Who are the best immigrants?

And why are they Sikhs?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3337243/Teenage-prostitutes-selling-sex-price-sandwich-Greece-s-crippling-recession-pushes-prices-time-low.html
ibtimes.co.uk/greek-prostitutes-sell-sex-little-price-sandwich-1530949
zerohedge.com/news/2013-05-22/greek-prostitution-soars-150-youth-unempoyment-hits-75-some-areas
washingtonpost.com/world/young-greek-women-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-new-study-shows/2015/11/27/c469695e-94d9-11e5-b5e4-279b4501e8a6_story.html
washingtonpost
archive.is/cPrAy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If I take off that towel, will he die?

White south africans. They tend to be highly educated and bloody happy to be here.

Its the Greeks. Sikhs are based though

It would be extremely painful.

Filipinos and Chinese in Italy commit less crime than the native population, they usually adopt local names, they work harder than many locals.

I believe OP is talking about non european immigrants.

Dylan Rooftop Koreans.

You're a good goy

Koreans
The ones who stayed behind suck, comparatively.

They descent from the lowest casts of shit cleaners and mongrels. Best immigrants? Western Europeans and V4 fellows

FUCKING KILL URSELF U RETARDED LEAF FUCK. SICKS ARE TERRORISTS !!!

fuck you is us mexicans, you only drive taxis.

>modern Greeks
>Greek or European
They are among the worst. French, Germans and Australians can confirm

Lowest caste because they refused to follow the caste system my normie friend.

>Who are the best immigrants
the kind that don't make it

Europeans you brown piece of shit. Fuck nonwhites. Be racist in real life.

NO THEY KILLED MORE WHITES IN CANADA THAN FUCKING MUZZIES. BASED MY ASS U SHITSKINNED SUBHUMAN RAT

As avaricious as a greedy Jew.

Is it fucked up that I want a asian gf ?

Nigger where in the fuck did I call them based you autistic faggot

Go have more wet dreams about an incident that happened 30 fucking years ago.

modern italians are a mixture of langobards (germanic barbarias) and arabs (semitic barbarians)

GO FUCK URSELF UNCLE PAJEET COCK SUCKING LEAF FAGGOT. NO IMMIRGANTS !!!

It's not fucked up to want to fuck an Asian girlfriend. That's healthy. Wanting to have a baby with an Asian that truly adores you? Before you say yes, first ask yourself--why not a white girl? Why the fuck not a white girl? Is it because you hate yourself? It is, innit?

Make someone that looks like you. Be proud of your culture and ancestry, and the fact that your genes are so desirable. Then my kids can fuck your kids, and we can all be one big happy white faggot fampoly.

best immigrants are the jews
>built the US during waves of immigration during the 1800's and 1900's
>didn't form fucking retarded mafias like the italians or irish
>are white (proven Caucasian, don't get salty shill ;)
>despie the kikes you see in the media, most vote for traditional values
>have big tits and qt women
>integrated into US culture almost immediately

How does it make you feel knowing that more and more white women don't care about the race of their partners?

Japanese and Chinese obviously.

I live in NYC, and they're for the most part incredibly hardworking, polite, kind, and pleasant to be around.

The best immigrants are Cubans.
>Have a legitimate reason to come here unlike most immigrants that just want free shit.
>Good food.
>Don't cause trouble like most other Hispanic immigrants do.
>Actually work and provide for themselves instead of collecting welfare and food stamps.
>Vote republican.

I met my first Sikh a week ago. I was a bit worried but he turned out to be a redpilled conservative. This actually seems to be the theme among a lot of Sikhs.

MurderInc.jpg

>3-7% negro

>Ezra, 1965 immigration act, SPLC, ACLU, AIPAC e tc
>White

LOL said the Russian.AHAHA

I like greeks but I think they have sub par food. I think Japs (not weebs) are the best sikhs second. I have lived in a lot of places and I think it's fair to say italians are usually pretty swell. I've lived in London Ontario and New Jersey and am a Colombian immigrant that grew up in a all white township in MI. ask me about a a countries immigrants.

This. Sad we kept Puerto Shito instead of Cuba.

