DC TRUCK ATTACK UPDATE

twitter.com/DCPoliceDept/status/873008026608963587

PERISCOPE PRESS CONFERENCE SOON

ATLEAST 4 PEOPLE HIT, INCLUDING 2 COPS

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/DCPoliceDept/1OyKABNANXqGb
youtube.com/watch?v=F44lUJCwE-Y
twitter.com/BryanWeaverDC/status/873015753443856384
theblaze.com/news/2017/06/08/breaking-pickup-truck-drives-through-crowd-runs-over-2-police-officers-in-washington-d-c/
twitter.com/ZacAdwell/status/873026680389902336
twitter.com/DCPoliceDept/status/873008026608963587
clickondetroit.com/news/4-people-run-over-by-pickup-truck-outside-shinola-headquarters-in-midtown-detroit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's no other news about it? Did it literally JUST happen?

Toot toot goes the truck of peace

Oh cool we get trucks of peace now?

Little over an hour ago.

it's nothing

Well it's 4 people being ran over by a van, the driver of which I'm assuming is a hungry mudslime.

If it's a muslim, then get ready to see a bunch of lefties claiming that muslims are the greatest victims of terrorism.

>What is the pulse shooting.
>What is the San Bernardino shooting.

How short is your memory user? Shitskins attack here too.

Why arent americans rioting about this omg muslims killinh ur peepl u been invadid

Not trucks of peace? Come on mate.

Same hospital Seth Rich was killed at

Is there any news of the perpetrator yet?
It's been a while...

There were two bicycle cops hit earlier today, but that's all I'm finding.

Unless, of course, all of the victims happened to be meeting for the first Seth Rich murder investigation summit

Shut up faggot

Hm looks pretty violent, guess that means we can exclude the possibility of Islam

it's 10pm

kys shitskin

Yeah, shows over, it's probably a white guy.

CONFERENCE NOW

I knew that when I saw it was a pickup truck.

CANNOT RULE OUT TERRORISM

I can't wait to see #istandwithislam despite all the people hit losing the ability to stand

live Report

can i get a sauce on this?

>DC

Probably ran over some niggers & bumped into the police by accident.

>Despite all the people hit losing the ability to stand.

2 suspects, and a weapon recovered.
>inb4 mooslam of tolerance confirmed

NO MORE DEAD COPS

I mean to be quite honest family you should count those two guys who stood up for those Muslim girls as casualties.

Kek

Wasn't there a truck of peace at a college a couple months back? Don't remember if he killed anyone but I remember libs being pissed at the cop that shot and killed him.
Looked it up and he didn't manage to kill anyone other than getting himself shot by the cop.

Muslims weren't killed though

Sweetie, before you go off on the tangent of islamophobia, remember all those mass shootings commited by white Christian males. Kthxbye! ;]

We're too busy killing ourselves before those brown bricks do it for us.

GET THIS HOT HEAD OUT OF HERE

jews

LIVE STREAM

LIVE STREAM

LIVE STREAM

Americans want it to happen so they can test the hardware they bought.

>Sweetie, before you go off on the tangent of islamophobia, remember all those mass shootings commited by white Christian males. Kthxbye! ;]
Exactly! There is enough trouble with whites in the USA. Until we can get our crime rate lower, we should certainly not allow others to come into this war zone. I advise we close our borders for their safety. Meanwhile we can look at some numbers on crime statistics and send in the military to clean up the horrible epidemic that is violence.

twitter.com/BryanWeaverDC/status/873015753443856384 NIGGER

>Sweetie
I know you are just joking, but i am getting sick of seeing that word.

PLEASE BE MUSLIM PLEASE BE MUSLIM

OH GOD PLEASE BE MUSLIM

Slightly hard for me to see, but yeah, looks like nigger. Odds it is a sandnigger?

That looney killed two whites.
And it was an Indian that was killed in Kansas.
Yeah, we have some retards in the US, don't we folks?
But obviously thereligionofpeace is a biased site, they're not keeping track of all anti-Muslim actions, just the Muslim terrorism.

Fuck that, I want it to be a drunk illegal. Trump needs to build that wall, and deport the third-worlders.

this

I know, it is extremely fucking grating

White people want this to happen. White people are a race of beta cucks who welcome their own destruction. Look at the US. Not just the coloreds committing terrorist attacks. But the overall population.

