Is drinking degeneracy? For my fellow degenerates, what do you guys drink and why do you do it?

Is drinking degeneracy? For my fellow degenerates, what do you guys drink and why do you do it?

I'm drunk and just came back from a baseball game and I'm drunk. Shame me as much as you want.

Other urls found in this thread:

tctmed.com/beer-isnt-manly/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I throw back beer like it's going out of style. I do it because when I go to bed sober I'm up all night feeling awful about being a bad father and husband. When I'm drunk I just dream about titties.

So beer and to forget about responsibilities. Is that it?

Come on, Sup Forums.

I know there are some more alkies on here. Share with me

yeah drinking is fuckin stupid
i prefer beer, wine when on budget

I drink like 3-5 times a week. Boredom, mostly. Love beer and I'll drink cocktails when offered. I just like the feeling, not much more to it.

I'm getting a gut but it doesn't detract from the rest of my life too much. I go to work/school hungover but a hangover is just being tired at this point with how often I drink and how well I know to cope with it (excessive amounts of water post-drinking and during the night).

I love gin and tonic.
It's pretty much the healthiest alcoholic beverage you can drink.
I love beer too but i hate the beer gut.
Brandy is nice too.

It can be. My rules are no getting drunk on days I work or will work (Friday evening gets an exemption) and not getting drunk two days in a row. This leaves Friday or Saturday or Sunday ever other week for me.

fireball

If you can wake up, go to work, raise a family, keep up with your hobbies, keep active and maintain a real workout schedule, you can drink whatever you want, whenever you want as long as you uphold it and stick with it. It's all about balance.

Just don't be a fucking retard and become an alcoholic.

>excessive amounts of water post-drinking and during the night
like a pro!
yesterday i woke up with a swollen fist
i did it after i came home, which is even more retarded than starting a fight, no clue what triggered me

Drinking is for the mentally weak. It gets in the way of your gains, makes you pudgy/bloated and prevents you from developing comparatively healthy coping mechanisms.
My preferred drink though is Rich and Rare Canadian whiskey. $12 and tastes pretty good. For the Sup Forumsacks with nothing left to lose.

>tfw eat pretty healthy and don't drink anything but water or booze

I'm at about 4-5 nights a week and fight through hangovers at work. I wish I could just smoke weed to not be sober, but I can't do that for my job. I feel like the only other option is food. I'm still skinny, but how do I displace my addiction without getting ugly?

>Is drinking degeneracy?
Y E S
E
S

Usually.
Light drinking is ok, but most people are fooling themselves when they don't think they have a problem

The only brew you should drink is one you made yourself.

Rules are made to be broken bro

Alcohol is poison and it has ruined my life. Fuck it. I never want to touch it again....

> but i probably will

I drink because I haven't had sex in almost 5 years

I binge drink on occasion but I end up blacking out sometimes and it's dangerous as fuck

Theres too much good stuff out there for me to quit at this point. Think im gonna start brewing my own though. Save money and maybe be able to do it for a living down the line.

Binge drinking like I do is pretty degenerate, I'd like to be classy with just one drink of alcohol. But every time I drink I end up drinking to get fucked up.

I drink and shitpost and then make people mad

>got sober after years of drunken debachery
>finally get qt gf
>get side gf
>looking handsome
>mom gets really sick and can't handle it. Get drunk once
>end up drunk every night
>end up drunk everyday and night
>lose 100% of my gains and more, lose all my lovers

Back at square one. Day 5. :/ really wanna drink

I get this really excited high when i drink strong liquor in moderate amounts, so thats all i ever try to drink anymore. I get really productive and positive about completing everything. I havnt a clue what causes it.

are you a wizard?

lol at that pic

I have one of the large Yeti cups and drink icewater non-stop the nights when I don't drink (going to work the next day). I stay up until about 11 and then get in bed and read CPD until I feel really sleepy. Seems to be a suitable substitute.

go ask /ck/

It is not.
Unless you are an alcoholic
I sometimes drink socialy mostly beers or vodka.

> Drop a sixpack of Busch pounders
> Pop in Boston Legal DVDs
> Nearly die laughing
> Denny Crane

I drink a few beers basically every day. It didn't negatively affect my life or health, and I don't have issues if I don't drink for weeks. Beer is fucking delicious. The only thing that makes it degenerate is a lack of self control like the white nigger in pic related.

No. and somehow these mad people are mad irl and live near me and have attempted to kill me, but fail. For I am a wizard maybe, yes i'm a wizard

Alcoholism is the white man's burden.

My guiding entity shall guide me with the knowledge and guidance I need

wtf u mean? there are alcohol problems with aussie abbos, American Indians, Indians indians, and even african moonshine drinking mofos

Drinking whiskey is pretty based. Just had some Chivas Regal, I'd drink it everyday if I could.

I work a lot and drink sometimes to unwind. It's a different kind of relaxation and great when you're too tired to relax through your hobbies. I like red wines and smoky whiskey.

