HAHAAHHA Brexit is now postponed!

No negotiations coming until Brits VOTE AGAIN ON BREXIT.

Other urls found in this thread:

nato.int/cps/ic/natohq/official_texts_112964.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah don't get your hopes up Hans, we're still leaving

Have fun, just always memba....America is not for sale, and that's why we will always be your daddy

you're getting a soft brexit, a flacid soft brexit like mummy's cock

I have a big cock i can suck my own dik

Pay your debts and fucking leave already stupid bongs.

>spaniards talking about debts

kek you guys are no better than greece

>america is not for sale
Who is Barrack Obama?
Who is Hillary Klingon?

TAKE UP ARMS
oh wait, you voted to disarm yourselves.

Germany wins again

Why do we even bother fighting the BGC (big German cock) we need to accept our anglo subhumanity and submit to the EU.

That means a hard brexit you dip
We leave in two years unless MUTUALLY agreed.

Article 50 has already been triggered you ponce. Happening wether schultzy me boy likes it or not

>We leave in two years unless MUTUALLY agreed.

The DUP will demand a soft Brexit. As a result, May will step down and Boris Johnson will take over. He will then negotiate a soft Brexit which keeps the UK in the single market.

Based spain aren't cherrypicking mongs like the brits.

>implying the cucked up tories wouldnt (((compromise))) with labour "for the people"

>Brexit shitcanned
>Drumpf dumped

You're gonna get tired of losing.

They can demand all they want they will get a little concession but will not change the scope or scale of what the British are proposing.

We didn't vote to be disarmed, fucking parliament decided to just take many of the rights away without even thinking to ask the population.

Time to invade Germany just because

>No negotiations coming until Brits VOTE AGAIN ON BREXIT.
source: your hiney

neck yourself.

REMEMBER FOLKS: sage goes in the OPTIONS field.

>The DUP will demand a soft Brexit
>Pinning hopes on the Irish Unionists

>Trump crashing the GOP with 0 survivors
Meanwhile in reality:
>Republicans control both houses, the court, and the presidency
>republicans won in an overwhelming landslide

What kind of reality do you live in, exactly?

>American education

>W-we don't care about brexit anyways !
>BREXIT MIGHT NOT HAPPEN AHAHAHAHAH
Is there a more pathetic criminal organization than the EU ?
And the brexit is still happening regardless.

What fucking DUP are you thinking of?

Both Lab & Con made manifesto commitments to end freedom of movement

There's no chance of a soft brexit

>krauts are so desperate to have friends that they try to keep them prisoner in their shitty soviet union knock-off

>he thinks Blumpfkin is going to have any friends in Congress when they're all fighting for their seats in 2018

>Both Lab & Con made manifesto commitments to end freedom of movement

Are you suggesting a Lab and Con government coalition?

Also, Corbyn has been pretty soft on immigration. He just said "it might probably come down after Brexit".

>labour wants to stay in the single market
>without freedom of movement

> UKIP 0
pretty pretty pretty surprised two LATEST dreadful terror incidents by Muslims were not influenced in this election

>coping this hard

PAY DEBNTS GERMANY!

Why did the french girl dump the english boy

>A: Because he had a soft brexit
or
>A: He couldn't get his Brexit hard

>EU official
This matters how exactly?
EU are a bunch of trolls at this point. Pathetic.

Fuck off we paid ahead of schedule and more than we had to

Pay debnts, you still owe reparations to the entire world after your insidious holocaust you fucking nazi.

>My side lost by historic margins
>they are ridiculed by most of society
>But in this delusional mindset, this means they've lost

Just take a minute and take in the fact that its over. And trump will be re-elected, while nominating 1-2 more supreme court justices and getting one confirmed.

>Gun legislations passed in 1903, 1920, 1937, 1968 etc...
>People who frequent Sup Forums voted for this

You total, utter fucking mong

this election has always been about subverting brexit.

tell me again why May would call for a snap election when shes in power? to pull off fuckery like this.

Recommend me an anime lads.
Haven't slept yet and I feel as though I might as well stay up and go to bed nice and early.

Not really.

You'd think at some point Brits would get tired of pushing Germany's shit in.

>>EU official
>This matters how exactly?
>EU are a bunch of trolls at this point. Pathetic.

Ahmmm, the Brexit negotiations are between the EU and the UK, so yes, they matter.

