Reality Winner wanted to join the Taliban

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-08/nsa-leaker-reality-winner-wanted-burn-down-white-house

>Wanted to burn Trump out of the White House.
>told her mom what to say
>wanted to join taliban in afghanistan.

Is this fucking for real?

Also,
>Bail denied

Shit that's bad...

>Naming your kid Reality Winner
No wonder she turned out that way

>It wasn't just her mother: the prosecution added that in a phone call to her sister expressed her confidence in how to play the court during her bond hearing.“I’m pretty, white and cute,”she allegedly told her sister. Prosecutors said Winner told her sister she would braid her hair and cry in court.

So she's a jewish girl who served in the airforce who wanted to burn down the White House and become Ahmed's wifey.
She gets fucking caught and trying to play the pussy pass card.
You cant make this shit up

Comey might have also leaked. But he didn't want to join the Taliban. Just saying...

>.“I’m pretty, white and cute,”she allegedly told her sister"

Shit like this makes me rage hard.

Bumping

How the fuck did she get clearance!!??

Women need to be put back in chains. Patriarchy now. White Women are literally getting in bed with the enemy.

>Tee hee I'll never go to icky jail, I'm special!

White women are the real enemy.

>I’m pretty
wew, she is crazy

Bp

she might appreciate a few pepes being sent to her in prison with quotations of what she said

We need to take a long hard look at these government contractors that hire people to do work for alphabet agencies. People like Reality Winner and Edward Snowden raise huge and obvious red flags that would probably block their employement from McDonald's, yet they are trusted with top secret intel.

>Reality Winner
Murkan "culture" reaches new level of cringyness

>im pretty

Ummmmmm sweetie, pretty means at least looking ABOVE average

Holy shit. I called this when the story first came out. That's why she talked to the FBI agents that came to her house. People like her think white privilege is real. That whites literally don't have to follow the law. It's amazing. I guess it's great if it gets sjw thrown in jail.

Honestly we should just throw anyone that looks like an SJW in prison at this point

>.“I’m pretty, white and cute,”

Ok. Maybe she's not mariage material after all...

uh huh, sure buddy

You're not getting it user. Its white liberals especially women dont think they have to follow the law.

>white
>jewish

Only pick one goy.

because of course that kike did

As if shes jewish shes a god damn white whore you faggot. What jewish woman would run to the taliban.

Pretty sure she was hired on purpose. Too many red flags. Again the contractor angle as with snowden.

She's Jewish
And a woman

im not going to research her for you. Its well known now she is jewish.

>Honestly we should just throw anyone that looks like an SJW..
So close

Can they just execute this fucking retardedly named bitch already?

100% chance he does a Bradley Manning and chops his cock off while in prison.

Birth name is Sarah. She changed her name.

>um sorry drumpfkins REALITY has a liberal bias and im a winner
Hahaha just hang all the liberal feminists white roasties already they are a whorish 5th column

Bump..

Haпpacнaя жepтвa.

And she still got a well paying contract job with the best and brightest at the NSA while you're still in mom's basement posting on an Uzbek ankle fanciers forum.

Bump

Shes going to jail

>this crazy
>had clearance for classified information

exactly
this is what the jews are doing to us and its despicable
the best and brightest autists who used to change the world from the backroom are being rejected fullstop

Naw Mick, i got a decent paying job well enough, more soon to.
Its connected to them yeah. Not entirely them but its just funny how that circles back to that.

Bump,

Thins got my Marion berries jangling... or whatever...
Know same hoeish spank type and says 2 self... yeah all she has to do is turn states evidence... 4DDD chess :o)
Reality Winner... Trump is such a cheeky fellowCZECHm8 8/8

>pretty white cute
three lies in one
>blobfish jew revolting
it literally looks like a pastry that hasn't cooked properly.
AmySchumerPhysiognomyisreal.jpg

Plonald Plump is done! It's her turn. Like, go away cheeto Elvis! Oh and give back the scoops.

Look at that ORANGE BASTARS!!!

>im pretty

Not with that forehead your not.

>>>>>>>hired on purpose
Trump cheeky (refer to Smith Dinner comments)
>>>> REALITY WINNER (where is Dr. Kek When (((You))) need him?
Use their own weapons against them (weaponize falseflaggery ~ refer to NK missile KEK) ayyyyy lmao