The alt right is controlled opposition. Sup Forums is larping for Mossad

Why dont Sup Forumss favorite media pundits ask about

>Trumps occultism (666 apartment ect)
>Kushner on the verge of giving Nukes to Saudi
>No investigation or arrests into the CIA-Mossad pedo-satanic child murder shadow industry
>Entire alt media are Mossad assets (Jones, Cernovich, Yiannopoulos ect)
>Cabinet full of Goldman Sachs execs (Gary Cohn, Dina Powel ect)
>Married to a Monarch Butterfly
>Wheres the re-opening of the investigation into 9/11 ?

but hey, ''he annoys liberals hes so based hehe!'' - ''oh yea comey really has it comming now !''

You retards are literally larping for Mossad. If only you could see how pathetic you are. Wake the fuck up before the Khazar tribe in charge order another ''terrorist attack'' youtube.com/watch?v=yTjz7rfPjfQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H6xiZhfYUmI
youtube.com/watch?v=NvqyrdbmHRI&t=50s
youtu.be/opryNdcBTiI
youtu.be/piwaBO6U43U
youtu.be/xw0XEnQ3jKI
mkultra.dance/the-significance-of-butterflies/
vimeo.com/180853877
youtube.com/watch?v=BeCP4voraoU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

more snapshots of your heros pol

It really is sad how blind the masses are. They think Trump is some savior but he is a puppet controlled by luciferians. People need to wake up and realize they're being lead to hell

some real info - youtube.com/watch?v=H6xiZhfYUmI

This kind of media serves as a phase transition for redpilling. Many people come here from TD or YouTube and realize why the things they don't like actually exist in the first place.

From there, it's only a matter of time to their own 1488.

You could say the same thing about the Young Turks. The reality is that the alt right ect are all designed to PREVENT people looking/moving against the CIA-Mossad-City of London-Vatican continuity shadow establishment. Their job is to keep the focus on SJW idiocy and Jihadism, and away from the CAUSES of those things. Its more than that tho, if you knew the things i know about the shadow gov you wouldnt sleep at night. They plan on serious attacks, the puppet alt media is their attempt to sedate you before another attack

Yeah, some of know
But it's good you're reminding the wannabe edge lords of the fact

>dude I'm woke lmao

Pic of OP.

>danish jewish heritage
wat de fugg?
youtube.com/watch?v=NvqyrdbmHRI&t=50s

i like how you count ''30 minute videos'' as a bad thing. says a lot about you.

kill yourself

They dont even try to hide it. They have utter contempt for the kind of idiots licking Trumps balls on the threads here

Here comes the continued division shilling campaign on pol. You guys are really going all out lately.

I don't get why anyone would waste their time with any one of these cucks. The supposedly (((Alt right))) is not a real thing, and most of these are just stealing all their talking points straight from pol to misrepresent the legitimate ideas from here and pervert them to the masses.

This is a divide and conquer shill tactic, just like the shills who fucking shat on the_donald, yes some of these people are cringey, but they are very useful to our cause, the enemy of our enemy is our friend.

Non-stop since the election shills have been trying to divide us because in our one moment of unity we managed to fuck over globalist plans for America. ((They)) do not want us to unify.

>Caring about e-celebs
Come on Tyrone, get it the fuck together and worry about the events and not who's telling you about them.

I like Molyneux

she's a self hating jew
but still a jew
she's anti feminist
but still a feminist

that should really make Sup Forums think
she's just trolling for shekels

can you support any of these claims?

>Trying to turn us against literally every person that is somewhat on our side.
>Some for reasons almost being completely meaningless

You are controlled opposition. Fuck off shill.

that's a lot of salt, bucko

>Reminder that Sup Forums is being raided by faggots daily

I've said this for months, the best thing shariablue ever did was wedge t_d and Sup Forums.

It's like people forgot that t_d was a Sup Forums colony to redpill normies. It was all part of the plan to win the election. It's still a distillery for Sup Forums happenings.. everything that gets posted here gets distilled there hours later.

Nice reverse projection.

you do realise the amount of salt and white knights you are going to provoke posting that image op, right?

Go home /sg/, you're drunk

What jewish problems we don't discuss here? But how can we know you aren't controlled opposition as well? Offer some actual solution or fuck off.

Dave Rubin's A'OK in my book. He always has interesting people on his show.

youtu.be/opryNdcBTiI
youtu.be/piwaBO6U43U
youtu.be/xw0XEnQ3jKI

>useful to our cause

What cause? Being a shabbo goy? The alt-right is only there to serve the kikes, funny how hating on islam is fine but antisemitism makes you the equivalent of a baby killer, you're just a useful idiot for (((them))).

can someone please explain what
>Married to a Monarch Butterfly
means?

Good post.

What do you mean by "Married to a Monarch Butterfly"?

>being this new
lurk moar guyz

I have been on here for 4 years and I've never heard that before.

I'm familiar with Monarch Mind Control, but who is married to the butterfly?

>Milo
>Homosexual
>Racemixer

LOL

I'm glad these people exist, because they serve as entry-level material for normies who may slide down the Path of Light.

