>strong womyn standing up to literal nazis

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossfire
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally not Nazi's though

>JEWISH FANTASY

lmao white men are so pathetic these days in movies

Only in Hollywood do Jews win.

This is the dumbest fucking movie even by capeshit standards.
>EVERYONE FIRE DIRECTLY AT HER TINY BULLETPROOF SHIELD

I thought it was poorly done. So many flaws and questions.

Fuck first fight scene is a battle on a beach. Theres a ship shooting bombs onto the amazons.

After they kill the last german on the beach, the gun ship just disappears. Like what the fuck

Why are the Germans trying to headshot her with machine guns?

You faggots cry about everything.

How do all of the bullets only hit the shield, and only the dead center of it so none of the fragments skip into her legs or skull?

because somebody has to do it.

Nazis didn't exist in WW I.

If machine gun positions were that close germany would've won the war, also what's with this bf1 tracer bullshit?

Credit where credit is do, they do portray the Germans as being reasonable people in the same shitty situation as the Allies. There's a whole scene where the German High Command meets to discuss signing the armistice. They're sick of sending young men off to fight and die in a war that serves no purpose and which they can, at best, fight to a bloody stalemate.

Then they all get assassinated by a pair of German agents who want to escalate The War and who it's later revealed have had a (((third party))) whispering in their ears since before the war began, swaying them to slaughter children, pillage innocent villages, and betray their own countrymen.

the bullets are bouncing off her shin guards too

kek

>they only shoot at her shield
War... war never changes

Like all the DCEU films so far, it has a handful of genuinely good scenes and some nice cinematography and scores here and there, but the editing is shit, it feels like there's big holes in the film, and it completely botches the third act like all the others.

Marvel may be aimed at the lowest common denominator, but at least they make an effort to release films that are vaguely polished and complete. And they aren't so pretentious they get lost up their own ass.

This is an MG8 as used during WW1. The Nazis already had the same machine gun that has been ripped off by other countries many times since then.

Capeshit was created and peddled by jews. Stop caring about jewish sjw super hero garbage.

fuck Hollywood making a total joke out of war that killed 20+ millions of Russian

It's what normies do. They also say if you quit the EU to be allowed to use light bulbs again or don't have to flood your country with niggers it's LITERALLY another shoa (Europe at war again mumumu).

>fuck Hollywood
just in general desu

>EU to be allowed to use light bulbs again
X-plane. What do you mean?

They are illegal because muh climate (or more like muh Osram had a friend in the commission).

No one cares about dead Slavic idiots and no one ever will

I just googled it lol. Importing migrants and spending welfare on them costs WAY more than incandescent light bulbs ever will

the actress is literally an Israeli Jew

It's not about costs. It doesn't make profit to produce classic light bulbs while CFLs and LEDs make billions (at your expense).

I'm sure that was just a coincidence. /sarcasm

Why don't they just shoot her legs?

Thank god women are finally being shown as the strong heroes they are

TRACCERRRSSSS FORRRR DDDAYYYYSSSS

/pol and Sup Forums on suicide watch after getting BTFO once again

>super human made out of clay and created by BDSM freaks.

Yup. Great hero for young girls.

yes, like, literally not. that looks like ww1

haha becayse tgheyare dumb nazis!! :)

Seems pretty tame when young girls love Miley and Grande chick

I regret that the third reich didn't fucking steamroll the rest of those fucking commies.

>literal nazis

Looks more like WWI to me OP.

That's WW1

Nice try shlomo

dimabss germs are NAZIS and also in ww1 there was salvery and white people also women were raped EVERY DAY so they were likeNAZIS but WORSER

I don't get it, why are they aiming at her shield.

i didn't mean cost in terms of money, I meant in terms of climate damage. My bad

I wish. These days Germans are cucks.

They know thats where her power is so they want to crush it

WTH?!!? I am starting to thingk that thera re RACISTS here!!

White people dealt with it too

>Trivialising WWI
Thanks shlomo

Uhm what, no! We wus victims! In Vienna they actually celebrate being raped and killed by Soviets on 8th of may. So tolerant we are.

He's not wrong

No sensible commander bunches up rapid up weapons like this, it was common practice on both sides to space out machine guns for crossfiring. Which woyld have worked perfect for someone using a forward facing shield.

Civil/race war when?

Is that supposed to be a counter point? We fought on the wrong side of that war, what can I say? He's not wrong.

okay rhats good soviest are good becaued they have free healthcadre and gun contrl!!

>I regret
Why do YOU regret? Are you a really old GI? lol
You don't need to feel responsible as long as you take steps today to fix the situation

Also, why is he screaming while shooting?
Jews always win, though.

>Also, why is he screaming while shooting?
to show how strong she is

Just shoot her in the twat.

>implying that MG08s are even that accurate to begin with
>also jewish/femicunt propaganda fantasy as said in previous posts

I thought the ship sank. It was tilting very badly in one of the scenes. Don't know what took it out though, I assumed it was already damaged, hit a rock, or I missed something. Would make sense if it hit a rock, seeing how they had no idea what they were sailing into.

>character fights in a world war using shield and superior physical stats

Really love how the only thing is not represented in this scene, what the germans was invented:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossfire

This means MG nests are far away from each other and every nest can cover the space inbetween, and the next mg nest to his.

This means if you have a cover on your front, you'll still get shot by 2 sides. This gives mass casualties to the enemy's attacking infantry, since it deepens it's line.

I've seen a good YT video on this, but can't find rn.

Whatever: hollywood.

The character looks dumb af but the scenery is pretty cool.

>Literally Super Aryans
Based Gooks