Is there any chance that America and the western world will go to war with Russia in the next 20 years or so?

Is there any chance that America and the western world will go to war with Russia in the next 20 years or so?

I've been hoping and praying for the U.S. to delcare war on Russia. I hate russkies more than any other people. They pretend to be white, but they're a bunch of dirty muts.

Putin is a relic of the KGB and thus has communist sentiments.

I would love nothing more than to see our government launch every single nuke we have at Russia all at once. I would love to see our army launch every missle it has at Moscow.

I've hated Russia my their inferior race of people my entire life. Is there any chance of war with them? I hope so.

Fuck all Russians!

but comenism is gud comrade

No. Even though you are a shill faggot, I will take a bit of my time to make something clear. The US will never go to war with Russia. Russia is the last white Christian nation with any real power in the world, and can't be bought by New World Order. Thus, the leftist globalist cucks hate them. Unfortunately for New World Order, Trump is President, so the plan of war with Russia will not happen. It is America and Russia and Israel in control of the world again now, and globalists don't yet realize how fucked they are.

no, faggot

nah, I hope we go to war with the EU

>New world order

get a load of this asshole

We should go to war against all non westerners you cuck. The chinks do not like jews and are on whites side now........Let that sink in.

Isn't Israel part of the problem

Unironically more likely to go to war with Germany in the next 20 years than we would Russia in this timeline shill.

This is a bait thread that probably deserves deletion, but yes, a Russo-American war within the next few years is more likely than it ever has been since the fall of the Berlin Wall.

It will probably start over Syria. Another chemical attack or a confrontation over US "deconfliction zones" could start a shooting war between US and RU forces, as well as the allies of both nations.

While I am not a huge Russiafag like some here are, such a war is nothing to hope far and could likely result in a nuclear holocaust.

Unless, of course, you want the biggest happening of all time.

thats what the globalists want you to think. Who would you rather trust, the people who want to import muslims into western culture or the people who blow the fuck out of them on a daily basis?

The Kikes hate us.......Fuck Israel.

this is literally how i feel.

Russians are among the most based Europeans, and definitely tied with Polish as being the most nationalistic nonfucktards on pol. I would rather have Russia as our ally than any other European country.

If they aren't white, there's no women I'd rather race mix with

You're an idiot, why would you want war where people die and suffer? What's wrong with you? and Russians are white obviously. And if you think some people are inferior/superior to others you're stupid.

Fuck off shill. Every major US politician since Clinton has talked about being in the New World Order. It isn't exactly a big secret retard. Bush always talked about how the New World Order was the future of the world.

There are some geopolitical strategists who are predicting conflict in Europe with Russia as the primary antagonist.

Autism.

No the US recognizes the one ally that we have left dividing the US from Asia. Christ, MO, then Pagans.

>Still can't accept she lost

The probelm with christens is they just call all people who do not belive in the Jews,muzzrats.or them pagans. There are many diffrent types of pagans, fuck the ones on you tube the Norse and celts stand with the christens.

>Who would you rather trust, the people who want to import muslims into western culture

Uhh, you mean FUCKING ISRAELI KIKE FUCKS?

Hurrrr, RETARD AND FAGGOT, MUCH?

Neither is nationalistic whatsoever. Poland has the highest EU approval ratings among its citizens (more Poles approve of the EU than fucking Germans) and is an EU welfare nigger. Russia is overrun with Muslim Elliot Rodgers from Southern Siberia.

>Putin is a relic of the KGB and thus has communist sentiments.
Your government is CIA and they view us the same way, Putin thinks that they killed Kennedy, and he probably isn't wrong.

>They pretend to be white, but they're a bunch of dirty muts.
They are white

>I would love nothing more than to see our government launch every single nuke we have at Russia all at once. I would love to see our army launch every missle it has at Moscow.
You sound like you want our planet to fail by nuclear war, we are soon to become a 3rd tier civilization, if we could all just survive until we have better ways into space.

POLAND!

>Story time with Alex Jones.

A strange game

The only winning move is not to play

yeah shut the fuck up you larping faggot shill

nice try muzzie

>1 post by this IDshill

sage it away boys

The Jews sacrificed Jesus. Their price was determined. Why are Christians now sacrificing themselves in guilt?

Why? He is at least a little bit right.

not larping, pointing out the obvious. You are Romanian so maybe you dont understand in your little country but every US President since Bill Cinton has spoken about being in the New World Order and how we should further the New World Order to lead the world.

You really are bad at being a shill, aren't you?

muh russia is a white christian nation xddddddd
oh wait you are american so of course you have not actually fact checked

Meanwhile in the real world

That gif literally makes no sense with the comment you posted.
Fuck off, ShareBlue. Try harder.

>Is there any chance that America and the western world will go to war with Russia in the next 20 years or so?

>I've been hoping and praying for the U.S. to delcare war on Russia. I hate russkies more than
>any other people. They pretend to be white, but they're a bunch of dirty muts.

>Putin is a relic of the KGB and thus has communist sentiments.

>I would love nothing more than to see our government launch every single nuke we have at Russia all at once. I would love to see our army launch every missle it has at Moscow.

>I've hated Russia my their inferior race of people my entire life. Is there any chance of war with them? I hope so.

>Fuck all Russians!

You forgot that most Russians would sell their family for some vodka

The Jews are trying their best, aren't they?

I mean that everyone says russia is le saviour of western civilization xddd

WE...WILL OVER COME.

that's true for everyone east of the Czech Republic including yourself gyppo friend

They are not our enemy.

Hopefully not. I've got no beef with the Russians, and if nothing else we have a common enemy - Islamic terrorism.