Like Mr.Magoo it all works out in the end for me :)

It's fine in moderation, I usually drink scotch and beer, usually two 50ml glasses of scotch and 3 or 4 beers.

I drink because I've never had sex.

Gin. Usually bottom shelf. Bellows is my favorite. I haven't had a day without a drink in probably 3 years. I would say 5+ years, but there were times when I didn't have the money. I generally drink throughout the day, especially at work; I go more for a slow burn all day drunk than a wild black out shoot-it-down-my-gullet drunk.
Alcoholism runs in my family, but I'm one of two currently alive that has full blown alcoholism. My drinking doesn't really have any significant impact on my life (ie job, fiance, family, etc), but I know that psychologically it's ruining me, and driving me closer towards suicide.
I drink because I'm depressed, and I'm depressed because I drink. I have a decent job, a perfect fiance, a nice apartment in the city (soon to be house), and everything is generally as good as one could hope for, but I just can't be happy about it.
I drink sometimes to motivate myself, and it occasionally does help. I've always had a passion for animation, but was always told it was worthless and not a real money making job, so it's for losers (per my mother). Sometimes the gin helps to ignite that fire underneath me to actually work harder on the things I love, but in the end it's all fucking pointless.
I deviated from my norm tonight and started pounding whiskey (R&R). I'm completely fucking drunk and haven't ranted in a while.
What the actual fuck is the point of it all Sup Forums?

Gin is top notch. I stopped drinking beer years ago because of the weight gain. Stag isn't that bad a beer though, no sugar.

It makes me absolutely fucking sick. The next day is always awful, and i feel physically debilitated. When you're drunk you make bad decisions. Drunkenness is degenerate and it leads to oblivion.

Keep going with the animation bro.

I don't know, but I'm pretty far gone myself. I worked my ass off, and I'm far more successful than I ever thought possible. The mooches in my life take everything I provide, and won't even give me a hug in return. I'm miserable, and my family is sucking the life out of me. I'd be in a bad place if I didn't have booze and shitposting to rely on.

>baseball

drunkeness leads to munchies much like pot smoking due to "poor decision making"

The only thing degenerate is that shitty Johnnie Walker. That's babbys first whisky.

Be a man and get yourself a Laphroaig Quarter Cask or a Balvenie 18.

Have you ever heard of Storm Lefron?

When I'm drunk my shitposts are top notch, I get tons of (You)'s, and high quality, constructive debate and dialogue takes place. At least that's how I remember it the next day.

6 drinks in one sitting is getting drunk though

Do what I do, open all of the threads you are involved in on your phone before you go to bed. It's fun to read eloquent you the next morning.

Yes it is degenerate.

>There are links between alcohol use and cancer

>Alcohol is detrimental to fitness training

>Alcohol is detrimental to intellectual performance

>Alcohol is habit forming and said habit can ruin and shorten your life

>Terminal liver damage is a painful way to die and you'll turn into big bird

>If you need alcohol to be charismatic, you should leave the gene pool

I drink, I smoke, and you suck dicks. What of it?

Wake the fuck up!!

Beer lowers Testosterone, increases Estrogen.

tctmed.com/beer-isnt-manly/

drink takes away my anxiety which lets me be more outgoing and adventurous with my goals in life. Drink is literally the key to unlocking your potential. Nothing gets you closer to your ego than total loss of mind and concioussness. Break down what you are and become what you desire.

give it up and exert our dominance over the demon alcohol, or it will dominate you

tfw degenerate

A few helps you be more personable in public. Any more than one or two and you're doing it to forget the hell that is your life.

weak minded degenerate behaviour

>I drink, I smoke...

K.

I know I did good, when there's someone stalking me the next day

Drinking is fine, I do it myself once a week or so in moderation. Just don't get all preachy about my weed or I will punch you in your red alchy nose.

>drinking
>complete degeneracy

I used to like beers but tend to just stick to whiskey or tequila now days. Beer fills me up too fast.

Having a beer at the pub on a friday is totally acceptable anything else is degenerate.

I will, leaf. I will. I'm not one to place blame anywhere but myself, but it's fucking hard being bashed over the head your entire life, being told "you're a fucking retard" and "any idiot could do what you want to do", by your own mother. Feelsbadman.img but psychologically damiging your child to the point that they're afraid to pursue anything remotely risky their entire life if fucked up.

It's nice to hear that you actually have people that want to mooch off of you. I'm nearly 29 and I'm just now getting my shit together, and telling everyone else to fuck off. The booze and shitposting definitely helps with the mundanity of it all.

After a few drinks I become a monster. Dr Jekyl/ Mr Hyde tier.

The morning after I fall into a deep depression.

I tend to stay away from all that stuff

As long as you're not this guy, toke up. I don't, but I could care less what you do for fun.

Apologies

Vodka on the roxx nucka!

