Possible happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

breaking911.com/breaking-news-multiple-police-officers-pedestrians-struck-vehicle-washington-d-c/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Truck Plows Into Police Officers, Pedestrians In Washington, D.C.

breaking911.com/breaking-news-multiple-police-officers-pedestrians-struck-vehicle-washington-d-c/

was it a truck of peace?

I fucked Jonah Hill in the ass in a hollywood gym locker room. He is a tremendous faggot!

no other details yet, some comments said it was a rental or stolen truck, 2 cops and at least 1 civilian.....all i know

look at the assault rims on that thing! terrifying.

i believe you user, but this is a hebbening thread

>NW DC
More than likely a truck of peace since that is a white area

No, literally an average weeknight in DC.

ONLY KNOWN PICTURE OF THE DRIVER

IDENTIFIED AS: SAMIR AL HAID

are you sure? because it sounds an awful lot like a truck of peace...

no probably just a nog

I unironically believe you. Was it good?

Bullshit. I live in NW DC faggot. Roads are blocked 2 miles from my house. Not sure if muslim or not though. Truck seems to have driven towards the sidewalk into a couple of bike cops.

>I live in NW DC
faggot

drunk nog?

SON OF A BITCH KEEPS GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

Here we go again

I can literally see Tuckers house from the end of my street.

Lad most likely yes my buddy heard so

Do you work for the gubberment?

This sounds like a hit-and-run, probably a non-white, but also probably not terrorism.

it was a blond blue eyed white man

Seriously what's going on with this guy since he got banned from Twitter?

it is almost confirmed, im listening to the scanner. sounded like a Islamic name, so either a Muslim or a Islamic nig

>White truck

EL TRUCO DE PAZ

I work with a security company, rarely the government.

He donated 5 grand to Stormfront. His career is basically fucked unless he builds something from the ground up.

who is he?

>to Stormfront

To The Daily Stormer.

UPDATE: at least 3 cops hit, condition unknown, and at least 1 other person maybe 2

Why do cis white males keep committing these atrocities?

It was satisfying. He cried like a little bitch the whole time. After me and the other Chads were done we all pissed on him and shoved his disgustingly stained underpants on his mouth.

>it is almost confirmed, im listening to the scanner. sounded like a Islamic name, so either a Muslim or a Islamic nig
link?

oh that's sam hyde lel

The last ambulance just arrived at the hospital, this last person is alert but in shock. all i know, still listening in.

im local, it was like barely 3 miles away

Something else is currently going on. I did not get the call number. They are checking if the happening is related to the one I posted. On Columbia.

Can confirm as I was in the corner, watching with Channing Tatum as we both masturbated.

Police Chief and Mayor are going to the Hospital to see officers. Might have update soon.

Okay. 5 people injured, possible fatalities.