Stefan Molyneux

Stefan is an atheist, but he says that no god means no morality. Then why the fuck is he talking about morality?

youtube.com/watch?v=uZpjdHTWsfM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8Goxcntqgos
youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8
cnbc.com/2017/05/30/this-33-year-old-turned-200-into-1-million-selling-things-online.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why not?

Not? Not an argument?

He admits that there is no wrong then why is he saying that there are things that are wrong? The dude is fucking nuts!

What does he base his morality on?

freedomain.blogspot.com/2007/01/universal-morality-proposition.html

On reason without god. LOL!

because morality can be a social construct and treated as such. it already is a social construct but it's underlying premise is based on god in west. look at china and confucius as their basis of "morality" they don't worship god so instead they focus on filial piety to ground their culture. without god western morality doesn't exist and we see it falling apart because it's so.

every dumb shit liberal says everybody is equal, but who made them equal? not science or nature. god.
free will? what the fuck is that? who gave them that thing? god.
why is murder bad again?

you need an cultural agreement that murder is bad because it destroys social cohesion and causes chaos so you punish it. you need a cultural agreement about other things too which would be described as "norms".

society without any compass will run in circles and crash

the video game dude?

That's funny.

First Stefan said that right and wrong exist without God.

Now he says that right and wrong don't exist without God.

So much bullshit!

What?

I think most of us figured out a while ago that Stefan is pretty dumb. Welcome to the club

He's still useful for redpilling normies though

So he is an atheist liar or he is a christian now?

you're thinking of Peter

Read a book nigger. Voltaire said "If there's no god we should invent one". Same theme in depth you can find in Dostoevsky's works. Or watch J. Peterson. In a purely materialistic society it's easy to become a nihilist and a degenerate. Without god we are just autonomous physical agents that are a result of a coincidence based on laws of physics and chemistry. Value is just a construct same as morals.
>B-but behaving good benefits the society
Why a nihilist should give a fuck about the society is nothing has value?
>But muh feels
Emotions are just a byproduct of our evolution as social animals. Empathy for example is just programmed into us so that we would help members of our tribe. There is nothing transcendental about emotions, they are just change of ion gradients.
Nothing matters, everything is allowed.

He's still an atheist but his stance on Christianity (specifically) has softened significantly

>Single mom

But he thinks that his right and wrong is just an opinion? Or he still thinks right and wrong exists objectively in which case he is a liar?

Are you an atheist?

Redpilling to what?

Nay, no man is equal to another except for under the law

No clue
Stuff like "race realism", the sexual marketplace, IQ, etc

How does he make world better? Convinces people to not mate with niggers?

He is confused.

Being an atehist is not intellectual because you cannot prove a negative. Probably wants to condition his daughter so he and his cult member wife can have demonic orgies with her...read between the lines, Stefan is a creeper and a cult leader....I personally listen to his lectures religously and have benefited from them, but I find Stefan distasteful and that he isn't shit. just calling out the elephant in the room and is articulate enough to expose it while being a kike bastard

>Probably wants to condition his daughter so he and his cult member wife can have demonic orgies with her...read between the lines, Stefan is a creeper and a cult leader....
What are you talking about?
>I personally listen to his lectures religously and have benefited from them
How?
>I find Stefan distasteful and that he isn't shit. just calling out the elephant in the room and is articulate enough to expose it while being a kike bastard
Why? What does he expose?

Oh god fuck off he's dumb. Your dumb dude

Hes a pervert, just listen to him hint to it in his videos, to these types of moral dillemas when you are a godless heathen

On youtube, Akhmed

Stop trolling, you arent funny

>Akhmed
Nope.

He's going to convert to Roman Catholicism with the next few years. Ive seen it time and time again with traditionalist ancaps. Screenshot this.

he said many times that in his opinion philosophy and self reflection are the only things that can substitute a religion for a person to have a decent sense of morals, but most people just take the state or "science" as their new god.

I'm interesting in what people think. There are plenty religious people who are actually atheists. I'm wondering who he is. There is so much bullshit. I want to get into peoples heads and see who they really are.

*interested
He said that morality is just an opinion without god. Then he is saying that morality is objective and defined by reason without god. Lots of bullshit.

