India isn't a superpo-

India isn't a superpo-

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/environment/pollution/US-toxic-waste-dumped-at-Indian-port/articleshow/3119947.cms
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/environment/pollution/Britain-dumps-its-garbage-on-Indian-soil/articleshow/3457003.cms
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Containment_building
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are lucky they don't have a regressive left. Over here we have "environmentalists" ranting about climate change, and then simultaneously protesting and sabotaging any effort to build nuclear power plants, which are the best alternative to fossil fuels....

>Modi sees the power of human waste as biofuel and will repurpose all cars and power plants to use poo.
>This renewable resource is set to power India for the next 1,000 years

Russia begs to differ

Did you stupid Indians finally discovered nuclear power then? Also, if India is so great. Why move to the US ya fucking ballsack

same thing here, and the right won't do anything about nuclear because of coal lobbyists

we have understood that nuclear power plants are an option for several decades now. it is an option best put off as long as possible, i agree that we're not best off embracing this ASAP

the USA is not a leader in addressing climate change and won't be. the value of the dollar is tied to OPEC's world oil sales meaning, whenever people move past fossil fuels, our economy is in for a big hit

but, eventually it will happen

by this time, we'll no doubt know more, have better construction methods, be able to build nuclear power plants (if they are still the best option) more safely

the US intentionally does not lead on this issue because it is not in our interest to

It's important to diversify your portfolio

nuclear poower

RADIOACTIVE POO

Nuclear power is great but we don't have anywhere to put the waste. Maybe India won't give a shit and will just throw it in a slum somewhere but politics kills it in the US

Their radioactive poo will illuminate the designated shitting streets.

Assoline the new miracle fuel

-oper

>You will leave to see the radioactive shit river of corpses and deified tumour elephant people

What a fucking time to be alive

What a flat out filthy lie. Plenty of places to put waste away. Also if we stopped being fucking cucks we would invest in breeder reactors that consume "waste" as fuel and spit out useful isotopes for medical and military purposes.

how is that even an answer to trump??.... Trump probably loves nuclear energy and wants fusion

People are not ready for the next industrial revolution. Technologically, we have advanced leaps and bounds. As people, and aside from the things we are pressured into saying by society, our desires and motivations have not changed.

Even using low yield fuels, we advanced technologically in 100 years more than we did in the prior million years. Were those in power to release the next stage of energy generation, we would look like Neanderthals would in todays world.

All the crazy shit happening in the world is nothing more than experiments and research into building the perfect post modern society. If it all fails and turns to shit? Who cares, those in power already own this technology and would start without us. Please believe me when I say this

never stopped you before
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/environment/pollution/US-toxic-waste-dumped-at-Indian-port/articleshow/3119947.cms

India has had nuclear power for 50 years you tulip picking idiot

There are places we could put it but right now no one wants to take it. Our plants have to store the waste on site.

Elaborate on said crazy technology

sorry, pajeet. had to meme this.

Again, only an issue because we're cucks when it comes to reliable clean energy. Instead pissing away resources on stupid shit like wind is in vogue

Could somebody start building nuclear planta around the world and start using the isotopes the Americanon said above? Im not talking inside America, say build my first one inside Greece (too much energy waste if I was to build it in Cyprus and then transfer the energy to continental Europe) then expand into continental Europe?

Would I get murdered/have my brakes cut off if I did it by coal/oil lobbyists?

It isnt crazy technology. The earth has enough fissable material and reactors are safe enough that we would have enough raw power to do anything. Were this releaesed overnight, entire countries would go bankrupt

As if you don't send your trash there too

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/environment/pollution/Britain-dumps-its-garbage-on-Indian-soil/articleshow/3457003.cms

well memed

wants nuclear power doesn't have tiolets priorities are fucked m8

Pajeet why is your countrymen so bad at customer support? I have been trying to explain to an indian what a prepaid credit card is for 30 minutes and he cant understand it is not linked to my bank account. Your countrymen are legitimate functioning retards.

But if we had enough energy to do anything money would stop mattering.