It sounds nice, but the constant harping for shit is getting old. Now I know how my dad felt. I got a bunch of shit from my asshole kid because I have a nice PC, not an xbox, and whatever stupid starwars game he wants doesn't come out until November, but is out on xbox now.

No. being drunk means you need to have trust in your peers. not being drunk means you have no peers.

drinking is degenerate, but it cures autism/genius. when rich, i recommend jack daniels. when poor, i recommend natty daddy.
>takes sip of natty daddy

>>If you need alcohol to be charismatic, you should leave the gene pool

>knows about meme arrows

you nor anyone else here are charismatic. If you think you are, youre just an aspie womanizer who goes after vulnerable mentally unstable woman and highschoolers.

Whites take stimulants to increase productivity and engagement.

Brown skinned mongrels love the slowness and stupidity that comes with a hard alcoholic drink.

It is but it's practically impossible to avoid due to societal reinforcement (this is maybe the most alcoholic place on earth). Like you literally don't have a choice, people lose jobs over this shit.

I'm a scotch drinker myself but can hang with soju if need be

I drink every Friday night, usually a hip flask of vodka straight, tonight it's Jim Beam. Saturday night I get stoned, Sunday I recover for work.

If you value politics, you drink.

So many beer drinkers here. Beer has pseudo-estrogens or something, goggle it for yourselves.

Wine, Vodka, Whiskey are literally more masculine drinks.

this

yes, i drink, and yes, it's degenerate. when i get out of work on friday and come home and open up the night by pouring a quarter liter of vodka and an equivalent of seltzer to avoid stomach rape in a big glass and i pour it down my throat and it hits my bloodstream, shit is uncommonly comfy, best part of the week by far.
if i could just be the person i was when i sometimes manage to magically hit that perfect level of drunk, everything would be so right

not all beer is like that. they're called estrogen mimickers and they're only in beers with hops, like lagers, which is most beers.

I need my hops

that's what she said

Beer makes me full and sleepy, liquor makes me drunk and angry. I'm going to go with beer and I don't really care if it has estrogen.
Aren't you guys the home of beer? Explains a lot then.

y u have to be so mad?

this alcoholics anonymous best alcoholics anonymous

Your kid sounds like an entitled ass. I remember getting an NES when I was 5 ('93) and playing only that until I got a PS1 at the end of the gen. The video game shit with kids today pisses me off to no end.

I guess I'm lucky that my family has always been relatively poor. Everyone in my family has a shit job, but works hard to provide. They strive for nothing but mediocrity, which I despise. The only person in my entire family with any money is my grandfather, who has around just North of $1mil, and that's only because he learned to save and not be a fucking retard with his money. Everyone in our family is sitting in wait for that pinata to bust open, and it's sad.

Sober fag here

I got drunk last night for the first time in months
I lost my job and also got my first ever speeding ticket
Feel like drinking but I got no money, anyone want to donate me cash?

My mind runs about a billion miles a second due to some serious anxiety and autismal shit. Being fucking smashed is the only thing that can slow me down enough to make social interaction normal.

>go to bar
>be a fidgety fuck
>get smashed
>be chill, take a grill home
>talk to grill while sober some point later
>she cannot stand my autismo, fidgety behavior mixed with the total lack of empathy for my fellow man

Every, fucking, time.

lol forget this shit
>i̶f̶u̶c̶k̶t̶o̶n̶i̶g̶h̶t̶.c̶o̶m̶

yea just looked it up and it says hops is one of the more powerful phytoestrogens (plant-based estrogens)

>Alcoholism runs in my family, but I'm one of two currently alive that has full blown alcoholism.

haha who else here crippled with a pedigree of self destruction?

They say race realism isnt true, but you have to look at the facts. Blacks are inherently aggressive, athletic, and less intelligent, Jews are prone to genetic disorders, and Nords are immune to aids. All "races" and ethnicity have traits which make up their genome. Me however, Im 5th generation American-Irish born from a long line of hell kitchen drunks and jersey city vagabonds. Its in my blood to die from the drink; my fate was sealed since my Great Grandfather landed at ellis island and got drunk and wokeup in wedlock. It not my choice to drink, its only in my nature, so there is no excuse for my habits, only a reasoning, a logical conclusion to my reasoning to my addiction. Its who I am and Ill have to live with it as will my children and as did my fathers.

>Beer has pseudo-estrogens or something
Can't believe a German said this.
Alcohol in general upsets your hormones, if male it drops testosterone, if female it loads you up with testosterone.
Alcohol pushes people towards a neutral position hormonally.

they had beer in ancient egypt. they paid the pyramid workers in beer even.

>smartfag checking in

I gave it up last year after the election and have felt the best I ever have in my adult life. The shit is a trap.

Time for old crow....

and be like the muzzies calling for anti-west bullshit. I say keep drinking but do it in moderation.

Not at all... perhaps when I'm with my friends occasionally, but even then it's a few gulps and I deny any other offers. I know the dangers of alcohol all too well to get into drinking.