Pls no bully

>pls no bully

Not sure what's worse.
Trump not understanding he's obstructing justice or Ryan making apologies for that stupidity?

Nah, what's worse is the three of you thinking he obstructed justice.

How Trump can fire Comey but not remove this pseudo-kike is beyond me.

what happened with brexit?

Paul Ryan must have ridden the short bus to school. That or he's willing to suck anybody's dick to keep power.

Why would being ignorant mean he would ask that? That would presume on his part that he assumes everyone swears personal loyalty to the president?

This newspaper not knowing they should not use quotes when they slander people by reinterpreting their words.

It's fucking Fake News 101.

>you are not obstructing justice by asking an investigator to drop a case and swear personal loyalty to you and firing him when he refuses both

What did he mean by this?

what if that is justice?

Because Ryan makes an ass of himself everytime he speaks. He'll never be a threat.

>quoting people is slandering them
Interdasting

>sensationalist headline
>obstruct nowhere in the article itself
>thinkprogress.org

God damn, the low standard we've set for ourselves. People wonder why this country is shitty and then elect people that apparently need a grace period where them fucking up is just being "new at the job". This ain't McDonalds nigga.

Option C: No obstruction was made. Liberals and CNN can stretch it as much as they want, in front of the Supreme Court it will never hold up because it was not obstruction.

No orders were given, Comey's firing did not stop the investigation on Flynn, and Trump wasn't under investigation. The Left has become the party of conspiracy theorists.

>telling your underling that you expect loyalty is bad
Where do you work?

Thinkprogress isn't a newspaper and makes no promises to being objective.

>ThinkProgress is a news site dedicated to providing our readers with rigorous reporting and analysis from a progressive perspective.
>progressive perspective

This whole thing is a ruse and waste of time.

Where do you work, the DPRK ?

>telling a person who's possibly investigating you that you expect loyalty

Gee, I wonder why Trump would do that...question, is the head of the FBI supposed to be loyal to the president or the American people?

WTF I hate justice now.
guess i'm with her

>Possibly investigating you
>After he said he wasn't investigating you
Yeah fucking wonder why he didn't think the head of the FBI would lie to the president am I right?

Loyalty to Trump is not loyalty to the US. Far from it.

>Gee, I wonder why Trump would do that...question, is the head of the FBI supposed to be loyal to the president or the American people?

Take it easy on Sergey, his wife's son stole their TV set for drugs again.

MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He didn't obstruct justice, though. The former FBI director literally stated that.

>The Left has become the party of conspiracy theorists

Pizzagate
Seth Rich
Mic drop.

You have a point on Pizzagate, but there's more proof of the DNC having Seth Rich killed than there is of Trump colluding with Russia.

Suck my dick.

>please, Trump is... well he's a bit special and slow but he has good intenti- what's that? Oh, he did get pally with the Saudis after saying he was going to get tough on them, the guys who did 9/11? His what? His son in law is Jared Kushner who has numerous ties to Soros, AIPAC and Larry Silverstein? Well I'm sure you can trust him goy- I mean guy, he said numerous times now he's going to make America great aga- well no, he didn't technically promise he was going to build a wall. No he didn't - well you're fake news. Of course he's fit to lead, who do you think you are questioning the God Emperor? America comes first, right after Israel!

>telling a person who's possibly investigating you that you expect loyalty
Except, as Comey testified under oath, Trump was never under investigation and he informed Trump of this on three separate occasions.

It's funny how this image is reversed now in the current year

>telling a person who may at some point be responsible for investigating you for wrongdoing that you expect loyalty

"when did you stop beating your wife?..."

>comey works for the American people
>tasked with investigating American people
>can't be loyal to the American people
So he's a traitor?

Reversed how?

>there's more proof of the DNC having Seth Rich killed than there is of Trump colluding with Russia.

There is no proof for either.

Yes, because glorifying and empowering unelected officials like you're doing is so unlike North Korea.

