Polish Lvov, Polski Lwów

Do you agree with the fact that Lwów is a rightfull polish clay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EiEMKb_JQRU
youtube.com/watch?v=uiekjno91WA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_Homage
youtube.com/watch?v=dppCZDU7Zjg
youtube.com/watch?v=kmSZW6f0s_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=lVXnm8K7QwQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolesław-Jerzy_II
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXlagbg9qkM
youtube.com/watch?v=DRbBHo2sGXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no russia it's not how it works

>you see, Poland used to have some Ukrainian clay and some drunk poles claim it's still theirs

>that's why we can send paramilitary in Ukraine to take clay over because it's the same thing

youtube.com/watch?v=EiEMKb_JQRU

Yes. Also, give back kaliningrad oblast.

fuck off, it's polish since ~1200

Yes of course.
>Poland used to have some Ukrainian clay
>Galicia
>Ukraine
Fucking retard. Do you even know what Ukraina means in Polish? The Ukrainian identity was formed only in the late 19th century and Ukraine became a state first in world history during the 20th century.

>PIDF diaspora in Sweden is here
Do you literally spend your entire day on Sup Forums and Sup Forums spamming this shit

I do, because they took my job

t. not sure if a diasporak, but love Polish language and culture

no its ukrainian now. they massacred poles fair and square for it.

I'm talking about this guy

so you will be chinese, cuck

holy shit, I did not realized Denmark should have Sweden because once upon a time it did, I am sure no national fucking identity developed during several hundred fucking years

they did nothing except killing the innocents. Lwów was taken by commies.

Without commies bandera's scum can only suck cock, like they everything do.

and don't mish up theese untermenshs with a normal ukrainians.

In Chechnya was killed a mayor, ukrainian by ethinicy. And theese cucks fought for people which killed him.

they are bioscum

youtube.com/watch?v=uiekjno91WA

Do you agree with the fact that half of Poland is rightful German clay? Also Königsberg (Russian Kaliningrad) is GERMAN CLAY gib back

Y-yes please

Pussian tears. So sweet.

>a region was german for ~ 170 years
>polish for the rest of it's existence
M-muh German clay.

Come and get it germ fag, that is if you can.

This but unironically

>holy shit, I did not realized Denmark should have Sweden because once upon a time it did,
Lwów is 750 years old and had a Polish majority for 600 years. It was Poles who built up the city. Galicia and Volhynia were LEGALLY INHERITED by Casimir of Poland by a downward agreement and will of the Polish-Ruthenian prince of Galicia-Volhynia deceased in 1340. And already then, Poles made up a large part of the city because 50 years earlier many people from Kraków escaped an epidemic outbrake and moved to Lwów, and thus after 1349 when Lwów was incorporated into Poland, Poles became a majority very quickly in the 14th century. It was also during Casimirs rule when the city centre built mostly out of wood was moved few hundred meters and a street layout was laid out and a new old town was built by Polish architects. Lwów is Polish culture, architecture and history and no fake Ukrainian country built upon partitioned Poland will take that away.

How did you get out of cage Stepan?

Poland literally created Prussia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_Homage

P.S. It was a mistake.

It can be your's again, Hans. Just one thing - speak the Prussian language. And it will be yours.

youtube.com/watch?v=dppCZDU7Zjg

Pidorashka pls

>Lvov
I think you mean Lemberg

New germans displacements when?

t. Mikita Pidoraszko

youtube.com/watch?v=kmSZW6f0s_Y

No I do not.

Massive demographic changes after WWII made it extremely difficult to go back to the previous state. That's why Germans don't talk about getting Stettin and Breslau back. This is also why I don't think about Lviv as a Polish city that we lost. Furthermore, while Lviv was one of the most Polish-dominated cities in pre-WWII Poland, it was a kind of an enclave, surrounded by Ukrainian people from all sides. I'd be more than happy if Poland remained in its current borders forever.

But let's ask the real question here, dear Russki. Why did you of all people decide to start this thread?

Is it because it is in your interest for Poland and Ukraine to have difficult relations?

Is it because you want some justification for invading and annexing Crimea?

Is it because you feel like your political thinking is out of date since you can only think of other countries in terms of lands to conquer as if it was 2000 BC?

Is it because almost nobody wants to be a part of Russia, USSR or whatever so you have to force people to live in your country so you feel like you have to find a similar sentiment in other nations?

Is it because you think that if Polish people are Slavic they are as backwards-thinking as you are? As aggressive?

this

Preussen ist deutschland

Meanwhile in Australia

I think he means Levgorod

It was a sacrasm, but it always triggers me how they destroyed prussian nation and took their name.

