Red pill me on German girls

>go drinking one night with 30 yr German tinder girl
>come home with me
>next day agree we can meet up for dinner somewhere
>super tired. Don't message until Monday apologise for being super tired that day
>get one page message about my immaturity and her in an absolute rage.

Wtf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JYlPhFj_3T0
imgur.com/a/tY0eM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she probably met a Syrian refugee

you were an inconsiderate shitbird for not messaging her the same day as dinner was to say you didn't feel like going.

Fugg her shit I wish I had girls talk to me.

Yeh but she went mental dude I've never seen a girl that angry before in texts

She liked you and wanted to pursue the friendship into something greater other than a quick tinder hookup

You blew her off bro
I'm not saying you are in the wrong here, if you don't want a relationship then blowing her off is probably the better way to go but you could have at least told her up front like a man instead of cowering away and ignoring her

Yeah it takes 10 seconds to communicate to her. She prob waited and has other dudes hitting her up. She likes you but you're acting like a manchild. Act like a man you fag.

So you stood her up and then apologised a couple of days later instead of doing ?
kek

avoid relationships with desperate people

That's fairly normal, honestly. It's how German women gave rise to a nation of far-ranging conquerors after all.

Most German girls are cancer.

Germans only find peace in order and structure. By breaking that, you have effectively perturbed her world.

hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

all western women are the same

>wonders why a German would be upset at your lack of punctuality.

You dun goofed

there's nothing more pathetic than a man who talks when he has nothing to say

you are a spineless faggot for not being accountable for your word and even the lowliest gutter slut deserved to ridicule you for your faggotry. shut the fuck up

Mate all the big countries have gone absolutely insane, their people think theyre in a movie and are really self centered

She expect you to act like an adult.
Adults try their best not to stand people up in their personal relationship and communicate fast.
You will also be pissed off if you reply you after days for shit you expect a quick reply on.
Learn from it and don't make any promises you can't keep.

>they're people think they're in a movie
That about sums it up.

It's not that she's German.

It's that she's 30 and still single lol

Tinder is filled with desperate, lonely people (including you) who just want a relationship so they can feel less alone. It's got nothing to do with German girls. No relationship that starts on Tinder will ever work out, since both parties are completely self-interested and simply using the other as a means of validation. Get off Tinder, stop going after crazy bitches just because you either want pussy or are lonely, go and meet some real women, get to know them properly, see if there's any mutual feelings there, and only then think about starting a relationship.

tl;dr get off Tinder.

Their* Fuck phoneposting

you did good

you caused an emotional reaction

you want to save your race?
line men like this up facing the wall and do what needs to be done

they are the problem

I dated a German girl about a year ago.

She was really cute and hot I almost took her for wife material a few days in. Turned out she was such a bitter person though and a real fucking besserwisser, she constantly misunderstood what I said and told me straight up that I was stupid, I appreciate honesty but she genuinely thought she was some kind of genius because her rich parents sent her to some expensive private school, overly autistic about sticking to plans (the memes are true), she trash talked my friends and people around us.

Fuck how I wish she could've just been a rational human being, I had loved to marry that girl.

I feel like I'm done with women, the hot ones are fucking stupid and the smart ones are fucking ugly.

German women are awful, control freaks and generally cunts

>I feel like I'm done with women

Oh, herro :^)

i had a russian whore once. i didnt message back because i knew that this very evening we were skyping.

she went apeshit over this.

never prolong a message answer to longer as 30-60 minutes if you want to continue fugging.

>All these white knight faggots itt
youtube.com/watch?v=JYlPhFj_3T0

CIA please.
Is your quota that high?

There's no perfect package.

>There's no perfect package.

imgur.com/a/tY0eM

WRONG :^)

30yr old single women are trash

>the smart ones are fucking ugly

>She was really cute and hot
>a real fucking besserwisser,

what did sven mean by this

This desu. What the fuck is wrong with you OP?

Look op, everyone has told you already you could have text her

You should have, but you didnt. It's in the past now

Tell her you want to make it up to her and you realize it was shitty to leave her hanging.

Ask her where she would like to go and surprise
with flowers. and dont push for sex. if she wants it you will know, you got this far you cant
be THAT Autistic.

>30yr old

25 years too old for muslims to care, user

gee you sure told me...

>and surprise with flowers

no.

do not go beta.

It isn't very classy to stand a girl up and not at least drop a brief text apologising at or prior to the time it happens.

Aussies aren't exactly known for their class though so i'm not surprised.

this dude gets it

>girls are batshit insane no matter where you go
Surprising insight you got there, schlomo.

That she constantly had to prove how smart she was even though she wasn't very bright at all and she had to correct others when they said something just slightly wrong which got annoying and embarrassing as hell

this

Churchill said this about the Germans: They're either at your feet or your throat.

>Red pill me on German girls
>go drinking one night with 30 yr German tinder girl
>30 year old
>girl

here is your problem. Youre dating old hags that hit the wall instead of prime young pussy.

How are you going to build an effective relationship if you don't fucking communicate? Faggot.

all women are extremely insecure and require constant validation.

depending on what the insecurity is, they overcompensate in different ways.

>just doing whatever
>uptight cunt goes off chops because things didnt go her way

Doesnt she have a life outside being a tinder whore? Every single post defending her should be tracked and its posters executed in the streets

Do young women these days even like flowers anymore?
Which it is charming, it's pretty hard to find a girl who enjoy gardening these days.
I find they vastly prefer big ass plushies and accessories.