The US elected Trump. Nobody elected Comey. Nobody. Not a single vote was ever cast for James Comey. Unelected government employees do not get to act autonomously of their elected superiors. Does this really need to be explained to you?

Yes they do you idiot

So you entirely fine with the concept of Obama telling Comey that he hopes that he will lay off Clinton? And after he refuses to do it publicly Obama fired him? Would that have been okay?

>is the head of the FBI supposed to be loyal to the president or the American people
Trump. He's not elected, he's literally an employee of the executive branch. Trump is the servant of the people but the executive agencies work for Trump and it's up to Trump to direct them for the sake of the people and for the other branches to keep him in check.

The fact that people don't understand this is proof that these executive agencies are out of control and all of them need to be severely downsized. They are NOT independent branches of the government, the executive branch has become a virtual conglomerate with these goons running around doing whatever they want.

>Unelected government employees do not get to act autonomously of their elected superiors.

They do it all the time, it's called the court system shit for brains.

>He's not elected, he's literally an employee of the executive branch. Trump is the servant of the people but the executive agencies work for Trump and it's up to Trump to direct them for the sake of the people and for the other branches to keep him in check.

Brilliant, let the President decide who gets investigated. Can you imagine if Obama had shut down the Benghazi or Clinton investigations? The FBI is independent of the executive branch and needs to stay that way to keep them in check.

>june 2015
>glumpf is a moron

>march 2017
>IMPEACHMENT RUSSIA SPY CIVIL WAR NOW

>june 2017
>grindgold blumpf is stoopid monkey

he's president. he could have ordered him to drop it if he wanted.

The FBI was intended to be an independent entity in order to perform work that is not tainted by bipartisan issues. The FBI reports directly to the Justice dept., not the president. There is a reason for this layer of separation. Although Trump holds the responsibility to fire anybody under his administration, that does not mean that Comey's boss is Trump. If you have worked at a global corporation before, this would be easy to understand. My CEO could fire me for instance, but I answer to the president of my division and am not required to answer to my CEO. Yes, there are even checks and balances in the corporate world.

Wrong. You just admitted it. Trump is Comey's boss but Trump is our boss so argo we are Comey's bosses. His loyalty is for the American people and since the Constitution. Not Trump.

Trump supporters have this odd notion that Trump is a god when he is literally our servant. The American people supercede Trump.

the court system isn't the executive fuck stick

Are you loyal to America, or your burger king manager?

congress was investigating benghazi

>americans only just start to realise that their system is a clusterfuck
Never should have abandoned Westminster, faggots.

no the american people are not boss of the president.

You are arguing with people who see Trump as the boss of everyone and everything.

>Wrong. You just admitted it. Trump is Comey's boss but Trump is our boss so argo we are Comey's bosses.
Those mental gymnastics

The President is elected to lead - not to rule.

They're still government employees and they aren't beholden to whoever appointed them. Do I really need to explain to you people why having independent actors free of partisan bullshit within the government is a good thing?

He is a servant to the public, of course we are. We hired him.

WHY THE FUCK HAS NO ONE CHECKED THESE DIGITS!

ITT: Trumpbots so desperate to defend /theirguy/ that they don't know the head of the FBI swears to uphold the Constitution, not to serve the President

rule is a synonym for lead. lol

nope. tickle me this, can you, as his 'boss', go up to him and order him around? no? yeah, because you're not his boss.

Mental gymnastics? I repeated who I replied to. Trump is our servant, Comey works for Trump, therefore Comey works for us.

Jesus christ Paul Ryan needs to shut his neocuck faggot mouth. Trump did not obstruct justice.

1. Flynn was already cleared of any wrongdoing for his calls to Russia.
2. "I hope" is an expression of desire not a request and certainly not an order.

Checks and balances. Paul Ryan is in a different branch of government, you need a real 4D chess move to remove the leader of the legislative branch. Paul Ryan's AHCA failure was step 1.

Hildog didnt need to she got the doj and freinds for that

No, but I can vote to fire him in the next election if he doesn't do what I want him to.

Answer the question. Obama does what Trump did. Would you have complained?