The eastern part of the Reich is to this day part of the German state. (Not of Mama Merkel's "Federal Republic of Germany", though. Thank god. Otherwhise half of Breslau would be turkish by now.)

>getting cucked by your own creation
Pathetic, honestly. Also
>ignoring Pommerania, Brandenburg and Silesia

All the Poles from UK, Sweden and etc should be deporthed and live in Lwów.

If ukrainians are normal - they can stay. If bandera's scum - prison or deporthation. That's all.

also Poles in the east Germany should stay, because it's a slavic lands.

No, its not. Its ukrainian and always was.

Russia has shills allover the place trying to make it look like we give a shit

Poland is being swamped by paid russian posters

fuck off Mikitko

żaden Polak będzie mówił taki bzdur i wygląda na to że jestes 100% ukraińcem - wypierdalać z Polski kacapie

Be careful what you widh for

>Furthermore, while Lviv was one of the most Polish-dominated cities in pre-WWII Poland, it was a kind of an enclave, surrounded by Ukrainian people from all sides.
That happened because of the fucking Austrian partitioners of Poland pushing this new fake Ukrainian identity on the peasants of these lands in the second half of the 19th century.

>Russia has shills allover the place trying to make it look like we give a shit

This.

I have literally never heard anyone talk about getting Lviv back or getting our pre-WWII borders back. Literally never. NOBODY GIVES A SHIT.

How is this even possible?

Ukraniain GDP still 30% below 1990 levels.

Breslau's population is mostly composed of the Poles deported from Lvov. They just moved the population of one city to another.

holy fuck check this
>IᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT .ᑕOᗰ

In Polish we would say:

żaden Polak NIE będzie mówił takiCH bzdur i wygląda na to że jestes 100% ukraińcem - wypierdalać z Polski kacapie

Your Polish isn't as good as you make your employers think, dear Russki. Also, 'kacap' is a word for a Russian, not Ukrainian.

Fuck off.

Or what, you'll meme me to death with your neckbeard superpowers? Spam grossgermanium memes?

Fag.

Exactly. Slavs are closer to Balts that fucking Germs.
Not only it btw, but by two other powers teaming up with it. Prussia on its own couldn't do shit.
>>ignoring Pommerania, Brandenburg and Silesia
Huh, what was that???

Oh look, it's that same damn thread again. Russia inciting Poland vs Ukraine strife.

kys
youtube.com/watch?v=lVXnm8K7QwQ

Yes, at least they will be able to remove the trash. Together with the human chochłoswine trash, hopefully.

>Also, 'kacap' is a word for a Russian, not Ukrainian.

тaк и зaпишeм - кaцaп

Nawet liberal Maciejczuk już ma dosc

Ja nie chce tego ale wyglada na to ze bedzie wojna polsko-ukrainska

I knew about the first, it's just a habbit from Russian

>Ukrainians give a nazi's names to street
>IT'S A RUSSIAN'S FAULT

Fuck off Macierewicz

as some one who is part Ukrainian I support a Ukrainian polish union even if it would mean that Ukrainians would be forcibly assimilated into polish culture. Ukrainians aren't an ethnic group but rather a mix of different Slavic groups and a bit of indo European due to Scythian expansion. because of this many people who call themselves "Ukrainian" are either in the west and mostly polish or in the east and most similar to ethnic Russians. if the western bit of Ukraine joined Poland which is really the worlds last major European ethnostate the result would be incredible and would do leaps and bounds to strengthen and unify eastern europe

r*ssia is rightful Mongol clay

I'm perfectly fine with the eastern part of Germany being administered by Poland at the moment.
At least they are keeping it white.

That should belong to Germany.

That image you posted is from the year 1020, the 11th Century. The Polish state had existed for less than 100 years at that point. Brandenburg and Pomerania both became "German" in the 12th Century, Silesia a few centuries later. If Lviv is Polish, Pomerania, Brandenburg and Silesia are German.

Shut up, our you won't have Odessa

but you are subhuman, maybe proxy

no self-respecting russian will learn how to speak polish language, because polish is an irrelevant language of peasants.

Fuck off, anglo.

If LvOv (write it correctly faggot) is Polish, that means that is Polish.

West Poland is a repeartions from war. And it's a big question, should germans have Berlin or not.

Will poland gladly exchange it to western parts taken from germany?

>>Ukrainians give a nazi's names to street

why are you changing the subject, paid ruski shill?

is it because that's in your script?

MEMO TO ALL: Sup Forums and t_d has a problem with acknowledging that Russia is massively financing foreign influence through paid internet trolls and financing of all kind of subversive and disruptive movements, INCLUDING NATIONALIST MOVEMENTS.

