What's going through her head right now?

What's going through her head right now?

>What am I going to make my husband for dinner tonight?

Somebody do a JUST'd version

Is this the greatest political fuck up in our lifetime?

Holy shit, from Cameron calling a referendum he thought he'd win and ending with Brexit, to may fucking up, Tories are having a blast screwing themselves over.

Henceforth they shall be known as the Fuck Up Party

Did your last PM get a jail sentence or did they let her off easy?

fpbp

>Those putrid peasants!!

>PM
They completely ignored our laws and made her lose her mandate but not become inelligible. Our last president to be impeached was removed from office in 1992 but only tried in court in 1994 tho, so I don't expect any criminal trial until at least 2030. Our justice system is a joke

I was talking about that communist antifa chick. Rosales, roasalina, roseberg? Something like that. So you guys have a President rather than a PM? I thought most third worlders had a parliamentary system that aped what people in Europe have.

>I thought most third worlders had a parliamentary system that aped what people in Europe have.
It's the other way around actually

Europe is aping third world governments? That doesn't make any sense.

>I really should've followed Trump's lead and valued the wealthy over the racist dingbats.

Market conservatives wanted her gone because Brexit is bad business. Who gives a shit if Poles move to English backwater towns? Just lie to the miserable voters there then work with the people who matter once you're in.

A cursory glance at the GOP should prove that the winning strategy is to campign populist, not to actually be populist.

parliamentarism is uncommon outside of europe

Most countries are presidential republicans

pic related, orange and red are parliamentary, blue presidential, yellow semipresidential

He means that we ape the American system

Simple.

"What is my line?"

She is a neo-con shill.

Establishment.
Bilderburg Bullshit.

Corbyn is the only one listening to the plebs.

The tories are tribal animals.
Savages in $$$ suits.
By the elite, for the elite from the elite.

>STRONK AND STABLE RESIGNATION

Didn't know that. So let me know if I have it right:
Europe -> Parliamentary System
US -> Representative republic
BRIC & everyone else -> Papa doc runs shit

'Hello darkness my old friend....'

>if I wear this wig, will they never find out I'm James Comey cross dressing in the the great tradition of the FBI?

No.

But May did this to reduce her majority and allow her party to scale back Brexit. Governents don't rule the world lad, (((the elites))) do.

May was anti-Brexit, as were most of her MPs. Brexit will end up with the UK staying in the Single Market and basically not leaving. I said it as soon as she called the election and I maintain that now. This was all planned.

>Women driving the party bus
>Road is empty and clear of obstacles
>suddenly a communist dog on the road
>instead of driving over the dog she swerves off a cliff

blood, electric pulses,fluids.

Just a few more Labour seats and Brexit is dead, then I can pull the sexism card as an added bonus

I was hoping for better, but I agree with exactly this. I thought perhaps she'd be enough of a damp rag to sort of middle out the mess.

And then the problem is there isn't a very good alternative. Clever play by (((them))). It's time to stop talking about Comey soap operas and start talking about Brexit.

I see what you did there...

Not gonna lie, former May voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching May crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this woman get the nuclear codes.

did somebody call for "hung" parliament...?

Corbin wants to tear down UK borders.

How in hell does this help the plebs? If the immigrants are law abiding, there is more competition for lower wage jobs. If the immigrants aren't law abiding, then the areas in which the immigrants settle will see a massive increase in crime. Immigrants will not settle in rich areas. They will settle in poor areas. Once again, the plebs are fucked by immigration.

How does Corbin help the commoners?

>How many peasants can I have brutally raped or murdered this week

>I wonder what Trump will tweet about this morning

>That sand nigger looks perfectly adjusted to our socie- *breaks into internal laughter*

Brexit is over. I'm totally blackpilled at this point. Trump failed us, Brexit isn't happening. Democracy doesn't work.

The (((people))) in control are more powerful and so many steps ahead of the public that there is literally no way to beat them through (((democracy))).

In 11 days Britain has to start negotiating with the EU for Brexit. Our hand is now about as weak as it can get, we're going to stay in the EU by everything but name.

I honestly feel sick. I'm done with it all. I'm going to add to the British emigration figures and fuck off to somewhere where I can buy some land and live a simple life.

fox hunting

>"Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit FUCK!"

Conspiracy Theory:
I believe they wanted to lose. James Cameron only allowed the Brexit referendum because nobody believed the 'leave' could win.
"Bring back fox hunting": Nothing spells aristocracy more than that and that was a cut and dried issue. I believe they were undermining themselves on purpose.

Come to America, we love your faggoty accent.

This. Hell I told a political science prof at school this very thing on Brexit day. Kinda wish I was still there to see his thoughts now.

"Why couldn't I keep my mouth shut?"

She could've walked this election, instead she had to make idiotic statement after idiotic statement alienating everyone but Tory ideologues.

Until today I thought that Cameron would be remembered as the most bungling PM, but May has outdone him here.

Yeah, girls in America will bang you because you say "Roight" instead of "Right." Just saying.

She's gonna resign within 48 hours. Then we'll have our 3rd Prime Minister in less than a year. Sheeeit, nigger. We /italy/ now.

She looked at polls that saw enormous gains and she expected to get a mandate to loot and plunder.
But then she fucked it all up.

She has 318 seats, that's not so bad.

I think that's quite what was intended. What what hey hey lad, keep a stiff upper lip, you can't let Gerry get you down, now then. We've got a bloody lot of torpedos that need to be damned yet then, lad.

Do it for the queen.

You fucked up when you voted against David Cameron in Brexit.

> fug. Pass me that 'understanding Oirish accents' DVD. fug. Why did i do that, this was all that stupid cunt Rudds idea, shes fuckin dead. fug. That bitch Soabry. fug. Laura Kunnsberg's satnding outside the door. fug.

probably a bullet

I don't really sound like a faggot, but definitely different to a yank so hopefully they'd like it. I've always had a bit of a dream of finding a country girl and going for beers with her dad, proving myself, going hunting/farming or whatever and bonding and then he suggests I take his 8.5/10 daughter on a date and she falls in love with me because I enjoy queues and yorkshire puddings and I love her because of her denim shorts and plaited hair and we end up with a smallholding somwhere in the middle of fucking nowhere raising goats and growing grapes and having hay sex.

If you can guarantee that for me, I'll be there next year.

Same as above desu

I'm not sure. Internal polling is far more accurate than external polling. I genuinely believe that this was all about stopping a hard Brexit.

The way the Tories have been speaking recently, so anti-EU, so 'extreme' has made no sense. They never speak that way and they know that they represent only around 32% of the voting population. It makes no sense whatsoever for them to be so 'hardline'. If they didn't do this on purpose then they really, truly, have run one of the fucking worst campaigns the Western world has seen in a generation.

What what indeed lad. I do hope it all works out; I'm sure it will. Pip pip.

Toodles

then why did she say she wanted a hard brexit?

>3rd Prime Minister in less than a year
>italy

To take votes from UKIP. UKIP was pulling the Tories to the right, they hated that. When they get the voters back they can fall back to the centre.

Did Jeeves leave the oven on?

>but now I'm free
>there are no strings on me

Or she is stood looking confused because she doesn't know how campaigning or elections work.

Didn't the guy before Merkel call early elections, only to lose them to Merkel?