average ones. They are the ones who have to do the dirty work though and takes away peoples freedoms & even their lives sometimes...which is very hard to live with....

But without them, then there are many problems...many many problems...the romantic ideals of hollywood in such things as the movie The Purge and vigilante justice are delusions....

I support cops, just wish some of them weren't complete douchebags.

Tools of the state, therefore jewish slaves.
Small cities or irrelevant states could have some good cops though

I dated a girl once, she's was a Veterinarian Tech. Her whole life, it was her dream to help animals and be around them. Now each and every day she goes to work and leathally injects every cute and cuddly animal she's told.

Now imagine any cop with only the best of intentions for becoming a cop.

Picture the look on his face when he realizes the people he busts work for the same employer.
There can be no good cops, it's not that kind of a job.

Police are the most dangerous organization that systematically targets PoC. It's why you see so many tension in the United States, because of the ongoing racism thats been happening for generations. Also, I think police should be unarmed like the UK, that way negligent shootings of unarmed people, in this case like in America, will dwindle drastically.

Sup Forums's position on police is the opposite of whatever either a liberal or leftist says.
A leftist tends to be anti-police as an establishment force that exists to exploit people for trivial fines.
A liberal tends to b pro-police as an establishment of force that exists to establish order.

Pol hates police because they exist to enforce the established order and take your guns and kill your dog.
Pol likes police becuase they kill black people.

Take your pick, it doesn't really matter what Sup Forums thinks. They just exist to be not left. So whatever the left thinks, they'll go the opposite way, for not logical reason other than not being left or liberal.

And I can say this as a white guy, who has a lot of friends that of different background, be targeted randomly for nothing. It's just outright racism, and wrong

They are gangs of thugs necessary evil.

pol only approves of the Oakland Police "Riders"; they were comprised of two Pinoys, Jude Siapno and Clarence Mabanag; one White boy Matt Hornung, and I forget the Mexican Cop's name that escaped to Mexico.

>Pol likes police becuase they kill black people.
Black is a race. Nigger is a mindset.

Nigger is a race, this is a nigger.

We hate niggers because they are a filthy race that invades our own.

They are like all humans, some are decent, some are pieces of shit. One thing that I don't like is that they are quick to cover for pieces of shit(blatantly out of line officers), I understand looking out for your own but they drag good officer's names through the mud by defending idiots.

>Are they the most dangerous gang?
Yes. Sanctioned by the state, groupthink, massive amounts of resources, can fuck with you pretty badly without actually arresting you
>A group of good guys trying to help?
Sometimes.

There's a massive amount of groupthink and 'us vs them' mentality among them. If you REALLY want to see how police are go to where they circlejerk, facebook pages dedicated to them. PoliceOne, Law Office, etc., it's always them playing up their jobs as if they're going on patrol in 2006 Iraq. Despite the fact that a majority of police in the US face the same amount of danger Joe blow does in his daily life.
Most small town police are fucking scumbags and horribly incompetent.
State police tend to be great guys but my experience is limited to ME/NH/VT
99% of them would kill you and don't actually give a fuck about the constitution or what it entails. If any of you have been in the military you know damn well that the way service members play up their love for the country is just an excuse to avoid saying "I joined for the GI bill" and it's the same thing with police.

Fuck cops and people with that 'blue line' shit, it's the new "thank you for your service."

t. former small town cop who now works as a marine warden and routinely fucks with people who thank me for doing so

Leafs leave

You're a game warden? What state? I was thinking about applying for them in the state I am moving to this summer. The TP&W wardens I have worked with in South Texas have been phenomenal.

Maine.
Game warden is honestly the best way to go. It has the least amount of idiots and corruption, from my perspective. My view is limited to Maine, however.
Wardens here have to go through the same training as state police then a few additional months to cover laws regarding flora/fauna.
Do not ever go marine warden if you have a conscience.
It's not only extremely boring, think walmart security, but all you do is harass clam diggers and summons poor people.

Even when the vast majority of the time they are just fining people for minor driving violations?

