Does Sup Forums know the difference?

>Sikh = Based exotic Caucasoid
>Muslim = pooh skinned sand nigger

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/manchester-arena-bombing-muslim-taxi-drivers-victims-free-lifts-suicide-attack-a7751306.html
archive.is/GVNzb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/manchester-arena-bombing-muslim-taxi-drivers-victims-free-lifts-suicide-attack-a7751306.html

>implying Sup Forumsio has that much brain

Archived
archive.is/GVNzb

> if its brown flush it down

High Caste Hindus are still top tier and influential than all the other South Asians combined tbqh

you guys are just havin a laugh when you say shit like this, right? like its all just for a cheap giggle?

same shit

BAAAAASED SIKKKKH am i rite, fellow redditors??? :D

>sikhs
>supposedly extremely anti-muslim
>abandon this to integrate into west and sit around doing nothing
Fuck these guys. If they can't be loyal to the cornerstone of their faith, they're trash.
Even the mudskins are loyal to their pond scum beliefs, taqiya or no.

>>Sikh = Based exotic Caucasoid
>>Muslim = pooh skinned sand nigger
both want Sharia Law

Cool, they can do their weird sand nigger shit outside of white countries, I don't give a fuck about nasty Indian culture

Both are sand niggers

>you didn't draw a tiny indian penis hanging out
fag

fuck you're dumb

Sikhs are terrorists too. 1985 Narita airport bombing. The whole Khalistan movement thing.

They still practice their religion, but they don't start fights with Muslims, lest they end up looking like assholes in their new homes.

Everyone is a terrorist then if one instance makes the whole group terrorists

>DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS

What the fuck did you just say to me?

orly? I have fucking Sikhs right on my own street. They've been trying to get Sharia in Dearborn MI for years.

Sharia is literally a Muslim only thing, it's alternative way of saying it is even Islamic Law

Sorry, but the opposite is true.
The pureblood arabs are almost identical to europeans in their features, and produced rather great feats of civilisation.

Indcucks were most of the time conquered by the muslims, and they stopped only because Britain conquered them instead.

>Indcucks were most of the time conquered by the muslims, and they stopped only because Britain conquered them instead.
hindus were taking their clay back when Britain interrupted the process

>me based Indian scumbags
Fuck off, all you foreign filth are the same.

I'd rather step in snot than shit.

You what?

i worked with a sihk and part of their whole never cutting their hair, wearing it in a turban thing is also that they never wash their hair

as you might imagine, eventually all those natural oils go rancid, and stink

periodically our boss would get so many complaints that he would call the man's wife who would then make him wash his hair

>Sharia is literally a Muslim only thing, it's alternative way of saying it is even Islamic Law
you should let the SIkhs in my area know this. It's been on our state ballot.

yeah sikhs don't want sharia law by definition LOL

one term for islamism/sharia hat never caught on, but is actually the best descriptor of it is "islamofascism"

it is the best word for it because it best expresses the idea of total domination of the state by the religion, and every other aspect of life

I think your "Sikhs" are actually Muslims, unless the Sikhs started following Muhammad and reading the Qu'ran all of a sudden?

>Sikhs
>Doing nothing

Dude the few that i met either own buisnesse or work normally as any white person would.

>Sikh
>Sharia law

You wot m8?

Sikh don't stone or murder apostates.
They don't torture women.
They eat any meat you'd normally eat.
They are pro 2nd admantment.
They are pro castle law.
They don't try to convert you at all. You have to come to them on your own.
They aren't the ones bombing the civilised world into the stone age.

In all fairness, Sikhs are halfmuslim. Their religion is a bastard child of Hinduism and Sufi Islam.

More like the rejection of Islam and Hinduism

just fuck off already sikhs are disgusting shitskins too.
just like muslims they do not want to be part of our society and are keeping their retarded way of life alive in western countries.

srsly fuck em

/leaf
Sikhs are pretty nice, Thier were a few in my school and they never just hung out in a tribal group, they would talk to us whites and hung out, used to play counterstrike in computer class all the time with 2 of em.
/leaf

You don't actually know any, do you?

I fucking love sikhs.

>there is over 1 billion muslims
>all muslims are same
oh boy

yes, i do you mongol
also my wife works with them every fucking day and she hates them even more

Their religion was birthed from the need to defend their homeland from Muzzy scum.

If Sikhs are so "based" why do they have to flee to Western countries after shitting up their homelands? Plenty of disgusting raghead parasites in the West, but nobody from the West is in a Sikh-dominant country. Have you never wondered why?

>Sikh-dominant country
That doesn't exist

In short:
>Sikh - hippies by religion
>Muslims - natsocs by religion

Take the islampill, Sup Forums.

>Being married
>Being on Sup Forums
>a non country