If it didn't happen over the Cuban Missile Crisis it's definitely not going to happen now senpai

The people talking about classified info usually dont know anything about it; but those of us that do have access to classified info dont talk about it. Wise words of the day by: James Comey 6/8/2017

Go to bed faggot.

Russians have never done anything that wasn't out of self interest. Deluded fools who say they care a damn about saving "white christian civilization" are also probably those who conveniently forget Russia has the biggest muslim population in Europe

>tfw shills will become sentient enough to actually be convincing

There isnt a point to a war with russia, we are no longer competing on a global stage for political model to dominate the globe. We compete over no resources or industry. We share no border that is contested.

China on the other hand...well if shit collapses here, a whole chinese generation will have worked making shit for us for free, and they will want to be compensated with land. Actually remember reading that during the econimic meltdown in 2008 that china bought an assload of our debt that obama secured with promises of national land if its not repaid, haven't heard shit since then about it so probably fake but i could see that happening.

i dont know about world war but im pretty sure the red army does in fact invade america and take it over

it might not be a fight because its pinned against us
after america is already falling

sadly true in most cases my cryptogerman friend, but I'm not the one saying that people who do that are the saviours of Europe

t. herschel shekelstein

>You forgot that most Russians would sell their family for some vodka

Romanians talking shit about major powers...

If the Chinese invade Americans will still kill them outnumbered five to one you know this I know this stop being a faggot

Yeah what is that comic book shit??/Poke am man? I grew up on Pagan legends, real history, Christianity, and 40k so....go read our super man fag shit.

talking shit about russian snowniggers*

>part of the problem
That's like saying part of the reason Marie Antoinette died was because her head was cut off.

I dont like the chinks but they are our friends even if they are pretend commies.

>talking shit about russian snowniggers*

You romanians are half animal, half nigger, russians have culture and something they can be proud of. Your whole state is the damn shame of europe.

We're in bad shape, I admit that, but I hope one day we will be better.
But you, Hans... you like what you've become. You had probably the best country in Europe, and you've gone and fucked it all up.

The Jewish Zionists are in fact the very same globalists you're talking about, that have done everything to build a world where Jews will be the master race and all others will be the slave races.

Fuck off, Jew.

>We're in bad shape, I admit that, but I hope one day we will be better.
>But you, Hans... you like what you've become. You had probably the best country in Europe, and you've gone and fucked it all up.

Might has it's price..

Fuck off nigger.
We're not trying to kill all white people.

Russia is the worlds only hope of defeating the Rothschilds.

> the people who want to import muslims into western culture
or
>the people who blow the fuck out of them on a daily basis?
>Thinking they are not the same people.
Retard.

>fuck all russians

ok, shill
saged

It's pretty much guaranteed because the Rothchilds want to fuck them up

It's the old Jewish families that are the problem not all Israelis. Israel is an ally. Soros and his ilk are Jews.

Don't forget the Royal Family.

Repugs are already enough of a threat to Democracy as is, do we really need a bunch of GRU slavshits,with their old dirty Soviet tricks, getting involved?

>Repugs are already enough of a threat to Democracy as is, do we really need a bunch of GRU slavshits,with their old dirty Soviet tricks, getting involved?
Somebody's ass is hurting bad, isn't it.

Hello South Slav!

>Is there any chance that America and the western world will go to war with Russia in the next 20 years or so?

If the US and particularly you want a war with Russia go ahead, why do you need the rest of "the west" to hold your hand? Are you that chicken shit.

This is the fate of Mother Russia. We will not destroy them, God will on their march to Israel.
>Then you will come from your place out of the far north, you and many peoples with you, all of them riding on horses, a great company and a mighty army. You will come up against My people Israel like a cloud, to cover the land. It will be in the latter days that I will bring you against My land, so that the nations may know Me, when I am hallowed in you, O Gog, before their eyes.”And I will bring him to judgment with pestilence and bloodshed; I will rain down on him, on his troops, and on the many peoples who are with him, flooding rain, great hailstones, fire, and brimstone. Thus I will magnify Myself and sanctify Myself, and I will be known in the eyes of many nations. Then they shall know that I am the Lord.” Ezekiel 38:15-16, 22-23

There's nothing more disgusting than romanians. You know why? Cuz you're like street dogs without honor and dignity. Cowards, hobos, backstabers, gypsies.
Fuck, during WW2 your shithole switched sides the first moment you start losing. You're like France from the future - nation full of cowards and shitskins.

The Russians haven't been a threat in a long time. Not since the missile defence systems in Turkey were installed, and the Soviet military collapsed in the late 70s. Nuclear warheads and the missiles that deliver them are extremely expensive to maintain and upgrade.

Destruction isn't really mutually assured anymore. Steamboat Kuznetsov isn't scaring shit.

Hi schlomo, it seems that you have lost your way! Allow me to redirect you to where you belong.

>one post by this ID
Oh my goodness guys learn what a slide thread is and SAGE

>pic
There should be Yeltsin instead of Putin. That faggot literally sold EVERYTHING, turning Russia in snowy Somalia

>Nuclear warheads and the missiles that deliver them are extremely expensive to maintain and upgrade.

[citation needed]

>Steamboat Kuznetsov isn't scaring shit.

Project 1143.5 has different purpose than regular carriers. It was designed to be cover for submarine group, not core of carrier group. And operational area was Baltic sea and Arctic ocean, all of that as preparation for war in Europe. So there's no "pure carriers" in russian navy, because Kuznetsov is heavy missile cruiser, carrying 12 nuclear missiles.

Yes we know Hillary, go take a Vicodin and lie down.

This is really gay.
Fuck, this place is the greatest detriment to its own values.

>that pic
i hope OP's wish for a nuclear holocaust comes to pass