Why are niggers so useless they cant even raise children ????

why are niggers so useless they cant even raise children ????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cdBn7MUM3Yo?t=31m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=zGFWBddzaAw
youtube.com/watch?v=kON-am-OQMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>cnn being accurate for once
what a timeling this is

I'm sure they're only bringing it up to make the leap somehow to disadvantage and oppression

because being a parent and having a child are responsibilities, niggers are incapable of handling responsibility

youtu.be/cdBn7MUM3Yo?t=31m50s

Because they see their children as nothing more than a way to increase their welfare check.

Sorry I'm late. I'm here now with some of the best webm's on Sup Forums

timely article

part 2

diversity at CVS

they get more gibs if they are single mothers and it increases by # of children.

Diversity at home

because they can't pay child support. don't you learn this shit in school?

>CNN
>Niggers are not literally the Kangs of all the universe and stealer of all white womens from lil micro dick white bois

Seriously, how did they blame this on Trump?

poor genetics and a very destructive culture. They teach their children to be degenerate, nearly all niggers are terrible at reading and writing, which is why they turn to ebonics. It's a vicious cycle that cannot be broken.

dindu

she realized she was fucked when he used his shirt to open the door

Diversity is a wonderful thing. Check out this beautiful footage of diversity in action!

there's a version w/ audio. not gonna lie, I used to be a bleeding heart type of liberal before I saw it

Never noticed that before. Yeah I would be super uncomfortable the moemnt I see someone opening the door with his shirt. If you live alongside niggers, why the hell don't you carry? I hope she learned the lesson at least.

first time I thought this was a jewelry store, but it's some kind of sandwich shop isn't it?

roast chimp

holly shit
kkk take notes

African morality.

High number of offspring for a high mortality rate

Blacks aren't raised enough by fathers and those fatherless kids end up growing up to be like crime, sex, drugs, rap, nigger material really. From there black kids do the same thing and still reproduce, so the only (plausible) solution is a sudden change in the black population to actually raise kids with a hard working and well disciplined lifestyle.

UHUH UH SYSTEMATIC STATISTICAL INEQUALITY WHITENESS UH UH OPPRESSHUN
*gif of beyonce sipping a drink*

They aren't, they have been hit the hardest by jewish tricks

monkeys

is that a kid sitting on the couch???

My folder was deleted so I can't show you myself, but look up infographics on black children raised by fathers or mothers or both, and compare it to crime rates, murder rates, arrest rates. Infer from the research and find out yourself that the real problem is the lack of fathering

>not sucker punching her right as she puts the wallet in the purse

Fucking amateur.

SMELLS LIKE CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKEN UP IN HERE ALL DA SUDEN

I really hate niggers.

The Black Panthers got them into the habit by hijacking the young adults so "Dey could run deez streets" and made a farce out of their lives, leaving the women just kicking around. Classic but flawed tactic.

HIGH SOCIETY LIBERAL KIKES ARE INVOLVED! WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT.

I winder what the white percentage is ?

>live in gentrified area
>still need to walk past non-gentrified area to get to transit

did the nigger have a gopro on its head?

youtube.com/watch?v=zGFWBddzaAw

You notice in that video before the attack, the person behind the counter is subtly closing the register, putting their wallet and cellphone out of sight, etc.

Their instincts told them not to relax.

I've seen a few do that

It's genetic. The Negro has always survived by "muh diking" as many sows as possible then running off to participate in tribal activities or to scavenge for food. While humans found one mate and stayed with her usually until death.

Yes. She was babysitting when the nigger forced his way in, brutally beat her, then robbed the house.

>weddings happening in Africa

I'm sure it's a real red carpet affair.

As for American niggers, well of course. Pick anything traditional for Whites, niggers do the complete opposite, like a child would spite its parents because it thinks it knows better.

completely worthless.. cant even get the purse

>Wow, just because the person is black doesn't mean you have to act so uncomforta-

youtube.com/watch?v=kON-am-OQMQ

> robber closes the cash register after he's done

bet he worked as a cashier

I'm convinced their slutty women cuck them and they realize it around the time the kid turn 3 and then leave

nah they are gone the night of conception

But it's racist to cross to the other side to avoid niggers.