Is Zoroastrianism the most red pilled religion?

Is Zoroastrianism the most red pilled religion?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruction_of_early_Islamic_heritage_sites_in_Saudi_Arabia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Mina_stampede#Criticism_of_Saudi_control_of_Hajj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, but it's close

You people are aware that in practice late Zoroastrianism was kinda similar to Islam? Read ''Sasanian Persia: The Rise and Fall of an Empire'' by Touraj Daryaee, if you're interested.
Famous Persian tolerance was the tolerance of the court and bureaucracy. Zoroastrian clergy was far from tolerant.

Esoteric Hitlerism is the true religion of Sup Forums

It's not bad
until you find out about the bad sides

Don't remind me. Every time I look at I look at Persian history/art/architecture/poetry I get sad because there's no hope of an alliance with them, even though their government are the only ones holding back peace.

>tfw can never visit pic related because Jewish and it is noticeable (can't go crypto)

I keep reading about them nazi religions and I see nothing.

gnostic/hermetic Christianity is

Cyrus the great acknowledged the God of the bible is the God of heaven, same thing with Nebuchadnezzar.

don't worry though, God will destroy Islam.

Still glad that Iran doesn't destroy pre-islamic and pre-historic artifacts at least

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruction_of_early_Islamic_heritage_sites_in_Saudi_Arabia

Christianity

- Man has fallen and is incapable of being good enough for a relationship with God
- God loves his creation and sacrifices himself to reconcile us back to Him

Theres no other religion quite like it. Its the ultimate explanation for why there is suffering in the world and what to do about it.

Let's hope so. Or they can destroy each other, that works too.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Mina_stampede#Criticism_of_Saudi_control_of_Hajj

>In 2016, supreme leader of Iran, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei sent a global message via his website severely criticizing Saudi rulers for what he called "the crimes they have caused throughout the world of Islam," and asked they be held responsible.In his message Khamenei described the nature of Saudi rulers as "blasphemous, faithless, dependent and materialistic," and asked "the world of Islam" to know them.

Really sucks about that all that war in the Middle East.

I'd love to go see all those ancient sites in Iran, Iraq, Syria, and Israel.

the hindu religions are similar, their deities are regularly sacrificing themselves for the good of mankind.

Christianity teaches that the spirit of god dwells within you, and that the kingdom of heaven is also within you, its not just about going through Jesus, its about repenting for your sins.

yeah, the sunni vs shia conflict is bound to happen, out of this conflict a global caliphate will spawn, and march on israel probably led by russia according to the prophecy between ezekiel 38-39

but idk, the children of Abraham, Isaac and Ishamel are also suppose to unite at some point.

everything is so fucked up right now, and the only thing I know is that the catholic church invented Islam.

Gnosticism, an evil god that has us trapped here and gives bone cancer to children wants you to worship him, but resist, find the divine spark within and escape and you shall have glory.

There is no war in Saudi Arabia and they are destroying anything related to past, even prophet's own house.
He who controls the past, controls the future.

Stop bullying Demiurge, Palpatine

Is it even a religion or just larping?

still a religion with active communities.

unfortunately the Pars community in India does not take converts cause of an ancient pact they made with the Indian King back then for after they fled from Persia. in return for sanctuary they are not allowed to convert anyone and thus you have to have Zoroastrian parents to be considered one in their eyes.

the Iranian one is more lenient towards converts but it's not allowed to convert any muslims with the threat of prison or death by the government

the only one with a steadily growing following is the Kurdish one in Iraq thanks to IS making Kurds leave islam after the athrocities they committed

It's legit, to the point that larping converts are pretty much shooed away entirely.
Unfortunately, they're also dwindling pretty fast

is that you Zyrus?

None of your business

If it is... How's it going?

Miss our fun on MBS2...