Need to import a loli daki to the "right" EU country

Here's my problem: in some countries the customs will take your loli pillow and report you to the police. In other countries they won't.

I need to know the laws and regulations in different EU countries regarding this, as I have friends in many different countries who can receive it for me.

Also, why the fuck do different EU countries have different laws regarding loli? Shouldn't they be all the same?

strawpoll.me/13145525

Other urls found in this thread:

motsutoys.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Put it into a coffin and tell em you are taking grandpa home

It is against international law to defile the dead

pls kys you degenerate pedophile

Serious replies appreciated. The guy in Japan is waiting to send it.

He also told me customs in Germany have stopped loli dakis and reported the person ordering it to the police.

So Germany is a risk.

> in some countries the customs will take your loli pillow and report you to the police
Really? Which ones are those? Only the UK is so draconian about this. Do they even count as EU anymore? Send your dakimakura to me man. No problem, I'll receive it for you.

>sweden
Unless you're brown just don't.

MODS

Just have the nip label it as a 1000 year old witch pillow.

I ordered daki with Mikan from To Love-Ru on Ali Express.

Pretty sure it a chinese fake, thought.

But it still hilarious, nice 'freedom' you have there.

Yes, really. In some EU countries they law defines even innocent cartoons like CP. Germany is one of them.

But I don't know about the others.

>motsutoys.com/
so apparently these guys ship this around my country, so i guess it's legal here to get me one of them pillows.

Nobody is going to arrest you for browsing loli unless you're this retarded and throw it in their face.
Most of the laws are this vague and encompass lolicon only to avoid real pedophiles finding weird loopholes.

Thanks Netherlands! Case closed then!

why the fuck would you want a loli pillow to begin with?

Yeah. Since it's illegal in places like the UK. May as well just rape some little girls (Just kidding. This is humor). >:)

sweden also classifies lolicon as cp, but there have been exceptions with like neko lolis and other less human-like lolis though

Such a silly question, loli are cute, he will hug it when sleeping.

>Germany is one of them.
lel, yeah I forgot about Germany. Those poor sods have the most retarded censorship laws.

Yeah you can also get onaholes here with girls of questionable age on the packaging.

n-nice

>Tfw Land of the Free can buy this without going through the black market

In the UK you can buy them but they remove and sent it without the box to avoid that issue.

Should make daki industy in Eastern Europe.

>Kurt Eichenwald proxy posting
You belong in a gas chamber.

Don't you think OP girl is super cute with those innocent looking eyes, that small petite body and her cute little flabby butt?

i can order one with any image i want from a local store for 50 dollars, don't you have those?