Going to a black dinner tonight, what should I bring over that would go over well with the blacks...

Going to a black dinner tonight, what should I bring over that would go over well with the blacks? I dont' want to attend but its work related, and I must

Nigga please.... fried chicken, watermelon and red koolaid. Grab a pack of newports and some Hennessey if you're feeling fancy.

bring some o' dat "purple drank" in a double cup but make sure it's mostly deadly poison

fried chicken, wings, watermelonstria, grape drank, chitlins, quinoa salad, jambalaya, gumbo, anything breakfast to be honest, patro'n, bicardi, weed, menthols

t. actual black man

and a mixtape

Purple drank

normal food. But if you insist on black cuisine corn bread, greens, or pork is good.

White women. Prep the gents as a kindness and you will be the life of the party

Flaming Hot Cheetos

EBT card and ancestry baggage

WHITE WOMEN
Duh

Wear a dashiki or you will appear the fool.

You again. What did you bring last time?

Chop up and cook a pound of bacon. Then put a bunch of chopped collad greens in a pot with a cup of vinegar and a tablespoon is sugar and cook it down for an hour. Put some more vinegar in and mix in the bacon. Niggers love collard greens.

Bring air freshener and spay it constantly and mak a face like you are disgusted.

your wallet, cell phone and car

bring some bologna and american cheese

A rhodesian ridgeback with a quick-release muzzle

This right here, but dump a bunch of Lawry's seasoning salt on it. Niggers love Lawry's.

Also, Jalapeno cornbread if they already have a greens side, or if you feel like it.

40s of malt liquor

This.

>what should I bring over that would go over well with the blacks?
the whitiest thing you can think of. other cultures want to learn about your shit, not have you mimic theirs

so just purple drank

KeK

Mayonnaise

chop suey

Mix flaming hots with bbq pork rinds and chili cheese frito chips. I call it Trailer Mix, and it is glorious.

No, blacks always order pepper steak when they get Chinese.

This isn't advice but if you watch "Curb Your Enthusiasm" you can learn what not to do.

ya,i was thinking some sort of potato/noodle salad.maybe ham salad?idk

A fuck ton of cotton and dump it all over the floor and tell the blacks to pick it all up

Why don't you just axe them?

>Anonymous (ID: ya1r5iZn) 06/08/17(Thu)23:47:27 No.129152546▶
>File: jolie-hacker.jpg (51 KB, 408x347)
>
>ya,i was thinking some sort of potato/noodle salad.maybe ham salad?idk
In that case, bring pimento cheese finger sandwiches on white bread. Doesn't get whiter than that.

Don't do watermelon
they'll call you a racist...

But fried chicken is always acceptable

>I'm drunk posting

- Buy some new Jordans and make up a story about how someone almost stepped on them
- Raise the roof randomly
- Eat Chicken and Watermelon without chewing with your mouth closed

Came here to post this. Not even kidding.

I'm black and I approve of this. Because it's real, knawmean? Idgaf what anybody say. Maybe I am genetically predisposed to like fried chicken. But goddamn if friend chicken ain't good eatin'.

if u bring chicken they start snapping so watch ur fingers

Orange is the new black. Your prision jumpsuit.

weed

Bardi grub, sum boosh plum and a skind roo. mabe sum turdle igz

show up in a bow tie suspenders and black face