>h-he was obstructing justice
>literally quoted by comey as saying "I hope"

>loyalty to the president

fuck off this isn't a totalitarian state. comey is loyal to the fbi and the constitution.

day of the impeachment is coming fast

And people unironically called him King Obama. And then turn around and post shit like this.

>Thinkprogress.org is the source on that pic
I wish there was a version of archive bot that would tell people not to respond to obvious bait threads automatically

>it's a "retarded american thinks that words that are synonyms have IDENTICAL meaning and not just broadly similar meaning"
If rule and lead meant the same thing we'd not have both words.

So this... is the power... of American education.

meant for

Could have pardoned Flynn and stopped it there

>muh fake news
anyone who even utters these words is a total and complete fucking retard in my eyes now. just fucking kill yourselves please

Black guy: 5'11
Comey: 6'0

They called him King Obama but were jealous

>quoting people is slander

drumpfies everyone.

damn you are fucking retarded. the legislative is a separate branch from the executive you fucking autistic.
that's cute and all and i learned that too in 1st grade, but legally the president has rights and responsibilities that a regular citizen doesn't have.

There is no master-slave relationship in the government. I'm sorry, uncle Tom.

No becuase you cant intererate "hope" as an order, comey even got grilled by saying he thought it was

>things a mafia member would say while holding a bat

they called him king obama because he did a lot of illegal shit

Disloyalty to the head of state is just treason m8

I have watched most of the testimony and you can banter about all the rest but It's crystal clear that Comey was an Ill fit for that job.

If you have ever had employees it is important for them to have fidelity in carrying out their roles. The head of the FBI should have huge fucking brass balls and stomping around all day making serious decisions while giving whatfor whenever it is needed.

The idea that Loretta Lynch cowed him and he was too afraid to speak his mind to Trump - that is a first rate pussy. His role to the President is in part to inform but instead he acted the part of a schoolgirl and wrote tear stained notes to himself about how scared he was.

Complete horseshit and the leak of the memo to the NYTimes is just icing on cake that Comey has a gaping vag his wife must plug every night.

Such a weeping bitch.

>Trump is neither a mafia member nor holding a weapon

>mfw when shills purposely lie about testimony the entire world saw
This site has gone to the dumps. Fucking saged

A slave isn't loyal to his master, so not really relevant. It is a fact that Trump is a public servant..

Yes, I learned about the Constitution in the 1st grade. You should try reading it, you might learn how our government is suppose to work.

It means you are not obstructing justice by asking. I think you need a dictionary.

> loyal to the constitition
> can't even procure documents to congressional commities under court order

If he cant even follow the law I dont think he is capable of even sound interpretation the page of likes

Ayyy checked

Look at the flag senpai

>LEAF

There literally hasn't been a single non-partisan impeachment in history, kys

Synonym

noun. 1. a word having the same or nearly the same meaning as another in the language, as happy, joyful, elated.

>behold, a cuck whose country was defeated by emus trying to mock a superior back-to-back world war champ American.

>Unelected government employees do not get to act autonomously of their elected superiors.
>Well actually...
>I JUST MEANT THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH, DON'T UNDERCUT MY ARGUMENT :(

It's a shitty argument regardless. The head of the FBI should just be a yes man to the President regardless of potentially illegal activity? Nah, fuck that. The FBI should be allowed to go wherever the evidence leads them and if the President has a problem with it he can suck the fattest cock imaginable.

>He's new at government
>The President is new at government

Lmao

the lack of answers to this post right here is enough proof for me that trump supporters are the political equivalent of a herd of beheaded chickens

Could you tell me the preamble without googling it? And also tell me how many articles there are in it? Bonus points if you can tell me which article states the presidents power.

Also, loyalty is earned, not entitled.

I am not sure about you, but when my boss pulls me aside and says "I hope you can do this I want you to do...", I don't take it lightly. You can be sure that there will be consequences for not doing what he hopes you do.

that was said on purpose
he is working with the dems

Ignorance is his best defense