The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself...

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve these things in your real life, then you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because if you can't make anything of your own, individual life, then how can you think you'll be able to make a real difference for the race, for the lives of many?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet don't. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunity that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

this.
anyone who claimed to be white but is a welfare leech or NEET beta fag should kill themselves

Will she regain her sanity, bros?

who is she

Someone explain this redpill text + non-white girl picture meme to me.

lmao
she demon dicked into potato

Picturebait to get the attention of brainwashed whites on Sup Forums to try and then help them help themselves

totally ignored your text OP user. Need source info on the qt in your picture. Something is bothering me about the proportions and those super curvy lips. Post details please.

you right

Blacks and Hispanics are getting it, why shouldn't we?

My dick is diamonds for pixie girls

Nice

No jobs.

>Blacks and Hispanics are chimping out, why shouldn't we?
answer that first

Can someone explain what's so funny?

i remember seeing it posted with white girls way back in the day but its funnier this way

Clean your room anons.

Didn't know that, it's pretty funny.

Just got a job today, pretty excited cause jobs are hard to come by where I live, especially in what I'm doing. Got super lucky

I think I'll just shitpost on Sup Forums and watch the fabric of society unravel instead.

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE SOME DARKY AS THE PIC!! YOUD WHORE YOUR OWN VALUES OUT FOR (((YOU'S)))

Talk about importance of white race, post pic of a mud.

I don't have anyone in my life.

>pic related

Buy a dog.