Due to the vast amount of JUST moments happening around the world lets get an All American thread going...

Due to the vast amount of JUST moments happening around the world lets get an All American thread going. Post the best things about the United States. Fill the thread with historical photos, cars, burgers, and freedom. Even though the rest of the world wants to politically and socially fuck itself be glad you live in the last hope for civilization

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0vNvc9n1ikI
youtube.com/watch?v=_V7gqEt--rY
youtube.com/watch?v=LlKkds2Lhx8
youtube.com/watch?v=pNYfrsYZf4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nikola Tesla
Invented Alternating Current which is why electricity is running through your fucking city, bitch.

Amazing futurist who inventedany things. He sent electricity through earth's crust to give everyone free electricity. Fucking assholes couldn't make money off it so they tore it down. Great man.

Also, fuck Edison!

Tesla was a cuck. That's why he got fucked over by Edison.

Edison>redditola tesla

Here is my contribution. This was my favorite car during my muscle car fascination days. It's a 1968 Ford GT Mustang fastback with a 428cid. It is most famously known for its role in the film Bullit starring Steve McQueen.

youtube.com/watch?v=0vNvc9n1ikI

Tesla did not invent AC he just perfected it, much like Edison and the Light Bulb

This guy near me has a blue 68 fastback that has been unrestored in his driveway for about 20 years now and it drives me nuts. I love the 1st gen fastbacks. Bullitt was also a very good movie

That would drive me crazy too. They're pretty rare compared to the '67 fastbacks. I've seen them go for 15-20k.

youtube.com/watch?v=_V7gqEt--rY

Used to have a family friend with a 70 mach 1 in that deep deep crimson color. Ive always had a love for the 429 as well
youtube.com/watch?v=LlKkds2Lhx8

US achievements

Fucking up the entire world
repeatedly

Haha, nice dude. I was just watching this expose of the 429 with Gay Leno. I think everything up until like '72 when they had to reduce the size of the engine due to the gas shortage is solid in my book. The fox bodies were okay as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=pNYfrsYZf4s

I'm also a really big fan of the Shelby AC Cobra. I think the originals were built on the chassis of an Aston Martin with the 289cid V8. Powerful engines on small frames is where it's at.

i have a secret boner for exotic cars with big american v8s

He wasn't an American

I got you.

Anyone else love their job, hard work but I love welding

U.S. is literally a zionist puppet and I have no pride in this country, as a whole, anymore. (Southern pride is a little different)

Ford GT was designed in UK.

shitcars, slow and with retarded suspension that barely allows them to go in straight line, but turning is deadly dangerous

> Poland in charge of cars instead of cleaning toilets

scoop operator at a coal mine, hours are long but the pay is great

then get out

Fuck you, I stand for what the revolutionary war was started for. Not for how much of a fucked shill this country has become.

Nice rear end. HOWEVER

fucking libertarians always bitching

That's pretty neat

I will admit, the Ford GT does look good, but the Porsche 911 looks good too

I'm not a libertarian. This country's culture is nearly dead. Look around at most of the society. It's become a culture of consumerism. Walmart, fast food, niggers, spics, degeneracy. What little culture it had is dying out, and the country's government was robbed long before this country could further develop it's own unique culture to an advanced stage. The only real culture, of what makes us proud and special, in the U.S. is the guns, church, and little segments of ethical regions like the midwest and parts of the south that aren't blacked. Cali/Nigger ((culture)) is spreading like a plague, and the country's culture still needs time to heal from the kike's raping on our capitalist/democratic vulnerability.

>RINGRING!
>"Your car has been stolen"
>But I'm driving it!
>"Identify yourself or we'll remote shutdown"
>BUT I'M THE OWNER!

>cars from the 60's and 70's with shitty suspensions only good for drag racing are only good for drag racing
What was Poland making in that era? Box Soviet 3 cylinder cars?

The more cucked california and other areas with nigs gets the more pure southern areas get. We see how they act in those cities and arent trained to think its racist to call it like we see it, the south will never get cucked, the niggers we do have know to segregate themselves into the ghettos

what is the point of this type of wing design

Backward flying. What else?

BBBBRRRRAAAAPPPP

Parts of the south do get cucked, and the Civil War was the biggest example of this. I love the idea of Texas, for example, but Texas is a lost cause as it increasingly becomes Northern Mexico by the day. Whites are the minority in my city, for example. The fucking minority for God's sake. thanks to the beaners pouring in. Tell me, user, are there parts of the midwest/south that are mostly white and still have plenty of local southern/country culture?

>win so much the competition bans you

*BBBBRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT

engineers wanting to be different and cool by making weird wings on their planes

Kentucky, west virginia, virginia, Tennessee, southern Illinois, south carolina and georgia have niggers but they stay in their ghettos. Texas was lost a long time ago

>engineers wanting to be different and cool by making weird wings on their planes

It's an intentionally unstable design that requires a computer to fly, but by being that unstable it theoretically can outmaneuver a plane designed to be stable.

I suppose it never worked out well, being as how nobody made fighters that looked like that.

Here's my favorite american scientist.

And the latest generation Ford GT is actually A FUCKING LEAF designed and built car.

New Ford GT looks like shit. But I'm not surprised a Jap likes it, with all the amobinable ricers you produce.

>posting race cars, that are meant to be purely functional, not aesthetic

*abominable, of course

australia you just take chevys and slap a different body panel on it, no wonder youre hole country is trash. You picked the car poor trashy american people drive to copy

>australia you just take chevys and slap a different body panel on it
JOKES ON YOU, WE DON'T EVEN DO THAT ANYMORE

>2J
Nice one

>functional, not aesthetic
that's a good way to describe American design

And I drive a Civic sedan, thank you very much. I am however saving up for a Ferrari 360 Spider. Pretty affordable considering imho.

Bulova Accutron Astronaut

Hamilton Ventura

those 2 giant nostrils are fucking distracting