>prime young pussy

is even more insane

>they love anal...sips Snapps.

fpbp

y u do dis

Teutonic autism isn't just a meme

See: Let's say a girl did this to you, you'd also be fucking angry.

How is getting her flowers beta?

I mean I wouldn't expect anything less than a descendent of scandinavians and asians, you have the most autistic genes known to man.

It isnt about being beta, its a way of showing her he is truly sorry and that he went out of his way to prove to her it was a one time thing.

No one likes being stood up, especially when you first start dating someone.

pic related. FInnish family took in refugees.

only give a woman gifts when she has deserved them

see

It's definitely her, 30 is well old enough to know better. Stay far away

>Australian Here
All I can say from my limited experience of 1German girl i've fucked, it was the most intense and hectic sex i've ever experienced I was brused and bitten all over.

Women like anything that is a show of affection.

Flowers are pretty, and you can get a bundle pretty cheap. and if she ever has second thoughts about him or thinks he doesnt like her, he can look them.

Why, you don't like? :(

>Tell her you want to make it up to her and you realize it was shitty to leave her hanging. Ask her where she would like to go and surprise her

...with all the necessary BDSM equipment. Make her Daddy's slut.

>30 tear old
>german

Here are your problems. Any single 30 year old woman is a trainwreck. Add in being a german slut and you have an ubertrainwreck

I think the real question here is did you fuck her in the ass.. if yes then a next day call is necessary.. if you just had vaginal sex or came in her face a few days is acceptable.

This is nigger tier behaviour mate (from your side)

Cerman chicks are super hot until 30/35, than their bodies start collapsing like WT7.

But until the sudden collapse they are nice and clean

yes, this is accurate

wew lad

>OP agrees to meet up with Kraut-chan
>"Oh noo, I'm too tired, look at me I'm dying"
>Message only DAYS later
>Kraut-chan had to wait god knows how long
>OP wonders why Kraut-chan is mad as fuck
Don't be fucking hypocrites, you'd be shitposting in rage on Sup Forums if the same thing happened to you, only in reverse. Giving a text won't fucking kill you.

Lel so glad the Germans showed up

Things like this confirm there is a god. And he is smiting the unworthy.

well then leave the women in hell and us men will transcend into heaven and fuck buttpussy

You like dick in your mouth and she sensed it, probably smelled it, FAG get a life

>Wtf?

Women expect you to talk to them every day.

Blame the fucking internet. My grand father went weeks without sending a letter during WW2 and these modern cunts are bitching if you don't txt them every hour.

No clue why German women falls so hard on Australians.
Almost all women that I know studied and after that they went "backpacking" to Australia to get some surfer boy cock

Because Ausfags really are amazing, they make for THE best drinking buddies at Oktoberfest

lel
when my grandfather returned from war, he escaped a Russian gulag, she thought he was with a nother woman because from the neighbors not one came back.
He had a hell of a life after the war with his wife. I think sometimes when he sat there on the dinner table, he wished he would be back to the gulag with his friends and Russia bros

>next day agree to meet for dinner
>super tired, don't message until monday

So you just blew her and your plans for dinner off and somehow it surprises you that she was upset by this?

Because your men are cucks that allow terrorists to cross the border

Germany girl?

Probably the ridiculous accent and that Aussies love to drink a lot and party.

Fuck off, breederscum

Dam OP you are autistic next time take 1 minute to text her and say you've got to cancel because of XYZ.

Id be pretty pissed if some cunt made plans with me and didnt even respond. Not that id rant and rave like a moron in a essay long text but its called common courtesy

talked to a german qt about 2 years ago, she complained about not being able to go outside at night by herself in fear of getting harassed and shit. she also kept asking how this could happen to germany of all places. kinda feel bad that I stopped talking to her

>30 yr German tinder girl
>Girl

pfff

Die.

>dating german girls

Found your problem.

No wonder, the average german male is a cuck beta male...

Germans are autistic weirdos. I can't understand their deliberateness. Irish people are too laid-back for all that autism.

>overly autistic about sticking to plans
dated 3 german girls (im hungarian b4 ahmed jokes) , sadly true also with everyone of em.

there would been fights or arguments IF YOU DARED TO STRAY AWAY FROM A PLAN.

none of em lasted long but that´s also cause they were sluts.

>Irish people are too laid-back for all that autism.

Yeah, until you run out of potato.

>super tired. Don't message until
>Monday apologise for being super tired
she didn't want a tired old ozzie,
she wanted some young cougarbait

>30 yr German tinder girl

She's well past her prime and you think she's raging now wait until she's 40. It's going to get worse.

This. I live in a touristic town and may it be German, Russian, American, Chinese or even Sri Lankan they all are batshit insane and unpredictable. Its almost as if they don't have inherit core values.

>you'd be shitposting in rage on Sup Forums if the same thing happened to you

kek
you think she hasn't had other tinder dudes cum on her face and refuse her a call afterwards?
Or that she couldn't get a dude to suck dry now?

She saw something in OP, possibly
a minor act of not having to be the slut anymore,
and she got mad that he wouldn't play along.

No pity. Only keks

>let's meet for dinner tomorrow night
So you made plans
>i'm tired so I didn't text until monday
God you sound tedious.

And the fact that you had to come here to /adv/ (I mean Sup Forums) and ask about WHY she was annoyed shows that she's right.

Germans sense of a casual day is roughly equal to the highest Australian business behavior standards. You dun goofed.
The one page spam doesn't mean she cares about you, either. We just like venting. Our highest form of compliment is "not bad"