POSSIBLE HAPPENING IN DC TRUCK OF PEACE???

POSSIBLE HAPPENING IN DC TRUCK OF PEACE???
twitter.com/PoPville/status/872986831352188929

Other urls found in this thread:

electrek.co/2017/06/08/tesla-event-truck-run-over-people-detroit/
breaking911.com/breaking-news-multiple-police-officers-pedestrians-struck-vehicle-washington-d-c/
youtube.com/watch?v=G5Xp_9MKjm8
weaselzippers.us/342962-breaking-white-van-runs-into-people-police-in-adams-morgan-d-c/
twitter.com/dcmikeburke/status/872985562453561348
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow. I swear if it's mudslimes!!!

wow, its fucking nothing

also in Detroit

A truck reportedly intentionally ran over people at a Tesla event in Detroit

electrek.co/2017/06/08/tesla-event-truck-run-over-people-detroit/

An allahu snackbar truck?

Any updates?

if is no longer the question. its refugee or citizen?

Urban or Turban

Have they ever been on tv as well?

I live 3 blocks away. Should I investigate?

kinda sleepy lads
anyone else sleepy tonight?

yes

But it is just cop cars n sheeit. If it is confirmed Muslims I will go check.

just go snap a few pictures so we have more to see than that shitty news report

This is already pics of the scene and my cats are sitting on me:

breaking911.com/breaking-news-multiple-police-officers-pedestrians-struck-vehicle-washington-d-c/

muslims confirmed

sonn its gonna be

MUSLIM MY GUN GO OFF

youtube.com/watch?v=G5Xp_9MKjm8

>my cats are sitting on me
Worst fucking excuse to be lazy.

well its probably drunk or pcp'ed out basketball players from S.E. or Md (the hood) not a Muslim or I'd be there. Give me any evidence it was terror and I'll go.

i will give you a pass this time

Guys, my father has been missing for over a week now. He's ....umm...a truck driver. What do?

The beat go off?

I UP IT THEN MY HEAT GO OFF!

do not let this slide

cats are bluepilled af

Well I have an apartment. I'm going to walk over right now. Keep this thread alive and maybe I'll post a pic or vid if there's anything still there.

be careful user i here there are black people in DC

Sure thing chief.

Can't see it from my house

oh shit nigger

It's pretty much over now, I live right in Adams Morgan and saw some of what happened. White pick up truck with 2 people in it tried to speed around a bus that was stopped because of an uber. Ended up hitting 3 bike cops that regularly chill on the median of 18th street. Pick up tried to flee, ended up crashing into a garbage truck less than a block away. Two guys in the truck were taken to a hospital, were probably drunk or on drugs.

Urban or Turban?

TRUCK OF PEACE?!!!

FBI IS ON THE SCENE?!

Mostly Whites around here. Especially out on a Thursday night. Cops seemed pretty calm. Maybe 12-15 in total cars maybe 20 cops outside over a few blocks. Area lazily blocked off with tape. Car that crash I guess removed. Likely DUI alcohol or PCP would be my guess. Lots of bars nearby.

hello local brother. Excited for new head shop on Columbia?

Monitoring this bread

Well or actually I guess the hotel is the bigger development. I think it was supposed to be open by now. I have personally witnessed stabbings and shootings on the same block this happened on.

BUMPING

bumping wtf

Bump for pancaked Black Lives Matter supporters

Adams Morgan is an area with lots of bars. Given the low rate of injury, this could be a drunk driver

The drivers managed to hit two police officers out of the three hit and weapons were recovered from their vehicle. FBI is also on the scene now, and the police chief for Adam Morgan said they have not ruled out terrorism

Budget cuts got em doing rubbish duty?

That said, this is an area of high static pedestrian traffic in a fairly enclosed area and would be a likely target for terrorism on a Summer's night on a weekend.

Thread b POPPIN

Post more info. Keep this alive. I SMELL MUDSLIMES

weaselzippers.us/342962-breaking-white-van-runs-into-people-police-in-adams-morgan-d-c/

Suspect arrested. Could be a local Muslim radicalized like in bong country.

MUSLIM CONFIRMED

twitter.com/dcmikeburke/status/872985562453561348

>muslim

no its just SHEEEEEIT we run over the popo, better flee so we don't get lyfe whoops we dun got lyfe for fleein n sheeit

Fake News!

This looks like it could be a suspect.

No all the news people are busy getting wasted to drown the pain after the comey testimony. No news until tmrw

BLM or just thug crashed

We /mainstream/ now!

Sup Forums >ABC investigative journalism

"AK-47" found in the truck, they either robbed somebody or did a hit and fled into cops or they are BLM terrorists who totally failed by crashing into a garbage truck. I'm guessing just typical nignoggery of gangs doing gang sheeit

WHOMST IS POSTING DANK NASHEEDS?

>that beard

MUDSLIME CONFIRMED

FAAARK

Look at his beard in this picHe's clearly a muslim mate.