Ok Trump shills, explain. Why don't you believe Trump fired Comey because of the Russia Investigation...

Ok Trump shills, explain. Why don't you believe Trump fired Comey because of the Russia Investigation, even though Trump has admitted this on live television? Give me your best mental gymnastics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Px6v0XbjiZI
youtube.com/watch?v=FIEhGFoeXXU
youtube.com/watch?v=QMbQGSWsN_0
youtube.com/watch?v=ycZj5-5KJwA
youtu.be/uU9a9-w2vjk
youtu.be/HSLrDoVLZus
youtube.com/watch?v=0BS5amEq7Fc
youtube.com/watch?v=m8ifT1lssHY
youtube.com/watch?v=M8iicUyOeik
youtube.com/watch?v=H9qDolBGkEo
youtube.com/watch?v=rgeUNmplhsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bA5CN1dF45k
youtube.com/watch?v=wCQgBOJsRKw
youtube.com/watch?v=h5c4Hw-hr80
youtube.com/watch?v=tsv9JV7vFjk
youtube.com/watch?v=09ovUQVO2iY
youtube.com/watch?v=qC0Jb7C9JRM
youtube.com/watch?v=JRjRDOArsl4
youtube.com/watch?v=6gs41QdqJJM
youtube.com/watch?v=JuL2QdqkCdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8KCWyyLmXg0
youtube.com/watch?v=faoHbgTTiHg
youtube.com/watch?v=cruh2p_Wh_4
youtube.com/watch?v=besaaGnXhHg
youtube.com/watch?v=dQYThJLNy7s
youtube.com/watch?v=JZyVZ38Db_A
trumpvillereport.com/trump-fired-comey/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump admits x
Republicans don't believe him

Trump says x
Democrat don't believe him

How stupid are people? Democrats don't believe anything Trump says and it's been that way for a while, but when it fits their narrative and the phrasing implies truth, they fall for it.

NO EVIDENCE OF TRUMP-RUSSIA COLLUSION

MAXINE WATERS: youtube.com/watch?v=Px6v0XbjiZI
CHRIS MURPHY: youtube.com/watch?v=FIEhGFoeXXU
JAMES CLAPPER #1: youtube.com/watch?v=QMbQGSWsN_0
JAMES CLAPPER #2: youtube.com/watch?v=ycZj5-5KJwA
JAMES CLAPPER / SALLY YATES #1: youtu.be/uU9a9-w2vjk
JAMES CLAPPER / SALLY YATES #2: youtu.be/HSLrDoVLZus
DIANNE FEINSTEIN: youtube.com/watch?v=0BS5amEq7Fc
ADAM SCHIFF: youtube.com/watch?v=m8ifT1lssHY
DEVIN NUNES: youtube.com/watch?v=M8iicUyOeik
JOE MANCHIN: youtube.com/watch?v=H9qDolBGkEo
JAMES COMEY #1: youtube.com/watch?v=rgeUNmplhsQ
JAMES COMEY #2 (KIND OF): youtube.com/watch?v=bA5CN1dF45k
JAMES COMEY / MICHAEL ROGERS: youtube.com/watch?v=wCQgBOJsRKw
MICHAEL ROGERS: youtube.com/watch?v=h5c4Hw-hr80
PETER KING: youtube.com/watch?v=tsv9JV7vFjk
TOM COTTON: youtube.com/watch?v=09ovUQVO2iY
TREY GOWDY: youtube.com/watch?v=qC0Jb7C9JRM
PAUL RYAN: youtube.com/watch?v=JRjRDOArsl4
RAND PAUL: youtube.com/watch?v=6gs41QdqJJM
LORETTA LYNCH: youtube.com/watch?v=JuL2QdqkCdQ
VLADIMIR PUTIN: youtube.com/watch?v=8KCWyyLmXg0
JULIAN ASSANGE CONFIRMS LEAKS ARE NOT FROM RUSSIA: youtube.com/watch?v=faoHbgTTiHg
BARACK OBAMA [states elections cannot be hacked]: youtube.com/watch?v=cruh2p_Wh_4
DONALD TRUMP [condemns it immediately]: youtube.com/watch?v=besaaGnXhHg
VLADIMIR PUTIN DISCUSSES HILLARY INFLUENCING RUSSIAN ELECTIONS THOUGH BECAUSE WHY NOT: youtube.com/watch?v=dQYThJLNy7s
SCHUMER, PUTIN, PELOSI, RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR: youtube.com/watch?v=JZyVZ38Db_A

