The leadership, Theresa

The leadership, Theresa.

should've been PM from the start, kind of got fucked over but Michael grove to be fair, but i'd think it's time he gets his chance

What the fuck Trump looks like shit what happened

Someone give me a quick run down on this fella.

Lmao

A massive wolly with funny hair and a fan of bricks

What even happened with the Conservative leadership? I remember there were some shenanigans, then all of May's opposition dropped out.

The Del-i mean Leadership, Theresa. Hand it over, only i can be the true constitutional monarchist.

I completely agree, I fucking love BoJo and definitely wanted him to be PM, I was so pissed off when he withdrew from the leadership race

BoJo is nothing like Trump. Although they were both born in New York.

He's a posh, class clown figure, but he's fucking awesome. He studied Classics and he quotes old Greeks and Romans frequently. He has this bumbling image, but really he's ruthlessly ambitious. He's quite liked by the everyman - he comes across as quite relatable, despite the sometimes flowery language. So I think he's got some centrist appeal - but many strong lefties really hate him. I guess they think he's "playing a trick" on normal people (which is bullshit, but whatever).

He was Mayor of London for eight years too.

Boris was stabbed in the back by Gove.
Gove's bid floundered.
Leadsom was the only one left against May.
She said something controversial about May not being a mother and not having a stake in the future, and she bottled it. So May was the default winner.

Exactly mate. Exactly.

leadsom for pm when

CUKOLD BLONDE FAGGOT

HE SHITS BRICKS BECAUSE HE HAS PUT BRICKS IN

Imagine if that had happened

>I'll be taking those keys to 10 Downing Street now, Madame Prime Minister

Marvellous.

I love this dude lmao, could you imagine a press conference with him and trump? They would both immediately divert from the script and start rambling on about random shit. How likely is it he'll be PM?

wtf do you think, that England still is something?
Your country is something right now, but not for long

I know, my dude. I just read the current exit poles. It's quite depressing.

>not for long
I know, I'm assuming the dems will win in 2020 and open the firehose of illegal immigration which will essentially ensure we become a single party state

How are things down there with Temer?

He's the bookies' favourite to become the next leader of the Tory party (3/1) and he's the third favourite to be next PM (6/1), after May and Corbyn.

But who knows. It's no secret BoJo has always WANTED to be PM. In today's day and age, when everyone is demanding change, I think it would be too safe to say that he will be PM. That's my opinion.

I'm thinking something along these lines: America will be fucked soon and, who the fuck is going to run the world?
Temer is a IMF puppet, nothing else, just like everyone who has ever run this country. Could be worse.

Would a Tory-DUP coalition be possible? DUP would lurch the Conservatives to the right and being very pro-brexit it's gonna force a hard brexit. DUP have the Tories by the balls if it's close

Interesting, thanks.

Who knows? I'm guessing a large majority of countries will try to be friendly with china only to get their shit reamed out and have all of their resources taken.

China cannot give the World a social order.
They can only give the World goodies, nothing else.

It's terrible.
Maybe it can lead to a Pax Chinesa for some time but I don't think they have any civilizational values to share with us.

I guess it will all devolve into chaos then. Maybe it won't be too bad....