I don't know

I don't know.

I'm not sure.

I DON'T KNOW.

I waited for the thing with the stuff to go outside so I could then speak of the matter of the actual necessary procedures to continue to not or maybe then make true the false narrative that did in fact in all honestly bring to light the situation.

Can you repeat the question?

Well, I don't think of it like that. What I think I thought at the time was that I thought it was more like this, and I thought at the time it was the right thing to do, but I think if you were in my position, you might understand how I think it wasn't the wrong decision even if in retrospect it might not have been the best decision.

You have to go back with me to that day...

If I could just correct the record that I had previously farced and restate that I may or may not have been involved with the leaders of the current state of affairs previously at one point in time most likely.

Lol I'm watching the testimony to catch up and as soon as I see OP Comey is saying these two lines lol.

I really want a body language expert to analyze him. I can't tell if he's a weasel or incompetent.
Did anyone notice he first said he only ever talked to the president about Russia stuff. Then later when answering another question he talked about discussing other matters with the president.

And I thought to myself, now, I don't mean to say I thought what you are thinking, but what I was thinking at the time, and I thought to my self
>FUG
>DIS GUY'S THE MUFFUGGIN PRESIDENT
So I thought to myself at the time, and maybe this wasn't exactly right, but the way I thought about it at the time, was that I thought I was interpreting what I thought I heard in a way that I thought was fair and appropriate, and I think what I was thinking about was how to best see that the right things were being done within the context of the situation.

Sage retards

His body language has been decaying. If you go back to the Hillary email server hearings for instance, he's riding on easy mode. It's been decaying since and this time he looked like he hasn't slept for a few days and then got hit by a bus on his way over.

Compare his voice as well. His throat was tight as fuck and he had to keep overdoing the sing-song to try to loosen it up.

I'm no expert, but I'm gonna go with incompetent and a weasel.

Stay salty liberals!

Let me be clear, you can investigate one person and not another? I just don't get that.

He's very competent, but also a weasel. I don't get why he didn't arrange to slide out of the picture early on after Trump let him stick around.

Plenty of analyses going around about egomania and lack of internal moral character for the last few months, and it seems those were probably on point.

CAN YOU REPEAT THE QUESTION

I missed the hearing. What happened? Nothing?

I can't answer that on a open session.

I think he is larping.

>trump said he wishes Flynn would be treated fairly
>this is the same as literally forcing me to let him go
>i was so scared i shit my pants and couldn't talk

Is comey retarded? Sounds like trump was testing him and realised he doesn't have the balls to run the fbi

Thinking about it now gives me a quezy uneasy feeling yet if I had to live it again I would probably think about those thoughts that led me to the point that thinks that things should prevent thinking things about thoughts.

>only ever talked to the president about Russia stuff.

No, he said Russia was the only FBI investigation Trump asked about.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

They asked about investigation details again and again. He can't answer to anything pertaining to whether any particular person, group, company, etc ARE or ARE NOT of interest to an open investigation, without the approval of the DOJ. He worked out the boundary of his testimony with Mueller.

Even in response to a question in open session, if he answered outside those boundaries he would be "leaking" directly on C-SPAN.

he didn't say fairly, he said he hoped the FBI could "let this go", as in drop the case and ignore his lie

YOUR NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

How many times did Putin touch you and are you or are you not technically leaking by framing your statement in terms of "his lie?"

Are you the leaker?

What I thought of when I heard McCain today

What a faggot