I don’t know Sup Forums. it’s hard for me to see any U.S. ties to Russia…except for the Flynn thing and the Manafort thing
and the Tillerson thing
and the Sessions thing
and the Kushner thing
and the Carter Page thing
and the Roger Stone thing
and the Felix Sater thing
and the Gazprom thing
and the Sergey Gorkov banker thing
and the Azerbajain thing
and the “I love Putin” thing
and the Donald Trump, Jr. thing
and the Sergey Kislyak thing
and the Russian Affiliated Interests thing
and the Russian Business Interests thing
and the Emoluments Clause thing
and the Alex Schnaider thing
and the hack of the DNC thing
and the Guccifer 2.0 thing
and the Mike Pence “I don’t know anything” thing
and the Russians mysteriously dying thing
and Trump’s public request to Russia to hack Hillary’s email thing
and the Trump house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer king thing
and the Russian fertilizer king’s plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign thing
and the Nunes sudden flight to the White House in the night thing
and the Nunes personal investments in the Russian winery thing
and the Cyprus bank thing
and Trump not releasing his tax returns thing
and the Republican Party’s rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing
and the election hacking thing
and the GOP platform change to the Ukraine thing
and the Steele Dossier thing
and the Leninist Bannon thing
and the Sally Yates can’t testify thing
and the intelligence community’s investigative reports thing
and Trump’s reassurance that the Russian connection is all “fake news” thing
and Spicer’s Russian Dressing “nothing’s wrong” thing
so there’s probably nothing there
since the swamp has been drained, these people would never lie
probably why Nunes cancels the investigation meetings
all of this must be normal
just a bunch of separate dots with no connection.

He did fire Comey because of the Russian investigation, the same way that your boss at McDonald's would fire you if you started investigating the food is made out of feces because someone told you their burger tasted like shit.

he testified anyway and if anything had even more reason to implicate him now yet nothing happened

the whole effort is a hysterical, unbalanced witch hunt that does not have any coherent position from either side because nobody will calm the fuck down

we need a centrist dictator to send every politician and media sheep in the country to the noose if they don't calm the fuck down

>but a bunch of rich people have investments in russian businesses in the modern global economy that up until now laughed at russophobia as dated and cold war-esque
it's like listening to t_d grasping at straws
just kill yourself already

Scroll down to "The Highlights"
trumpvillereport.com/trump-fired-comey/

It's clear by the spamming that the ship is going down

DOWN
O
W
N

He fired him because he was pissed Comey wouldn't come out and say there was no investigation. So, I guess you can do mental gymnastics to show how "no investigation" actually means "investigation."

I still do find it funny that Obama went out of his way to say US elections cannot be hacked only for his entire party to scream hacked after they lose.

I'm glad he did. Russia investigation was retarded the first time dems even implied that there was something there. Its NOTHING. Just salt, and we're fucking sick of it.

>puts out literally shill horseshit in a huge mass copy paste style
>on Sup Forums
>the literal STATE of Trumpistan at this point

Damn. It's that bad. This is pathetic.

Yes that and asking if Trump will accept the outcome of the election.

That should become a new meme.

So voting for Hillary would have been breaking the conditioning 4right? Fuck off, die a slow death please

Because they'll believe anything Liar Trump says.

His whole thing is exploiting desperate people, he doesn't know how to manage someone who's not desperate for his approval.
Liar Trump doesn't even pay the people who work for him personally a competitive wage, he doesn't have to, they're desperate fools.

Let's have a single party state guys, that'll show the commies!

Thanks for the (you)

Here's another for ya

Top kek

~ the memories

OP if you are truly impartial, what do you think of the "McCabe thing". Read image attached and let me know.

Prove one of those things you stupid shill. Just one. That shouldn't be too hard should it?

You are a sad shill. A very very sad shill, Possibly the Saddest of all shills.

Trump can fire him for whatever fuckign reason he wants, literally within his constitutional bounds. doesn't matter what the reason is, can be that Comey farted in his general direction and no wrongdoing would be done if Trump fired him. DEALWITHIT.JPEG

>Talks like Liar Trump

Maybe your dad should be your hero instead, son.