>yes goy, sikhs are based goy

Real Greek food is great.

t. Papadolous the mongrel
Russians abroad are rich fair Whites, Greeks are just a bunch of racemixed religious idiots that look like Arabs and gypsies

1 TO THE 2 TO THE 3 TO THE 4

HOW MANY NIGGERS ARE IN MY STORE

you are retarded
that's because there are Ethiopians that are jewish ethnically
look up the airlifts
jews are one of the original caucasian races, even older than Aryans

Jews are part negro, mongoloid.

Educated South Americans
Buddhist-origin immigrants of all kinds
Balkans + Greece
Christian Nigerians
Non-muslim Iranians
and yeah, Sikhs and Hindus

BASED MAHARAJA

>built the US
>retarded mafias
>white
>integrated into US culture
I can't wait until it's culturally acceptable to do an actual holocaust on you on sight. Really, you and the rest of your Arab/Semite genetic garbage don't deserve to live on this Earth. The only Jews that have high IQ and have done anything of worth (almost none of you) have some massive proportion of white DNA. You fuckers would be nothing if it wasn't for your history of barbarism against Europeans and your savage cultural practices. What's the next bigger number after 6 gorillion in the Kabbalah (sand nigger word)? I hope it's 'every last one' of your misbegotten race.

Brits are pretty good.

They're scum like the rest of the literal shit that comes out of India.

>women in 2017

Female rights was a mistake.

>comparing the Japanese to the Chinese
Never do this again, faggot.
Chinks = yellow niggers
Japanese = white nationalists inside Asian shells

Fucking lol at Americans. Pretty much all of WWE is American yet a goddam poo in loo beats them all out to win the title. And no questioning given the shape he's in.

Romanians.
God, Damn, Romanians.

How are poles as immigrants in most countries, actually?

And I mean the non-meme STEALING OUR JERBS immigrants, how are they as actual neighbors? I imagine the brit polaks are fucking degenerates.

>caucasian races
Jew word used to sublimate and denigrate white culture/ancestry

Yes and no. I grew up beside little Punjab in Canada with hundreds of thousands of sikhs.

The older or religious, turban wearing sikhs are OK, their kids who don't wear turbans are all dindu nuffin, gangster wannabes. By dindu nuffin everytime one of them gets killed by some other punjabi gangster their parents are in the news claiming "he was a good boy" while dude drove a $100k car, with no legal income to speak of and spent every other month in jail.

I studied Sikhism one of the main tennets is modesty. Showing off your menstrul blood is not really decent. Femininst twats that call associate themselves with something can't really allowed to undermine the whole group

>brit polaks are fucking degenerates.
This. 27% of them have a spouse of other race. Enjoy new citizens. Poles in Russia are fine and like millions of Russians have quite recent polish ancestry

>shape he's in
Nigga that entire roster is on roids

Like how Lesnar got caught with PEDs the moment he steps away from the wwe.

Surrey?

I have a part italian part greek friend whose greek mom makes the best (supposedly) and authentic greek food. I prefer italian. But I understand the appeal

Chicagoan here. Love poles. Despite all the well-known dumb Pollack jokes you're one of the smartest, most traditional, most hardworking groups with beautiful women and good food. You don't tend to cause trouble and have contributed a lot to USA.

>t. Pole Licker

In theory yes but there are very few W.E. immigrants these days. They all want "free college" or whatever. I'll take Christian nigger-sniping tight pussy Koreans tho.

Dead ones

Wait btw what's v4?

Underrated

>there are very few W.E. immigrants these days
That's how immigration to USA is supposed to be - ONLY racial Western Europeans, VERY FEW in numbers

Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary

I'd say this has more to do with the inner city shittines then culture. Pretty much everyone in cultural "potholes" are way more likely to be shittier immigrants that were poor, uneducated or careless and don't care to better themselves or their kids.

fuck off nigger, supporting the importation of non-whites into our homes is the most despicable of actions

Depends on your motives. I'm white and married a Christian Korean who was a virgin. Good fucking luck finding a 30 year old white virgin. We have a super cute daughter who can pass for white. Everything else being equal, a white woman is preferrable, but, again, good luck finding one who hasn't fucked 50 tinder strangers before you.

Where I live there are two kinds: the lazy drunks who drink all day and the ones who own construction companies, and then buy, fix, and rent all the other houses. A lot of them let their dogs shit on the sidewalk without cleaning it too

AHAHHAHAHAHHA. I'm literally enjoying that joke. Russians suck..sorry bud..

>Is it because you hate yourself? It is, innit?
No, it's because white women have fucked 30 tinder strangers in college, at best, and are raging feminists at worst.