Heretics and Orthodoxy by Gk Chesterton might be what your looking for.

If you want a quick tldr though watch this peterson clip

youtu.be/8Goxcntqgos

we must be watching a different molyneux. The way I understand his viewpoints is that religions (some of them) give a pretty decent guideline on "moral thing" (e.g.: don't kill others, steal, violate nap and so on), so people can be thrown in somewhat "right" way to live life. But these things can also be achieved with philosophy and self reflection. But most people who don't have a religion don't go that path and just accept science or the state to be an absolute truth and will follow it blindly. I mean, the concept is pretty easy to understand and it's somewhat true (at least in my opinion.) I don't see any incoherence there m8

I was talking about molyneux. Either he does believe in morality without god which makes him a liar. Or he doesn't believe in morality without god in which case he admits that his morality is just an opinion. I wonder which one is it.

he's going to be majorly washed up in a few years and looking back on his very brief 15 minutes of youtube fame like a fag.

no serious philosopher would sit there messing around with a camera filming himself and obsessing over different ways to get views and subscribers.

also he's very bald for his age, which means chronic masturbation, i'd estimate 8 faps per day. compare to trump who is celibate over 10 years and has a wild mane of freedom locks.

He agreed with prager in this video that there is no morality without god.

Trump doesn't fuck his wife?

Oh I see what your saying. Yea he's gonna expand on the idea in the coming months. He wont be able to ignore the contradiction. Go back through his time line you ll see he slowly been opeing up more and more to tradional Christianity and critiquing athiesm more. Give him time. Its always fascinating watching people sort their ideas out over the course of time.

it's very obvious to us no-fappers that trump conserves his seminal energy for maximum wokeness. you can't be 70 years old and having regular sex and expect the kind of mental power of trump.

>atheists
>having arguments

>wrong on the most crucial topic

Also keep in mind that this man literally wrote the book on objective morality back when he was an ancap.. lol

I think he will be able to ignore it perfectly fine. Plenty of people say contradictory things every week their entire lives.

Wrong about what? Are you atheist? What is the answer?

Anarcho capitalist? He is still saying that he is.

>very brief 15 minutes of fame
Molyneux has been posting videos since like 2006 and has been cemented as an ancap kook fringe figure since Ron Paul's presidential runs. Trump made him bigger but Trump did not make Molyneux by any stretch, his "alt-right" phase has only been for a short amount of time considering how long he's been around.

>Half Jew, self described as philosopher
>Logical, coherent opinions

Pick one hombre

He is making fuckton of money from donations. It's his job till he dies.

Yea but look at his patern over the paster year or two. Its certainly moving toward a theist perspective.

Call up and ask him.

Many jews are scientists and philosophers. For instance Popper. So I think they are perhaps even more logical than many other races.

You think he will say that there is a god?
People call for a discussion not one minute question.

Btw his position on free will is weird. He thinks brain is just neurons doing their physics things produced by evolution yet believes in free will. What the fuck? I think he is afraid to think his decisions are already determined.

This also. Molyneux has probably made milllions from the people he's gotten donations from over the years. And yet he still complains about the one dollar that got away...
youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8

Lmao. If his every subscriber gives 1 dollar thats half a million dollars. Internet allows few people to service many. That's how this guy made a million in 90 days.

cnbc.com/2017/05/30/this-33-year-old-turned-200-into-1-million-selling-things-online.html

>asshurt that somebody donated a dollar

jesus christ what a butthurt faggot.

Level one of the religious redpill is seeing that religion is a nonsensical myth about a magical man in the sky.

Level two is understanding that telling people that the magical man in the sky will punish them for engaging in society-harming activities is the only way to stop most of them from doing it. They literally will do the most asshole selfish things possible unless you convince them that it harms them.

Level three is going to church.

I think hes headed towards that direction. It will be interesting to see where he'll be in the next year

Going to church and believing or just pretending? If he becomes a christian it will be pretty funny because he was one before he became an atheist. Circle of life.

John Lennox is also a mathematician and full of contradictions. Giving up what you been told in childhood is not easy for many. Especially if many people think the same way as you do.