In the end though, only giants like Dr. William Pierce or Adolf Hitler will save you.

The only good red pilled youtuber is black pidgeon speaks. I just chatted with him for the first time ever last week. His open mind and ability to socialize and network with hyper powerful people really shows in his videos. He's truly socially smart and has an open mind to everyone.

If you don't like him go fuck your self faggot.

ITT OP likes dicks

>coalburner

Absolute bullshit. Haven't you noticed a pattern? Ordinary people, like me, notice something is seriously wrong with the globalist ideology, and with the leftie cock suckers who fall for it, we see for ourselves what islam is doing to the West, and other retarded ideologies like feminism, and so we turn to people like the friendly faces of the alt-right, then we look for answers to the problems they highlight, such as WHO opened the borders. That's all these e-celebs do, highlight problems and break apart that white guilt and brainwashing that prevented us from even asking questions.People then go on to be more radical as they discover. I think you underestimate people.

Preach brother.
#ImWithHer

You are naive OP. The kikes control it all not just the alt right bullshit. The kikes control both poles of the political spectrum to split society and distract the masses..whilst driving the so called neo liberal (AKA totalitarian) agenda down the middle and passing it off as moderate or centralist.
>gay marriage
>gay adoption
>tranny toilets
>unending wars for Israel
>unelected EU
>muh Russia narrative

All of the above are in fact extremist nonsense and should be considered fringe politics yet shit like this has crept into the so called mainstream and normalised.
Etc etc

With Jews you lose.

Historia Civilis is the one truly red pilled YouTube channel.

Redditors are not people to me and I mean it. I don't care what subreddit they're from, I will NOT tolerate them. I WILL NOT.

There's no shortage of half truth, quarter truth telling shills. How much time is lost by having these shills out there acting like a safety net to scoop people up when they start questioning the Government, and Media narrative?

We need people that speak the truth, and all of it.

This one always gets me too.
>Jewish faggot isnt /ourguy/ because he isn't sucking white cock.

The cognitive dissonance with Sup Forumstards is..just

>posting something this cliche
yawn no u lurk moar

Yah I get the monarch mind control but what does the butterfly part mean

how can he be a racemixer if he's a faggot? there is no mixing involved

but yeah i agree, even the name "le alt right" is reddit tier, might as well call it the nu right

Monarch butterfly

>cause
>movement
weird how all these pro alt-right shills are always using these terms

how about instead of meming alt-lites you post actual alt-right / white nationalist sites / people like:

Jared Taylor / American Renaissance
Kevin MacDonald / The Occidental Observer
Greg Johnson / Counter Currents
Vox Day / Vox Populi
Richard Spencer / Radix Journal

>hello my fellow right-wingers, let's attack other right-wing figures instead of the leftists that are trying to destroy us, that is surely a winning strategy.

Get the fuck out of here you Antifa shill fuck.

+++BREAKING NEWS+++
Everyone on Sup Forums is also controlled oppsition controlled by teh juus.

mkultra.dance/the-significance-of-butterflies/

Some dance company are taking mk ultra mainstream

vimeo.com/180853877

Don't forget Ryan Faulk / The Alternative Hypothesis

This

(((They))) either create new movements or infiltrate existing ones and streer them to whatever direction (((they))) see as useful. Even white nationalism.. they will larp as Nazis in order to either discredit nationalism OR to help get the likes of Trumpelstine elected..but Hillary was owned by Goldman Sachs anyhow so they own every horse in the race..that's why it's always a two or three horse race..they don't have the ability to control every politician so they ensure that they sideline the good ones like Ron Paul by giving them practically zero (((media))) coverage. Of corse they use every other dirty trick in the book along with blackmail and bribery...
Sup Forums is riddled with (((them)))

Why does Vox use 50 different pseudonyms

>vimeo.com/180853877
looks average

SOMEONE FUCKING EXPLAIN WHY MELANIA TRUMP IS A FUCKING MONARCH BUTTERFLY

MK ultra and brainwashing are memes..spread by (((them))) to make (You) believe that (You) are not under (((their))) control.
>everything is brainwashing all day everyday
>you are born in the matrix known as human culture
>you are given a name and encouraged to form an "identity"

You're already brainwashed from day one..everything else on top is just further layers of brainwashing.

youtube.com/watch?v=BeCP4voraoU

wtf I love Soros now

You got a load of trannies pushing controlled opposition all over the place. Sup Forums has no idea how entrenched the tranny conspiracy is. You could well have voted for one!

OHHH SO YOU'RE SAYING MELANIA IS IVANKA'S DAUGHTER??!! MAKES SENSE

wtf i love sucking nigger dick now

I believe the vast majority Sup Forums isn't alt right and that Sup Forums collectively believes that OP is a faggot.

>luciferians
>reptilians
>Illuminati
You people make up some dumb shit to avoid the JQ. It's the fucking Jews, it's simple. It's not some crazy conspiracy that no ratinal person would believe. It's always been The Jews. Their control is in plain sight. Every media company, banks, hollywood, all Jewish owned. Stop being a controlled pussy and face the JQ. You're controlled opposition and you don't even realize it.