Who are the best immigrants? PALESTINIANS
Palestinians in Chile are a success story, they form a good size of the country's elite in Latin America's wealthiest economy, and 500,000 strong, the rich Palestinians have their own recreational club known as Club Palestino.

Generally fine. They hate niggers more than WASP Americans. Mostly honest and clean.

Most Russians abroad in USA are obnoxious Russian Jews or swarthy mafia types. Only exception is rare Orthodox Christians who tend to be poorer and humble or mail order brides.

Check the crime rates and sources of incomes (looks and amount of fair people - all of them lol,) in Russians and then see Greek niggers. Wogs are subhumans that ruined Occitanian France and Australia. Simple as that

>Who are the best immigrants?
Dead immigrants. I don't want Swedes, Sudanese or anything in between coming here. Why can't we just have nations again?

>Russians are Jews
>Jews can be Russian
Goyim I....

It'll be sad to see them go.

Good response
ان شالا

Listen you goober ...Stick to Auspositng with the right flag. Also you sound like an idiot. You can stop now.

Ah so Visegrad. TYVM Kind Sir.

Live in a polish majority part of jersey. This is true. Polish kids are usually all good lads the area's where they are too close to any other people they become hoodlums or fukbois. All in all I really like poles though.

I've heard Sikhs ceremoniously carry around a dagger, because of hundred of years of fighting with Muslims. Anyone know if this is true?

Yoinkyoinkyoinkyoink....yoink

linden?

Wears a stupid religious panama for stupid religious reasons - fucking idiot

speaking of a retarded ass leaf...yup, that's (You)

Because the current WWE Champion is based Sikh, the Modern Day Mahajarah, Jinder Mahal

>acknowledging that modern "Greeks" are ugly ass degenerate subhumans that don't belong to real European nations and colonies is silly

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3337243/Teenage-prostitutes-selling-sex-price-sandwich-Greece-s-crippling-recession-pushes-prices-time-low.html
ibtimes.co.uk/greek-prostitutes-sell-sex-little-price-sandwich-1530949
zerohedge.com/news/2013-05-22/greek-prostitution-soars-150-youth-unempoyment-hits-75-some-areas
washingtonpost.com/world/young-greek-women-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-new-study-shows/2015/11/27/c469695e-94d9-11e5-b5e4-279b4501e8a6_story.html

brb making my sandwiches on the way to Athens to Germanzse the greasypussies

Archived it

>washingtonpost com/world/young-greek-women-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-new-study-shows/2015/11/27/c469695e-94d9-11e5-b5e4-279b4501e8a6_story.html
archive.is/cPrAy

no actually you're wrong there were significant jewish mob families. they still exist today too.

its called a kirpan i think and the ceremonial version is a one inch dull blade which can't even open a packet of crisps

Adults carry proper blades in India I dk about Canada

No. Canada is becoming closer and closer to the third world hell hole that these people crawled out of. Noticed something interesting about their neighbour hoods recently though. They can't stand trees. No Sikh home owner will allow trees over ten feet on their property. It's bizarre.

I just watched Tell Me And I Will Forget

All of the whites there need to get the fuck out. Those are the refugees our countries should be taking

Sikhs are bro-tier

I wish there were most Sikhs instead of Muslims

Crypto panjeet

>Air India Flight 182 was an Air India flight operating on the Vancouver–Toronto–Montreal–London–Delhi route. On 23 June 1985, the Boeing 747-237B serving the flight (c/n 21473/330, registration VT-EFO, "Emperor Kanishka") was destroyed by a bomb at an altitude of 31,000 feet (9,400 m). It crashed into the Atlantic Ocean while in Irish airspace. It was the first bombing of a 747 jumbo jet. A total of 329 people were killed, including 268 Canadian citizens, 27 British citizens and 24 Indian citizens.[1] The incident was the largest mass murder in Canadian history.
>Canadian law enforcement determined that the main suspects in the bombing were members of the Sikh militant group Babbar Khalsa.

You're a bunch of raghead monkeys, you're no different from Pakis, Poos, etc, you need to go back

maybe this was a kids version i saw, but i doubt real knives would be allowed in a lot of work or school establishments in the west

>23 June 1985
>Day of the Rake

East Asians obviously. SIkhs need to take that stupid diaper off their heads and assimilate to white western culture.