This is actually a great idea

Blacks constitute 13.2% of the US population. So this is one of the only issues where 86.8%,OR MORE, of Americans would be in agreement.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nX9YA4ZOggU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LMFAOOOOO. They do know Africa sucks right?

no shit sherlock

Would love to hear what actual Africans think of this idea. Any African bros out there?

They don't want them either.

Do we still have an arrangement with Liberia?

Holy shit

We need to start promoting this. We need to start making pro-Africa videos and giving it to African Americans to convince them to go back to Africa

This is it lads

This is the final solution

Haha, can only imagine the scene at some shit-tier airport in Lagos or Freetown.

Something tells me these lads in Lagos are not going to be too impressed with Tyrone's tales of white privilege back in 'Murica.

They'll never fucking go though.

They tried this with liberia to an extent. The whole country is starving. Deep down niggers know they cant survive without whitey.

Actually, they would become actual KANGS in Africa because they have like 15 more IQ points on average.
The black jews.
Meme it with like some hot black chicks or something

Made this same thread a year ago, 0 replies. Not even one upvote!?!

1 minute:

>Shirley Q Liquor Addresses "African-Americanism"
youtube.com/watch?v=nX9YA4ZOggU

What do you mean? There they can be free of the cruel white man's inventions. We should try to be kind to them at least once in history, by granting all of them safe pasage they desire to their ancestral homeland.

dis and

2 things: They need to renounce their citizenship on the way out the door, and they need to all go at once, so the first ones don't call home and stop the rest.

If we don't, we could probably trick them into a new one. Their country is so shitty that a bunch of American niggers who flunked 5th grade could only be an improvement.

They're too stupid to realize their cognitive dissonance. They're too reliant on the white man because they know they will never succeed in Africa compared to here.

We need to make this happen. We can even make it reparations. Whites have to pay for nigs to go back to Africa. I'd pay for it in a heart beat

Hahaha, you burgers have thought this through. I imagine some of the higher-level gang bangers and people with military experience would do alright.

nobody's commented on the page since August. This shit needs some legs.

>I imagine some of the higher-level gang bangers and people with military experience would do alright.

The higher level gang bangers would need to find a way to arm themselves after entering the country with nothing while managing not to get robbed and/or murdered. Most of the military niggers would know better than the leave America for that shit hole.

Yeah, good point. Maybe this campaign needs to get in touch with Zimbabwe - they've got a shit-ton of arable land just sitting there waiting to be farmed.

Would Zimbabwe except more niggers, even American niggers, after Mugabe went on record asking whites to come back?

I put except instead of accept. I'm an idiot.

Split the difference. The US.gov gives a one-time exit payment for re-settlement with the understand that the $$$ be invested in Zimbabwe like an investor's visa. Zimbabwe in turn gives a land grant + citizenship based on length of stay.

That could work, but considering how things are going in our countries, I'd say we should take advantage of such a program ourselves. I love this country, but becoming a wealthy land owner in Africa and forming a healthy new community sounds pretty fucking nice to me.

self deport

I hear you. The trend seems to be one of disintegration in many places. Almost better to tear down and rebuild.

Lol enjoy living in apefrica. The locals will treat you well I'm sure

Things worked out for the Rhodesians and white South Africans for quite a while. Learning from their mistakes and teaching the niggers not to fuck with us would be relatively easy.

>teach niggers
HAHAHAHA
better men have tried

Lmao what happened at the end of their stories? You think it'll turn out any differently for you? The Chinese are currently about to learn what happens when you try to invest in the continent.

They are kangs in africa, they fucked the darkies up in liberia
Get fucked white boy
Watch them niggers try to go to egypt

DO NOT TELL THEM THIS YOU FAGGOT