THUNDERF00T OPENLY MOCKING SARGON OF AKKAD ON ELECTION RESULTS

thunderf00t openly mocking Sargon of Akkad over the election.

this is brutal... I hope Sarg doesn't kill himself tonight. after being exposed as a know-nothing on politics. He thought Hillary would win as well, even if he supported trump. he's not smart

>one nameless shitlib insulting another one twitter
wow, thank god you told us

Why do you care about either of these cucks?

Who gives a fuck. He's just a public purse scientist after more gibs.

He's not stupid and has an interesting insight but is invariably a pseudointellectual who isn't as "with the people" as he thinks.

>I hope Sarg doesn't kill himself tonight.

Meh.

No one cares, jewtube faggot.

Back to plebbit faggot.

Phil reallly hates Carl, doesn't he?

Isn't he just a technician at a lab?

Person 198701 who claimed the Tories would have a massive majority has to eat the words.

Phil hates everyone who disagrees with him. This is nothing new really. I don't think there can be a saltier human on this planet than Thundercuck except maybe Destiny after he gets run over on his own stream.

to be fair, he was right about LePen and Wilders

Thunderfoot is so fucking irritating

thunderfoot needs to eat some fucking humble pie

I thought he was some dipshit who made shitty videos about anita sarkeesian on youtube.

Thundercuck should have stayed out of politics, his paycheck is signed by the EU

Tunderfoot would gladly live in Orwell's Oceania so long as he got more research shekels to work with.
He seriously wants to sell out the sovereignty of his country over a few bucks.

These people are retards, you're pretty much giving them money watching their dumb shit political views on youtube. Stop it.

Phil "I'm not insecure! YOU ARE. Hahaha I sure triggered those alt righters. What? Open debate?! Please, I'm a busy science man!" Mason.

Digits confirm. Who gives a fuck, certainly no kek.

does he want to be? I mean he might have some insight to 'regular folk' but he does come across a bit of a snob, in a British sort of way. Totally copacetic with the working class but it is not really him.

>He thought Hillary would win as well, even if he supported trump.
Um, hate to break this to you faggot, but Thunderfart thought Hillary would win, too.

Wow this is huge. No.

>Neckbeard who's only able to become a scientist because he's a legacy and his dad is also a scientist.
>Against another neckbeard who hides behind some Ancient Babylonian persona and makes condescending youtube videos that mock the mentally ill.

Whoever wins, we lose.

Sargon is just a pandering fuck like the rest of them.

He started out like that but when he realized he could make money off of /Pol Red Pill culture. Motherfucker ran with the money.

I actually called what happened. I could see labor acting like the conservatives were soft on terror and that would hurt them. It worked.

>a leftist is bashing another leftist

If anything we should encourage them.

>/Pol Red Pill culture

If you didn't think that Corbyn was going to get BTFO when the election was called you're lying. Sargon is at least acknowledging his fuck up with his pinned tweet.

Thunderfoot has lost his mind over the last few years.

I've been waiting for a Carl the Cuck video all fucking day Sargon better give me one before I go to bed I need his tears.

Thunderf00t is such a fucking useless cuck. I don't even care about Sargon, I just have nothing but hatred for this egotistical slimy fuck Thunderf00t.

He only has intellectual integrity when he is talking about science, when it comes to politics he lets his emotions completely dictate what he says and has no problem using intellectually dishonest tactics.

Thunder is a PhD chemist actively involved in research at major institutions with a relatively large number of publications, including prestigious journals. That's about as legitimate an intellectual as our society is capable of generating.

He may not be brilliant in politics, but still. Credit where credit is due.

TF is pathetic and idiotic for continuing this feud. Does he really think this makes him look good?

Stick to science TF. You suck at online dramatics.

credit for what

For all I care, Phil can be a battering bitch on YouTube and how greed for shekels as he want, as long his striving for scientific research in nuclear physics isn't affected. This could have more importance for humanity than any of us and Sargon would ever accomplish in life.

>being wrong is a cardinal sin
no wonder the left is fucked, who can stand being around these people?

For being a legitimate intellectual. Calling him a pseudo intellectual makes no sense. It would be like calling him a Jew - he's not.

credit for (((credit)))

He's an atheist with no faith in anything so he's no intellectual

I unironically think he has some sort of autistic disorder. He always behaves strange around people, doesn't like changes and handles disagreements very poorly.