Poopclear pooer

It needs to get a handle on its out of control breeding
In the meantime, it's holding hands with izrale
Get a sewage system first
Until then, no one will take you seriously
not even after you've shot off some of those izrali nukes to kick off a major war

They would try and hold it with their bare hands, wouldn't they.

Wow, Rajesh discovered nuclear in 2017!

Why? You still require physical materials to be processed, which takes time and labor which people will need to be compensated for.

We SHOULD be going nuclear.

How the fuck are we gonna leave the planet on solar and wind?

Every step in the history of workable energy begets the next. We need to move past fossil fuels and into nuclear so that we can move forward from there into sci-fi territory (thorium, fusion, etc)

It's entry-level thermodynamics. If you take one step backwards down the line, you can never get back to where you were.

>oh this solar and wind isn't giving us the baseload we need and also we can't create steel any more because no coking coal
>just dig some up (using diesel powered machinery)
>oh we can't do that now, no diesel
>well let's build more solar panels
>sorry, no mines for glass or steel or rare earths
>hmm, okay just maintain the ones we have
>need some lithium batteries for our tools though
SUDDENLY COLLAPSE OF CIVILISATION

That's the real red pill. That's the "secret anti-renewables conspiracy". You're welcome.

Why is exactly why people arent ready for it. You cant go from a world where everybody has to work to live to a lefties utopia in half a century

We've been calling for more nuclear power for decades. What the fuck is wrong with these fucking FAGGOTS?
Yes, nuclear is good. We need more nuclear for cleaner more efficient energy. This is good.
>b-b-but DRUMPF!!! HAHA BTFO
What the fuck is their problem?

So random ekss d

poop

Trump pulls out of the PCA, other countries decide to take steps on their own.

>not even street lighting will cost a dime.

Poo-clear powerplants could lead India to world supremacy. To do that they must exorcise the toilet witches and get the poo off the streets, and into the loo.

SOLAR + WIND + N.GAS + BATTERIES

This is the clean future.

That's either temporary, or you lower everyone's baseload (kill billions) and never leave the planet.

Nuclear or bust.

We've been selling poos reactors for decades; every plant they have is a CANDU or derivative. How do you think poos ended up with the atomic bomb in the 70s?

>lifting radioactive uranium rob with ass washing hands
>giving away our super hero pans
OY VEY BLIMEY SHUT IT DOWN!

Nuclear is ok and safe, until there is an external catastrophe that makes the safeguards useless. E.g. tsunami, meteor strike, bombing, war zone, etc.

Maybe in your Eastern European third world, but modern nuclear plants are pretty hard to fuck up. Just don't build them on a fault line if you're worried.

they are extremely expensive because of the safety features. E.g. no other type of power plant needs a huge concrete dome to keep in the radioactive steam when the coolant water boils off and expands 1000x times.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Containment_building

Fuck silesians and saudis

Solar and wind are the future

Several Chernobyls incoming

Fukushima was an old reactor created with cost over security in mind.

Well thank jesus christ, atleast someone is willing to harness nuclear energy

The future is vacuum energy

Good.

sounds a lot like the "not real communism" arguments.

Fact is, an accident at one of these things is a death sentence to the area around it, and wherever the wind decides to go. The risk for sickness, and damage to the ecosystem per one accident is just too high.

People in Russia, and Europe are still fucked up from Chernobyl's little accident. we need to simply find a better energy source

One of the reasons why the West is rich and productive is the psychological trait of orderliness. E.g. machines need precision manufacturing and need regular maintenance to keep them working. The Japanese are an orderly people and yet they have fucked up.

WHO HERE TRUSTS HAND-WIPING STREET SHITTERS with being ORDERLY?

Maybe they will not blow it up, but I GUARANTEE there will be radiation leaks because of Pajeet negligence, leaking storage drums, etc. It happened to better people.

These mother fuckers cant even shit in a toilet, the fuck do we expect them to do with nuclear power? It's like giving a dog the keys to the chocolate factory. Fucking retarded.

>China
>27 reactors done, 24 under construction

Tschernobyl when? I wouldn't trust chinks with a single reactor, not to speak of 50.

