So, let's not forget... We still have to deal with this Traitor. How should the US deal with her?

So, let's not forget... We still have to deal with this Traitor. How should the US deal with her?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/06/08/accused-nsa-leaker-wanted-to-burn-the-white-house-down/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Capital punishment state?

a presidential pardon

she's obviously crazy put her in the looney bin

I think this is a federal case. So she could be tried for treason technically. AKA Death Penalty is on the table.

There's something up with this one. She took a photo of top secret shit with her phone, then attached it to an email from her work account and sent it to some reporter. There's no way she wasn't trying to get caught.

She probably thought for some reason it wouldnt matter and that it wouldnt come back to her. I think this is idiocracy in effect.

She was an intelligence officer for then NSA and was fluent in 3 languages other than English, all spoken in the Afghanistan area. Do you really think she's that stupid?

What the law demands, no more or less.

traitors should be publicly executed. all of them. no exception

oh fuck obstruction of justice based on "i hope"

is drumplestilskin done guys?

A knack for language has nothing to do with common sense.

In any case she will never get a job in this field again and she has a serious crime on her record. She'll commit suicide. Digits confirm

All the spics near me speak 2 languages and they are pretty fucking dumb.

Most africans speak at least 2-3, so there's that

Suicide.

>"On today's episode of Chopper Droppers, ..."

>>Implying he wasn't talking about Seth Rich.

Good try Sharia-Blue. Please go fuck yourself with a fidget spinner you autistic fag.

People who think they are smarter then everyone else generally don't think they'll ever get caught.

Take Eric Clayton for example, gets doxxed by Sup Forums and knows the authorities were contacted but doesn't do anything to get rid of the mountains of self incriminating evidence tied to his antifa shenanigans

She's bumming, that's for sure. It doesn't take a genius to know you're gonna get caught emailing top secret stuff to a reporter on your work email.

African languages have like 60 words.

She told her mom on a recorded prison phone that she plans on playing "the pretty, white, cute card"

Uhh, yeah, that won't be a playable card, honey.

nypost.com/2017/06/08/accused-nsa-leaker-wanted-to-burn-the-white-house-down/

DSFARGEG

general petraeus only got probation and a fine for leaking CIA classified info to a journalist

no, her max penalty was listed at 10 years in the documents

but Sup Forums were saying that since melania could speak several languages that meant she is smart
wat do???

>her

No the government is traitorous. Shes a hero.

More like she's gonna transition into a man, and then get Social Security for life for being brave.