"Intellectual" is generally a term reserved for people who are experts in philosophy, politics etc. People who can do math equations better than others do not automatically fit into the "intellectual" category. They're more in the "useful autist" category. Thunderf00t is a useful autist, he is great at understanding chemistry and science. He is OK at superficial criticisms of third-wave feminism too, but that's where his usefulness ends. Criticizing Anita Sarkeesian was the only politically smart thing he did, every other time he goes into politics it's a fucking dumpster fire.

But user, the majority of the scientific community is Atheist/Agnostic. Are they not intellectuals?

I think he's is good when it comes to science, but shit when it comes to politics.

This

He edited Sarcuck out of context and then attacked that strawman, then when called out on it, fucking doubled then tripled down

who the fuck is thunderfoot?

Intellectual is just a word used for a person educated past his intellect.

>Are they not intellectuals?
Yes, they're not intellectuals. They're just scientists.

how come f00t has so many subs? I never liked the guy, specially his accent. Always preferred Sargon

>But user, the majority of the scientific community is Atheist/Agnostic.
No, they're just louder. Libtards are so intolerant and rude that theists in the scientific community keep their heads down and their mouths shut about what they actually believe.

I know this from direct personal experience.

This could have something to do with it.

>majority of the scientific community is Atheist
no they're 41% and retarded rationalists

He's studying a PhD in Chemistry, something about high energy or something.

When you study something like that you have to work as a technician under a professor. There's no way you could get the use of required scientific equipment, like a nuclear reactor for example, without that kind of connection.

Point taken. Just looked up the definition.

I don't think so. Anecdotal evidence is not evidence.

Tories did get a majority though and its been confimred theyll form a coalition with some irish brexit is a go

I'd say "literally who" but I honestly don't want to know.

>No, they're just louder. Libtards are so intolerant and rude that theists in the scientific community keep their heads down and their mouths shut about what they actually believe.

Probably some truth in this, but it's kind of over simplified.

In the scientific community ideas are expected to be challenged and you are expected to change your opinion to fit a superior model. It's the kind of people they are, it's normal in that culture. They are pretty intolerant of backwards ideas and heritage that they feel hinder progress.

Who are these people?

RIP Sargon, suicide watch.

>using roflmao unironically in 2k17

>Looks at results.

Strong and stable my arse. We need to replace that Looney Tune with David Davis right now. He's nice and working class, and cares about your human rights, especially your right to privacy.

It's purely on those grounds I voted for Labour, because that terrorist legislation Cumbin opposed, I oppose, on basic grounds of wanting my privacy and security.

(Remember though, most of it was put in place by The Blair Freak).

At least Sargon has a wife and doesn't need to sexually harass women in elevators at atheist conventions.
also, this election result was an upset, she had a double digit poll lead just 1 1/2 weeks ago.
But yeah Sargon is a pseudointellectual chauvinist. I think he's a Maher type "broken clock" liberal who is right on a couple things, women and Islam.

Thunderf00t = professor
Sargon = short, fat manchild

Hello thunderf00t

Sargon is autist on politics, as much as the americans on this board.

Last time he thought Le Pen would win, while even her voters knew this was hardy possible.

he's still butthurt over brexit

i hope one of them kills the other

>Phil hates everyone who disagrees with him

Yeah. He seems to get almost obsessed with people when they disagree with him as well - look at how many videos he made about Anita Sarkeesian instead of just making one and then ignoring her.

Does Sup Forums really give a fuck to these e-celebs?

i do. sargon makes me hot and bother by stealing an old name from ancient text and acting like he owns it

nu/pol/, thanks reddit, I love discussing youtube drama instead of literally anything else

He's right liberal bigotry is a very real force today.

Sarcuck of Mossad is a retard who cares
>muh community
>buy Candid gold account goy

Why should I care about two leftist Eurotrash arguing with each other if they're going to end up on the same helicopter anyway?

well thank god you told me.

Now I can give even less of a fuck then I did before.

Fuck off with this youtube drama fag shit.

fcking who? Some tard baiting for (YOU)s

A leftist backung the Tories.....

he went bananas when trump pulled out of Paris

top kek

search for thunderf00t paris trump in youtube

Sup Forums is contrarian central