To be fair, the Japs did have some very unfavorable circumstances there. And still not one death was because of radiation.

This. This is insane. Can't anyone stop this ?

Oh man topkek. You really showed Indians there with that comment.

poopill me on nuclear power? Why is it good

>we
Yeah (((we))) tried everything to stop from getting nuclear weapons imposed all kinds of sanctions on us which is the reason we have low number of reactors

>Nuclear power plant gets hit by a 9.0 magnitude Earthquake
>immediately gets followed up by a fucking tsunami
>OMG NUCLEAR POWER IS SO FRAGILE NEVER MAKE IT

Nuclear has the least deaths per unit of power of any system, even wind and solar.

the difference is that teres a shitload of working nuclear plants all over the world you are using two accidents to pretend that its the worse thing ever

At least India is smart enough to invest towards Thorium reactors.
India was supposed to buy some Westinghouse reactors, but Westinghouse went under just a few months ago--Americans don't give a shit about their own industry.

Fuck, India is starting to harness the incredible potential of Pooclear Energy.

not only nuclear power here we have the enviromentalists blocking wind power because of muh landscape

Amen, this shit rarely ever happens anywhere else, even in shit-stained India

Anything is possible when you cutout foreign funding for NGOs, like Modi did after he got elected, and China did a decade ago.

This is fucking obvious

This is why Trump should not have withdrawn - the US should have continued to fund Indian nuclear plants so there could be significant meltdowns and we could see some important nuclear-retard images.

But this is still using solid fuels instead of liquid thorium on a MSR. If they are going for liquid fuels then they truly will be superpower soon.

R A D I O A C T I V E P O O

Probably to produce more nukes, a lot of MSR research is taking place in China right now.

This is what's funny about the Iran deal, I need to have another look at it. Couldn't Obama have just demanded Iran to develop MSR instead of solid fuel reactors thus getting rid of the concerns about nukes? Everyone's playing their game.

Iran deal is a mess, they will make nukes under the guise of a white flag. Make no mistake, America wants this to happen, and behold, they will catch them red handed, and a war will follow.

Customer service people are poorly educated idiots, which is why they are in customer service at the first place... what's so hard to understand?

Good thing our government didn't sell them plans for reactors that can used to refine uranium for weapons...

Yeah we made our own, faggot

Americans sold Indians the heavy water.
America proliferated nuclear secrets to Israel, and allowed a Pakistani scientist to steal nuclear secrets from the Dutch. Later on they operated the "nuclear network," which proliferated secrets to Iran, Libya and North Korea. So, I doubt Canada were operating on their own...

Because those 2 accidents were catastrophic. you retard.

why dont you add in all the sicknessess and birth defects that have been caused aside from direct death

I'm reading that you can actually make nukes with Thorium so I don't know maybe I got that wrong. Need to research these things better. What is your take on it?

Sure, but there you have shitskins

>tsunami kills 250,000 people
>not a single person dies from fukushima (look it up)
>everyone remembers fukushima
>nobody remembers the tsunami
Please explain this. Seriously.

>hoping a regular Sup Forums-tard "muh white raceee" larpie would understand this
Sure, if they had the time and yearning to think of anything that actually matters, but they rather just spend that time thinking and crying about all those numb subhuman women that they'll never achieve.

Nuclear poo. Sweet.

I was under the impression that MSR has the advantage of making it rather difficult to make weapons with. No expert by any measure, sorry.

Pretty much sums it up. Nuclear energy is the only safe, clean and sustainable way of powering the future. There is no alternative. Wind, solar, hydro etc all have their place, but they cannot replace oil, gas and coal. Only nuclear power can.

>India isn't a superpo-
-o

>Pooclear Energy

The best part is modern nuclear power plant designs are like a million times safer than the old designs, but because of environmentalist lobbying in the 70s, we haven't built any reactors in the new safer styles so all our nuke plants are old, less safe designs from the 60s, so their lobbying has actually made the nation LESS safe from nuclear emergencies.

280 million Indians have an IQ of less than 70.

POO FUSION BY TOILET WITCHCRAFT WHEN