Labour loses

>Labour loses
>Labour supporters claim they've won

Why do they ALWAYS do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/this-is-real-im-not-joking-about-endorsing-jeremy-corbyn/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We caused a hung parliament which in turn means another election. The Tories are finished.

Why do you want more muslims?

I doubt there's be another election anytime soon.

Labour getting a majority this GE was a pipe dream.
The aim for most Labour supporters has been to limit the Tory majority as much as possible.
Considering the hung parliament, I'd say that was a success.

If you get elected over your opposition, they win

dailystormer.com/this-is-real-im-not-joking-about-endorsing-jeremy-corbyn/

I suppose that's a good situation though given that both parties are absolute garbage, no? Doesn't this mean that neither will be able to implement a platform of any value?

>voting for someone who unironically uses the words "redistribution of wealth"
Guess it makes sense if you are a NEET that wants more gibs.

Trump jinxed everything.

After his win right wingers are losing all over Europe.

Someone shut up that orange buffoon or right wing will never win any election.

It is as if democrats planted this tool in white house

Why are UK politics so awful? I never paid attention much except for this election because of Brexit, but I'd take Hillary over either of these retards. Is it always this terrible? Why the fuck don't you guys get better politicians?

Trump is on the same side, they want to get rid of him to set a precedent for dictatorship

Well.. interesting. They are definitely both shit. But Corbyn does have that anti israel plus.

He's so far left that he also hates Juden, but that doesn't make him an ally in the slightest. I wish people would stop confusing that.

Tories lost the majority which means they no longer have a mandate (debatable if they even had one before desu) for Brexit.

10 days before the Brexit negotiations means they will have to concede on a number of things before the negotiations.

Meaning staying in the free market which means free movement of people.

Not to mention other concessions the UK will have to make thanks to their current instability right now.

Brexit was for nothing turns out.

HAHAHAHA

What difference does it make really?

Conspiracy theory

Democrats knew Obama policies were horrible and they didn't want to clear mess.

so instead of choosing popular Bernie they choose Hillary so people would select republican and then republicans would fuck up.

And now democrats can claim back seats in states and federal government citing Trump's incompetence

EU globalists won.

They turned out smarter than people thought

postmodernism is essentially a rejection of reality

Labour/Globalists didn't win anything. Tories lost hard because they are a group of fucking idiots.

Wait and watch how Tory capitulate in front of EU on negotiating table for brexit.

Tory has no mandate for hard brexit now.

>Lose
Torries losing is always labor winning.
Also it's politics, losing less than the last dude before you is seen as progress and winning.

Enjoy governing without a majority and being a slave to Northern Ireland the kingmakers.

fuck off globalist shill right and left are all kike illusions.

It's not a political orientation thing, I don't know why you're making it one

There's a difference between gaining power and "winning".

At the end of the day Tories are facing an absolutely disastrous result and Labour got everything they could realistically hope for

Labour won tonight

> UGANDA
That's a first for me.

Are you the niggest?

>Sup Forums is in Uganda

Nowhere is beyond our reach

I'm white senpai

DAT HOT GILF ASS

T H I C C

>Uganda
There are usually no posters from there, so this is probably a shill, but why is he shilling May?