You have a problem with agreeing to this, because it would make Trump's presidency look illegitimate, so your first instinct is to deny this.

Let's face one fact: paid russian trolls can impersonate every other nation flag and create unlimited amounts of false flags and infighting, and we won't be able to prove anything, because this is an ANONYMOUS board.

We'll take both, rightful Polish claim from gerfagia, and annex you.
Lwów powróci do macierzy.

I know its a larp but when shit hits the fan in western Europe a polish-Lithuanian-Ukrainian superstate would be much better poised to fight for the white race then a divided Slavic and Balkan area

>Ja nie chce tego ale wyglada na to ze bedzie wojna polsko-ukrainska
If banderites get into power, but that's very unlikely, but more likely for every year that passes. These fucking idiots - this Ukrainian identity only materialized in the 19th century - literally hit their heads and want Kraków.

It's Putin shoted the polish consulate in Luck?

It's a reason to war, but your Kaczyński is wanna to sit on two chairs.

>do macierzy
>Named in honor of the Leo, the eldest son of Rus' King Daniel of Galicia, it was the capital of the Kingdom of Galicia–Volhynia
kek

Yes, and Podkarpatská rus belongs to Czechoslovakia.

Yes.
Gas the chochols.

Seriously, let's exchane to SZCZCZCHZECHIN (Stettin) or wrocwow (Breslau). Lwiw expats live here anyway.

It's pretty obvious. The soviet factories got old and stopped producing, they began to be slowly replaced because they got a lot of credits pre-2008, then everything went to shit. And after 2014 it got even shittier.

>implying russians have the time to do autistic shit like this

We don't receive welfare złoty for sitting on ass and (not) having children, Przemysław.

>>Named in honor of the Leo, the eldest son of Rus' King Daniel of Galicia, it was the capital of the Kingdom of Galicia–Volhynia
Sure, but Galicia-Volhynia was inherited legally by Casimir and Poland in 1340. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolesław-Jerzy_II

not all they, I have an ukrainian mate (not from Ukraine) and he is 100% fine, and even pro-Polish

>It's Putin shoted the polish consulate in Luck?

Yes, it was a Russian false flag.

>It's a reason to war,

war between Ukraine and Poland because of a Russian false flag? That's what Putin wants.

go back to work, butthurt won't give u zloty

THIS!
Ukraina in polish means "by the borders" (of Poland)

"Ukrainians" (Rusins) are so cucked that name of they "nation" means no more, then "borderlands of Poland"

Bez przesady. Only the banderite scum.
By that I mean expell to Ukraine (Dniepr).

Will poland take Krolewiec as well? You need more clay and room for polish race.

Odessites don't really like us after WW2. Also, not that we wouldn't want such a big port for the economy, however it is near Budjak, not in it, which means it was never inside the permanent borders of a Romanian state.

I think Poland should take Belarus, but save Russian as the official language of region, maybe even autonomy

Odessa is a Jew town and you wuz nazis n shit

Crimea is a rightful russian clay,Ukraine only got it because Chruszczow was Ukrainian, and for that time it was more convinient, but netherless, there are no Ukrainians on Crimea and never were any

>I think Poland should take Belarus, but save Russian as the official language of region, maybe even autonomy
Okay... fuck off.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXlagbg9qkM

half of Germans has slavic genes, soo....

what's wrong?

There never was any permanent borders of Romania. We actually rarely see romanians here in Odessa. Why we have so little interaction and shit between Romania and Ukraine? I met a lot of polaks here, moldovans, bulgarians, yet no single romanian.

To be honest, nobody actually wants to take Belarus here in Poland. Their cities near Polish border could be a part of Poland, because they look more Polish than Russian, but the rest should stay Russian/White-Russian in my opinion.

Pojebało cię zjebie?! Lwów ukraiński?!

Ty chyba jestes jednym z tych debili którzy bardziej nienawidzą Rosji niż kochają Polskę.

Here's the plan:
>send every ukrainian from Poland to Królewiec
>tell them it's an ancient ukrainian clay
>they fight with ruskies about it, getting destroyed, ruskies use too much ammo
>take both Królewiec and ukraina
>???
>PROFIT

I visited Odessa. And was inside the catacombs. And by the narrative of that 70+ yo lady guide, those people hate Romanians. I remember I made sure my Romanian passport wasn't visible.

Hello I am with the PIDF, you called?

Romanians are "white" supremacist (kek, white gypsies (!!!)) and only travel to da west

Belarusians are bros.
youtube.com/watch?v=DRbBHo2sGXE

This