>Republicans control both houses, the court, and the presidency
And somehow they are still unable to get shit done

What about work? Why do you not work?

In fact the concession they will be offered will be soft border, which means nothing to a brit, given Ireland is not in shengan.

>largest popular vote loss in history

SAY IT WITH ME, "PRESIDENT PENCE"

LoL... seeing how you're Saudi Arabia's bitch make me laugh at this statement. Clinton is played off by all Said and the same is true for Trump now... Your whole strategy in the ME is controlled by Saudi money a d people like you still don't get it...

The sole purpose of UKIP was to leave the EU, article 50 has been triggered. Farage is sipping pints and they have no real intention of being in power. That outcome is of no surprise to anyone who is informed on the matter

>In fact the concession they will be offered will be soft border, which means nothing to a brit, given Ireland is not in shengan.

The problem with a soft border is, the EU can only allow it if the UK is in the single market or like Switzerland has a tight relationship which implement the 4 freedoms.

Racist sexist transphopic drumpftard brexiters btfo

tfw merkel gets reelected in every fucking country. even americans want her over trump

>Working Fridays

Ich bin Student m8

good goy
Seriously though, fuck the NEET epidemic on Sup Forums. All the far right people I know IRL are hard working, honest people with families while the leftist I know are drug addicted degenerate NEETs. Shameful.

Cool, so that's dead too.

Diamond brexit

Brexit was already triggered mate it cant be stopped any more.

>Ich bin Student m8
Why don't you fucking go to uni or work to support yourself? When I was at uni, I was working 20hrs a week in a civil engineering office. Learned a fucking lot and earned my keep. Didn't get a dime from my family and only a bit of gibmees from the gov. Still had a good life despite the costs of living in Munich.

>being this triggered

>Cool, so that's dead too.
>Diamond brexit
Don't you need a majority for a diamond Brexit in parliament?

i was drinking all day yesterday and i forgot to vote

It's more likely people are sour about the outcome last time (ukip getting tons of votes but nearly no seats) ukip is a fucking mess now and leaving the EU won't fix their immigration issues... torries and labour will keep importing pakis...

>Brexit was already triggered mate it cant be stopped any more.

The dude who wrote Article 50 says you can withdraw Article 50, no prob. You can also delay Brexit forever with a vote by the member states.

So the Tories won eh?
>Inb4 nah hung parliament
Well then what, fucking anarchy?

Lol at stupid brittons thinking they can go away. I said it right after Brexit, just because you voted out, doesn't mean they will let you go out

>UK has no mandate for Hard Brexit
>EU and UK negotiate Soft Brexit
>UK stays in single market
>other nations see UK get benefits of EU without drawbacks
>EU collapses as everyone but Germany and Luxembourg leave

4D chess lads.

(Also Germany please pay your NATO denbts to TRUMP).

>even Americans want her over Trump.

Quatsch!! Wir alle lachen Sie aus. You guys made your bed, we're just glad we don't have to lie in it.

>>other nations see UK get benefits of EU without drawbacks
Ahhhmmm, what? Staying in the single market means everything stays the same... just the UK has to pay a bit less into the EU budget and giving up its vote in parliament and the council and EU Commission.

It is the Puerto Rico option. Stay an island without a say in the government, but still be part of the federation.

We use it to wrap our fish and chips in

I'm capping this shit, fucking lol

DUP favour hard Brexit

>(Also Germany please pay your NATO denbts to TRUMP).
where did this meme come from btw? saw it alot here. there are no nato debts. so what caused that meme?

Most likely. And they are not wanted by the Brits. But having politicians belinging to an "economic trade group" dictating migrant quotas for people being boated from Somalia and Afghanistan is worse. The Brits made the right decision. The EU is screwed now because African warlords have capitalised on this situation. While European governments and NGOs continue to "save" people in the med, there will be criminals in Africa taking advantage by smuggling and extorting desperate people. This will not stop until we stop it, and while the EU has more power as an entity than sovereign nations, the will of the people means nothing.

>DUP favour hard Brexit
No.

Fuck you, fuck you,and fuck you, babydicks!

We are literally undoing 2016 right now.

First Brexit.

Then Donald Asshole gets impeachment. We RICO the whole Republican party over Russia and it causes such a huge fucking crisis we have a new election.

Then comes HRC.

Then comes the Democratic Congress.