See Mark Passio talk on order followers, not to mention gubmints are merely fraudulent corporations

What a fucking sham lmao wake up

I'm outside of every police jurisdiction because I don't recognize them (legalese term)

Haha what a dumn bitch, order following goon enforcing backwards anti-life principles

Kills cute animals lmao serves her right

Medical professionals are some of the biggest quacks

The word license comes from licentious

It is pretty disturbing how police officers find themselves infallible. It is worse than the /ptg/ clowns because at least the die hard Trump supporters aren't patting each other on the back for beating up innocent people.

I can't speak for Sheriffs or Correctional facility employees but State Police tend to be high-quality folks just looking to protect people and keep law and order going. There's a couple bad apples here and there, but 9/10 of them are gonna be straight and true.

They've become too militarized.

My friend'd father is a state cop and he was horribly abusive. Now he, and most other cops in Massachusetts, are vehemently against body cameras, which I think is something only bad cops would be against.

Sheriff and co. are never predictable. You can have an honest one elected who truly vets who they employ or good ol' boy mcchucklefuck.
As for corrections, a lot of the ones I've personally encountered seemed like sociopaths with an obsession on control.
With you on state cops, though.
>Massachusetts police
Absolutely the worst people on the planet.

Your digits are impressive, but the only good things cops do is kill niggers and spics.

Theirs war in the streets and war in the middle east but instead of a war on poverty they have war on drugs so the police can bother me

>Now he, and most other cops in Massachusetts, are vehemently against body cameras, which I think is something only bad cops would be against.
Oh, that's odd. Usually police tend to be overwhelmingly for body cameras. Massachusetts must have a particularly shitty police program going on.

I despise my state's police.

>Recently they claimed that SWAT teams are private companies that don't need to make their records publicly available.
>Officers of each town reserve the right to deny people class A gun permits, even if they pay all the fees and do all the training
>Paid overtime to sit in their car and sleep as long as it is near construction
>Always instantly aggressive and confrontational

> Increasingly common
> Threat of
What is that shit like climate change?
A hurricane acomin' ?

Boston police were so against body cameras that a superior court judge had to rule against the police unions and force them to wear the cameras.

Yeah, city police tend to be ultra-aggressive, but with the shit they have to deal with I kind of sympathize with that. Heck, I remember one story from my father (who was state police) about city police in Detroit stopping a pimped out ride with the music blasting, and just tearing apart the whole car on reasonable suspicion or something like that.

t. GTA fag

i respect them and have never had a bad experience. like with anyone else, the way you treat them will influence how they treat you.

Tfw privileged rural residents don't know what it's like to live like your in a perpetual state of emergency with unwarranted stops and being forced to provide identification quickly after and unregulated bounty men given a free pass to walk into your property armed and with no respect for your private space.
youtu.be/vlE9aDjlaDs

BLANA YUU GOTTA TALK TO ME

Wow that video
>Blur faces
>Hold up the blurred person's ID and credit card to the camera while reading out the name.

There's more on that channel. They may go around trying the same shit on several houses on the same block before they finally get to the fugitive. The whole time they're basically impersonating police with fake sew-on patches even. Not much gets complained about since they work mainly in areas where people don't know their rights or the language.

>The TP&W wardens I have worked with in South Texas have been phenomenal.

TPWD are nothing more than revenue collectors for the state. Try to register a boat from out of state with a previously unregistered motor. They go batshit crazy with their made-up rules and demands for pieces paper.

>What is Sup Forums's position on police officers?
Ask Randy Weaver or David Koresh's followers........

Ok, forget Koresh's followers.....

youtu.be/i57roj23q9c

You can fuck with Adam all day long.
But one does not fuck with Robert.
Robert puts 'em in the ground /cpd/-style.

that weaver story is fucked up beyond description.

The David Koresh story is also fucked up. The way the Branch Davidians were attacked is insane to hear about. The national guard was called in based on previous drug related crimes that David Koresh himself had called the police about in order to remove the illegal drugs.

Police officers that respond to calls or round the streets are legit. They are there to protect you and if you aren't a nigger doing niggerish things they will leave you alone.

Highway patrol and state troopers on the other hand are fucking faggots. Driving citations are a fucking racket, they are only out to collect cash from you, true modern day highway robbers.