From 1790 until 1960, the US was NEVER less than nearly 90% White. White children under the age of 5 became a minority years ago. And it's the same in just about every European country.

>more than 1 in 3 French newborns are niggers
>most popular baby name in UK is muhammad
>sweden
>germany

Absolutely. Honestly this is probably the best approach.

First thought were they the officers at Seth Rich's crime scene? So sad

They should make a filter. I fucking hate that word now

BUMP

>Honestly this is probably the best approach.
It is the most easy to consume time-release color change pill I could come up with.

theblaze.com/news/2017/06/08/breaking-pickup-truck-drives-through-crowd-runs-over-2-police-officers-in-washington-d-c/

bumping

On this note, how the fuck do you live in the United States, want to commit an act of mass violence, and yet are unable to obtain a firearm?

Talk about fucking worthless, I sure hope it's a suicide attack.

a very rare good britcuck post

Getting bored of these HOAX events

I really hope it turns out to be someone the travel ban would have stopped.

Or the wall

Last 2-3 times I've been to DC it's an insane amount of middle easterners and muslims. It wasn't like that 5+ years ago. It's ridiculous.

MUSLIM CONFIRMED

twitter.com/ZacAdwell/status/873026680389902336

Not with trucks, though.

oh excellent what did i miss? i step away from Sup Forums for one fucking hour to go eat and i fucking miss a happening in our capital city???????

Guns were found in the truck

Look at the pants!

WHY THE FUCK ISN'T THIS ON PAGE 1?!?!

was it urban or turban?

I think there may have been something at Ohio state

Was this an anti-police attack (nignogs probably) or a Muslim attack????

>twitter.com/DCPoliceDept/status/873008026608963587

sounds like it was nothing. a vehicle struck a group of bicycle officers and then struck a parked car and then 2 people inside were arrested

doesnt sound like terror, sounds like some nigger reefer addict teens drunk and on a stolen car joyride

It was a quaker. Ban Friends schools now!

>forgot the ammo
Must be Somalian, 60IQ

Those are indeed kebabish in culture. Probably all fucked up on Ramadan holy shit and out to kill some kufr after a rousing prayer session.

BEARD
It's a muzzie!

just as i thought. happening canceled, this was basketball american tomfoolery
doesnt look terrorist to me. they didnt put up a fight and there were 2 in the truck. if anything it was probably anti police nig nogs attack of opportunity. but my money is on they were just fucking high and in a stolen vehicle

REV UP THOSE CARRY PERMITS ANONS LETS SHOW EUROPE HOW IT'S DONE

Suspect

whY aren't amEriCaNs riOtIng aBouT thIs oMg musLiMs kiLlInH uR people U beEn iNVadiD

>90% White
Not really, more like 80%.

sweetie doesn't bother me, niggertwitter speak and abbreviations do

he is asian!!!

Real suspect has been identified as Samul Hydee

its going to be glorious when a kekistani carrier stops a terror attack single handed with his carry piece

i just hope whoever he is, he uses his following fame and media interviews to drop some major redpills

King Muzzo

the only thing that would trigger that kind of response is if there is HD footage of a terror attack or a beheading taking place on US soil

why do you automatically assume its the black guy. the white guy could also be the suspect here we dont know or have the details yet

dark white guy!

What's that? You say you have a muslim problem? Lets take a peek in my medicine drawer and see if we can find a remedy.

*groans* again??? meh, this terrorist attack thing is getting boring, i dont even get retweets under my twitter prayers anymore.

>ironically owns a muslim gun

>911 emergency
>Bill Clinton is a rapist Remember the USS Liberty

ANOTHER TRUCK ATTACK IN DETROIT

clickondetroit.com/news/4-people-run-over-by-pickup-truck-outside-shinola-headquarters-in-midtown-detroit

>mfw We London Bridge Now

The AK is an assault rifle of peace.

it will happen, inshakek

not sure if tyrone or mohammed

Is pol prepared for the possibility of Isis trying to rise in our cities or a town near you as trump travel bans are overturned over and over? Heard about the dc truck and am glad I stockpiled. No terrorists will take my street. What about you? Fight to the last cartridge and save one for yourself if they come for you.

How the fuck can you ignore the fact that it says in the article it was alcohol related?