Then comes extinction for the stupid far right sexist assfucks who've shackled their pathetic lives to an orange shitgibbon who would fail a lie detector about what he had for lunch on any given day.

We won't even mention the orange slug after he's gone.

Just fucking pretend the skinhead power grab of 2016 was an abomination that never happened. All will be right with the world. As long as we get Hillary, I do not fucking care.

Just let her fucking win!

Nah I'm voting remain this time. Only voted leave to destroy the Tory party.

my sides will soon reach orbit, inshallah

keep crying schlomo

Such a fucking dreamer...

Sorry, no. This isn't going to happen because too many people want the opposite. Your side are too fucking self-absorbed to notice that you ignorant fucks. Go suck a titty and cry yourself to sleep you fuck.

Since Germany has rarely paid the 2% of GDP to national defense they are bound by treaty to pay, Trump claims the Germans are in arrears to the US (which pays the lion's share of NATO costs).

It's typical of Trump's negotiating strategy: start with an outrageous demand (Germany owes money to the US taxpayer) and then "settle" for what you really wanted (Germany agrees to spend more on defense).

Plus it's good #bantz to turn the "pay denbts" meme back on the Germans.

>where did this meme come from btw? saw it alot here. there are no nato debts. so what caused that meme?
The idiot Trump said Germany is not paying its NATO debt and printed out a made up invoice for Merkel.

Burgers are literally retarded and believe all military spending is paid to NATO which in turn pays the NATO countries money for their soldiers. This is what Americans LITERALLY believe.

>Nah I'm voting remain this time

Good

That's the agreement you signed.

>(which pays the lion's share of NATO costs).
QED

Germany - 4 times smaller than US pays 15% of NATO's budget

US - 4 times larger than Germany pays 22% of NATO's budget

If anything, the US is paying not enough to NATO and should pay more.

NO GOVERNMENT BY JUNE 19!

jesus christ when did germany become jews?
I want off this ride

>We don't like the outcome
>Hold another one until we win
Lol no thats not how things work.

And Germany is right on this one.

Brits are so stupid. They vote in 2015 on the general elections. Then in 2016 on BRexit.

"Oh no, we can never reconsider our Brexit vote!"

A few months later, early general elections with May saying "this is all about whether the British public backs me on Brexit" - May BTFO.

Why not have a second vote on Brexit now? Why? What is so special about Brexit?

I am pretty sure the Brits will VOTE AGAIN on the parliament until the end of the year as a hung parliament is impossible to govern with long term.

So 3 general elections in 2years... but only one Brexit vote? WTF?

holy fuck check this
>IᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT .ᑕOᗰ

why don't brits just scrap brexit and leech off EU without taking immigrants like pooland

but since germany has the highest GDP in europe, 2% of its GDP is way more than any other european country.

which means germany will be the strongest millitary power in europe. thats why no one actually told germany to spend more on millitary.

why would trump want (((merkel))) to have the strongest millitary in europe again? i thought he hated her

Farage begs to differ.

>That's the agreement you signed.
The guidelines we voted for in 2014 say we have to get to 2% by 2024 and that is what Merkel has reaffirmed many times.

Inform yourself Brit. The 2014 Wales agreement never said 2% from 2015 onwards.

nato.int/cps/ic/natohq/official_texts_112964.htm

Taking current commitments into account, we are guided by the following considerations:
Allies currently meeting the NATO guideline to spend a minimum of 2% of their Gross Domestic Product (GDP) on defence will aim to continue to do so. Likewise, Allies spending more than 20% of their defence budgets on major equipment, including related Research & Development, will continue to do so.
Allies whose current proportion of GDP spent on defence is below this level will:
halt any decline in defence expenditure;
aim to increase defence expenditure in real terms as GDP grows;
aim to move towards the 2% guideline within a decade with a view to meeting their NATO Capability Targets and filling NATO's capability shortfalls.
Allies who currently spend less than 20% of their annual defence spending on major new equipment, including related Research & Development, will aim, within a decade, to increase their annual investments to 20% or more of total defence expenditures.
All Allies will:
ensure that their land, air and maritime forces meet NATO agreed guidelines for deployability and sustainability and other agreed output metrics;
ensure that their armed forces can operate together effectively, including through the implementation of agreed NATO standards and doctrines.

why doesn't germany just threaten to leave NATO

F