For the billionth time...
WHERE
IS
THE
EVIDENCE
pro tip- there is none... absolutely nothing.
Nothing will come of this. Nothing is going to happen. Democrats, liberals, retards will keep it going until they die with absolutely zero evidence ever.
I'm so glad you're wasting your time on this goose chase instead of making something of your own life. Everybody with half a brain pities you.

When did Trump say this? I see people reference the Lester Holt interview, but Trump never said it. Lester Holt said it and Trump corrected him ("You mean Hillary Clinton?"). Was there another time?

Who are you talking to right now? Who is it you think you see? Do you know how much we meme a year? I mean, even if i told you you wouldn't believe it. Do you know what would happen if we suddenly stopped meming? A fire big enoug to engulf the planet in chaos would cease to burn - the government of the most powerful nation on earth would go belly-up.

No, you clearly don't know who you are talking to.So let me clue you in right now...

We are not Trump's shills, we created his shills! A guy starts up his PC and gets hacked, and you think that'd be us? No. We ARE the russians! We are the ones that MEME.

We deal out the scoops here.

I think he caught a glimpse of hope for Comey probably out of naivete but down the road realized Comey was just as compromised and willing to try to destroy him as any of the other people who are screaming for impeachment. Once the congressional hearings on Russia started off, it probably occured to Trump that he was just going to subtly keep feeding the media narrative and dragging his heels on the matter because he wants to see Trump fail just like every other corrupt washington establishment. And the way he conducts himself in these hearings it's obvious that's what he's doing.

After everyone looked into his past, it makes sense that he's just another corrupt Obama appointee, who's a little better at hiding his corruption than the rest of Washington. there was nothing professional or just about the way he conducted the Clinton Email Fiasco, allowing aides to destroy laptops with hammers, replacing the justice departments role and laying out every reason why HRC was guilty but then not reccomending a prosecution, giving immunity to Clinton aides with no exchange for testimony, not immediately calling for a special counsel after the Lynch-Bill Clinton Tarmac meeting. Comey harps about how he did everything to preserve the integrity and public trust in the FBI while doing just the opposite of that.

Spoon clank

Why should I give a shit about Russia in the first place?

>hurr if we don't prevent Russia from building a pipeline the US economy will collapse!

But I thought green renewable energy was the future and the oil industry is a dinosaur! Make up your damn minds!

trump is too stupid to know why he does anything. that's why everyone always has to explain everything he says/does. his only redeeming quality is that he is so stupid he might fuck up his puppet masters' plans.

no, but staying on the trump train won't either.

This could literally be the same argument by a liberal against Benghazi investigation, and look at the damage that did to Clinton.

Investigations lead to more investigations, and even if Mueller says it's nothing in the end damage will still have been done.

>don't change over the summer you're a sweety! :)

Stupid. If this was true there would be no investigation by a special counsel...and yet...

except in Benghazi people died...

Trump was not under investigation.

>Ok Trump shills, explain.
Do you actually believe this shit? I mean, are you really THAT stupid?

>everyone always has to explain everything he says/does
We have to explain it because you stupid libfags can't seem to figure obvious things out without help.

Says the shill. Go back to fucking yourself.

Great Bait

Bump cuz muh Russia

>Hey Trump, I'm going to investigate you about contacting Aliens from Mars.
>Wtf man? stop that nonsense
>I'm probably going to use whole four year to it. There must be evidence to it!
>We don't have time to this madness, it's preventing me to do my job, you are fired.
>LOOK!! HE FIRED HIM BECAUSE OF THE INVESTIGATION!!!! NOW LET'S REPLACE HIM WITH SOME DEEP STATE PUPPET, THAT POTUS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE!!

That's what it looks like to every sane person.

The laughable Russian conspiracy theory is destroying the Democratic Party

remember, if you say it enough, it might come true :^)

>thingthinglhtingthingihting
>no citations whatsoever
when will shilling become automated
a chimp with dementia

I'd fire him too, it's silly af.

This thread was posted by a copy-pasting bot. The responses are likewise copy-pasted. No one seriously wants to waste real effort refuting this shit constantly.

Trump voters are Russians planted by the KGB to ensure his win. Dam Russians started this op 53 yrs ago by radio and marijuana addiction.

>Vox